Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings (Retired)

EdinhoN

5 hours ago, charlijaen said:

I can confirm this is true, both EU & NA

The codes work to show you what is inside. However, they don't allow the redemption

Sonny support didn't help at all.

Has anybody tried if the pass shows up on the In-game store?

The online pass for F1 2011 and 2012 does not show up on the in-game store.

Edited by Needles
Clarification
  • Like 4

I'm not familiar with the Skate 3 server status, but I saw a community post on Yoma97's Youtube Channel that Skate 3 servers have randomly reactivated, making 4 achievements possible again. I don't see any comments about the PS3 version, nor any threads under Skate 3's forums and no mention here. In case the PS3 servers have been down, someone should check to see if they're up again.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, TheRetroManiac said:

Always annoyed me that Micro Machines was unobtainable not long after its launch especially after I purchased it without research, well that just makes me paranoid now, and I'm always checking these things out shame it's going completely offline tho that sucks.

Toybox Turbos was effectively the same, just without the branding and voice acting for the vehicles.

17 minutes ago, serrated-banner9 said:

excuse the double post looks like bad company 2 is dead

Battlefield: 1943 is still up apparently

I was playing Battlefield Bad Company 2 and all players lost connection with the server. Might try again later this weekend, but seems like the servers were shutdown.

Just want to mention that Onslaught DLC can still be played offline as an exception from all DLC. Vietnam DLC is impossible to start a game and SPECACT is offcourse online only (need to kill other players).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ConAir said:

Just want to mention that Onslaught DLC can still be played offline as an exception from all DLC. Vietnam DLC is impossible to start a game and SPECACT is offcourse online only (need to kill other players).

Its brutal to do it solo on hardcore 🫠

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Desavenencia said:

What about Square Enix servers for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided?

I’m receiving a message that the servers aren’t available at the moment…

I was planning to start that game this weekend… Can anyone shed light on this issue?

Tested it just now with a dummy account and I'm seem to be able to get in and play the tutorial and move around.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

excuse the double post looks like bad company 2 is dead

Battlefield: 1943 is still up apparently

Just updated my post. Seems the servers for BF1943 are offline now. Tried connecting 15x to EA. 

• Confused 3

8 hours ago, Arsentio said:

Its brutal to do it solo on hardcore 🫠

It definitely is. But it doesn't matter anymore, because you need an online connection for Onslaught too. I tested it just now and you can't connect to the servers, so you can't find games or create public/private matches. All Battlefield Bad Company 2 DLC is now unobtainable!

Yesterday it was possible because I was still connected to the servers. And the bonus hours got me 2 extra Trophies.

Always remember: Every Trophy Counts!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ConAir said:

It definitely is. But it doesn't matter anymore, because you need an online connection for Onslaught too. I tested it just now and you can't connect to the servers, so you can't find games or create public/private matches. All Battlefield Bad Company 2 DLC is now unobtainable!

Yesterday it was possible because I was still connected to the servers. And the bonus hours got me 2 extra Trophies.

Always remember: Every Trophy Counts!

Sorry to hear that you didn't managed to finish dlc( 

But at least platinum trophy! 

At some point i missed platinum in kz3 because i forgot to "play with squad" 😅 

• Like 4

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/free-radical-design-reportedly-closes-its-doors

Free Radical (Times Splittlters devs) suddenly was closed yesterday by Embracer Group with no notice. Their main website is apparently already taken down and goes to a 404 error.

Their shouldn't be an impact to any other games that I know of as they were all developed for major publishers. (EA, Ubi, etc.) And their last big game in Warface is still being maintained by a group of devs from their studio originally that already separated long before this happened.

• Like 3

On 10/26/2023 at 1:27 PM, Ryan Industries said:

I messaged Chilled Mouse Ltd about Warhammer Quest being delisted on Steam and if they were delisting it for PS4 as well, this is what they said. 

chilled.png

Just an update for something I posted about 2 months ago. Warhammer Quest was delisted from STEAM today. It remains up for PS4 for the foreseeable future. Usually a massive discount indicates that it's going to be delisted.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/326670/Warhammer_Quest/

warhammer.png

Edited by Ryan Industries
  • Like 4