Post your first trophy 0f 2017.

snakebit10

Well, I haven't been able to obtain any trophies for almost two weeks because I'm really stressed out with work, but I decided to take a day off today and play. I obtained On Your Way (silver) from FIFA 15 on the PS4. :P

Can't add a photo and make it all look amazing because I'm on my phone. :(

42L938413.png

Red Faction

:bronze: Single Bullet Theory   Kill 25 enemies with the precision rifle.                                                               

red faction 2.png

Edited by adam-1996_911

48 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

31Lbc82df.png

Hairdresser

Not in the my profile yet due Website maintenance. But now that I got Mafia 3 as Xmas gift I needed to finally start Mafia 2 :D

A few hours and find it very fun :)

Apologies if a silly question, but how do you put a trophy picture and name like you have done in a post on the forums?

Was looking at adding mine to this thread but can't work it out! Though the website maintenance doesnt help lol 

57 minutes ago, The_Kopite said:

Apologies if a silly question, but how do you put a trophy picture and name like you have done in a post on the forums?

Was looking at adding mine to this thread but can't work it out! Though the website maintenance doesnt help lol 

The way I do is go to the trophy list of the game, clicked the trophy image I want, that will open a new page with only that trophy and all the achievers, you click again on the image. Now you have just the trophy image on a new page. Then you copy the image (in my case using right click - copy image), and finally go to your post and paste the picture. 

• Like 1