Proudest/ Best platinum of 2017 so far

SoIidWoIf

• 1 month later...

Going to have to be Batman: Arkham Knight. Using 15 different moves in one combo, finding every single Riddler trophy, and doing of bunch of random annoying objectives like perfectly destroy five Rattlers with the Vulcan Gun no less than five times and glide under all the main bridges. All were annoying, and with all the DLC you'll be busy for a while.

I understand it's not the most impressive platinum out there but I feel this deserves mention. I still need to go back and finish those three Community Challenge combat trophies, which are a real pain in the fucking ass to pull off.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 1

Amplitude is my best so far. It was a bit difficult to pass this song on Super and to unlock all of the songs in the Expert career. I'm planning on platting Injustice, Superbeat Xonic, and Mugen Souls this year though, so it's unlikely that this will end up being my best plat of the year.

Not my video

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Far Cry 3. I did finish the main game last year but it took this year to even get the online to work. And the online portion of FC3 is a bitch to play. Took me all day to get every trophy for that one because you can't choose what chapter of the game to play and you need to have a certain amount of people to play with.

Also Assassin's Creed 3. B)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Mine is Assassin's Creed II for PS3. The last 2 story trophies glitched on me and when I got them the plat glitched as well. So when I finally had it I was so happy and proud to finally get it. Took me 2 days of loading previous saves and replaying the last two sequences just for those trophies!

Definitely My Name is Mayo. The facts which ingrained themselves into my memory, the visual wizardry that turned a seemingly innocuous household jar into a variety of characters and personalities, the stories that left a tear rolling down my cheek.

Proudest 30 minutes of my life.

• Like 1

Virtues Last Reward which was my first platinum of the year. It had an amazing story and provided a challenge with the puzzles. Certainly a memorable experience for me and it made me a fan of the series!