Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Here's the full list of the games from that list, with online trophies which are now unobtainable:

James Bond 007: Blood Stone - The servers have been glitched for years and only allowed new players to get trophies.
Band Hero
DJ Hero
DJ Hero 2
GoldenEye 007: Reloaded
Guitar Hero: Metallica
NASCAR The Game: Inside Line
Tony Hawk: Shred
Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Wolfenstein - The servers have been glitched for months and only allowed old players to get trophies.
Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 - This has been unPlatinumable for years, because Sony patched out the Facebook app so you can no longer upload pictures for the sole online trophy but it had been glitchy as hell for years anyway - before Sony permanently borked it.
Guitar Hero 5

007: Quantum of Solace

007 Legends

The rest of the games on the list are either PC/Xbox games or don't have any online trophies at all.

What is exactly up with Wolfenstein? I have the game physically but heard about issues with level trophies.

3 minutes ago, Varhur said:

What is exactly up with Wolfenstein? I have the game physically but heard about issues with level trophies.

Before the servers were so unceremoniously closed, they were bugged and only allowed players to earn trophies who had played before a certain date but everyone else was screwed due to their stats not saving.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

Before the servers were so unceremoniously closed, they were bugged and only allowed players to earn trophies who had played before a certain date but everyone else was screwed due to their stats not saving.

And now the servers are closed for good, right?

10 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

Damn it sucks to hear about the DJ Hero games going offline. I never liked them, and trying to go for the level 30 in the online portion of the second one is way too long, even with boosting. I guess I now have 2 more platinums that are unobtainable.

You meant lvl 50 for:

Upgraded
Reach online grade 50.

15 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

Damn it sucks to hear about the DJ Hero games going offline. I never liked them, and trying to go for the level 30 in the online portion of the second one is way too long, even with boosting. I guess I now have 2 more platinums that are unobtainable.

My only regret concerning the game is spending $0.88 for it.

That list doesn’t have a lot with online, some in there weren’t ones claimed to be shutting down in post on here. Seriously might be time to just get activision ps3 games with online done.

also Tony Hawk shred is listed, wasn’t online shut for that years ago?

• Like 2