Proudest/ Best platinum of 2017 so far

SoIidWoIf

What are your proudest platinum trophies of this year so far ?

Idk if this is already made because I don't usually make threads,

are there any platinum trophies that you've already obtained in 2017 that you're proud of

It's only January but people who are better than me at trophy hunting probably already earned a few platinum trophies,

my proudest

Watch dogs 2

graduation day

Uncommon (26.68%)

1Ld84aa2.png

my proudest is watch dogs 2 because I've hardly been gaming last year, and only earned one 2016 platinum in February, which was tales from the borderlands, so basically I did nothing to obtain it, and I've finally got back into games, and got a new platinum where I actually had to complete objectives, and this is a really fun game, I'm proud that it's my first 2017 platinum trophy 

ive got two platinum trophies this month, hopefully I can get one more before January ends

• Like 2

I too thought it was a bit early for something like this... seems like an end of year thread, not start of year haha. I haven't even got any 2017 platinums yet (have got one game with 100%), but if all goes well I should have some good proud ones coming up. I probably won't post again in this thread until December. 

Edited by Midnightwards666

47 minutes ago, Midnightwards666 said:

I too thought it was a bit early for something like this... seems like an end of year thread, not start of year haha. I haven't even got any 2017 platinums yet (have got one game with 100%), but if all goes well I should have some good proud ones coming up. I probably won't post again in this thread until December. 

Saving your plats to surprise the world and win the year-long trophy competition against Shana, Prinny, and J? 

(Don't worry I won't tell anyone)

OT: I technically haven't earned a platinum this year, I plan to go on a platinum rage sometime Q1.

14 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Saving your plats to surprise the world and win the year-long trophy competition against Shana, Prinny, and J? 

(Don't worry I won't tell anyone)

OT: I technically haven't earned a platinum this year, I plan to go on a platinum rage sometime Q1.

It would seem I'm a bit late there. I can say that if all goes successfully, I have got at least one proud platinum coming up. However, I have not planned the full year, so we will all find out in December. 

23 minutes ago, Midnightwards666 said:

It would seem I'm a bit late there. I can say that if all goes successfully, I have got at least one proud platinum coming up. However, I have not planned the full year, so we will all find out in December. 

Lol, I totally wasn't paying attention and thought that you were @Dragon-Archon. I think it was your orange avatar that threw me off! :facepalm:

attack on titan very soon. depending how tomorrow goes i can likely finish up tomorrow. just need to make 4 more equipment pieces for the gallery which consists of grinding materials from a few missions to make the rest of the equipment. love this game very much, but i've taken it kinda slow since i got it the 28th of last month. since the grind on top of grind is nonstop, although fun. 93 hours in, idk what the trophy guide meant by 60 hours lol. but this will be a very proud plat. to start the year with, and will be my newest ultra rare plat.  c:

I have only earned Defense Grid 2 platinum (The Defense Grid) for 2017, but I am really glad because it took me over 7 months waiting on a tower augmentation drop so I could get the last trophy before of '10 Items No Less'. Should get at least 2 more in the next couple of months then I got some really easy looking ones waiting in the wings on my game backlogged list that I might bust out to boost my stats and trophies.