Your first ps3 game?

Dante_196

Wow, I really don't remember.  Considering trophies were nonexistent for a couple of years, I can't go by my trophy list lol  I want to say Assassin's Creed and Folklore were one of the first ones, but I remember the launch games being so bad that I probably bought the system and let it collect dust for a while.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

TECHNICALLY.... the first game I played on a Ps3 was at a friends house and I believe it was Fat Princess lol

though I only RECENTLY acquired my first ps3 and the first game I put in there was Resident Evil Raccoon something or other to make sure the Ps3 worked LOL

The first game Im gonna actually PLAY on the Ps3 is Rune Factory

Edited by KawaiiSlowpoke
  • Like 1

Resistance: Fall of Man

I bought the game before I even had the console since I was still saving money for one at the time ($600!!!!). Wanted it immediately after having played it with a friend who was the first in our group to buy a PS3

When I bought the PS3 it came with infamous and I just played it for 5 minutes and said : this game is so boring and annoying , I was a kid in that time , 1 year later I played infamous again and completed it 2 times because the game was just amazing , never thought it would be so good , I loved the storyline but unfortunately I didn't play any infamous later 

I was quite late to the party. Sylvester 2011 was when I got my Ps3, and the games I got with it were Skate 3 and Motorstorm Apocalypse! I couldn't quite enjoy the latter considering it's relatively high difficulty, but I played quite a lot of Skate 3 ;) Still one of my favourite games of all time, it's so sad we will probably never see a sequel to it...

First post :)

Not sure exactly which the first game I played was, it was many years ago back in the days of no trophies on a launch 20GB PS3, but the first couple of games I played on it were Resistance: Fall of Man, Ridge Racer 7 & Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom (still one of those rare couch co-op games and at least at the time thought it wasn't all that bad despite it's bad ratings), but soon after came several games that I still hold as some of my favorites of all time on the system, like Heavenly Sword, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune & Motorstorm.