Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

11 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

PS3 - Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-cars.

It's still showing on the UK store but there is no purchase option. 

3 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Damn, I was going to buy it soon. Let me check....

And you can still buy it on Spain if you hit "buy" on the demo version in the XMB (which is actually the full game without the unlock key)

I see it on the UK store, and the download option is there for me for the trial. The unlock key is in the add-ons section and is able to be purchased at £1.99.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

I see it on the UK store, and the download option is there for me for the trial. The unlock key is in the add-ons section and is £1.99.

Exactly, it's in the add-ons. Hopefully this was just a false alarm. 

(What is this injustice? It costs 2.49€ here! ?)

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Exactly, it's in the add-ons. Hopefully this was just a false alarm. 

(What is this injustice? It costs 2.49€ here! 1f60b.png)

No buy or download on either for me. Just a space where the option should be. Both the trial and the key are in my download list though

Edit: I just checked a few other games and have the same issue. No buy or download button. However after some playing around, I discovered the options are there they're just invisible.

Edited by RedDevil757

6 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

No buy or download on either for me. Just a space where the option should be. Both the trial and the key are in my download list though

Edit: I just checked a few other games and have the same issue. No buy or download button. However after some playing around, I discovered the options are there they're just invisible.

Ah, yes I've heard of the invisible buttons. 

1 minute ago, Helyx said:

Yeah, the button has been invisible for months. 

For months? If it doesn't work again upon resetting the console, maybe try deleteing the store and clicking on it again? 

We're going off topic btw. So yeah, the game seems to be fine and available for purchase.

14 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Ah, yes I've heard of the invisible buttons. 

For months? If it doesn't work again upon resetting the console, maybe try deleteing the store and clicking on it again? 

We're going off topic btw. So yeah, the game seems to be fine and available for purchase.

The store has been like that since they announced the original closure for it. It's not a local problem, it's a PSN issue

• Like 4

On 2017-05-05 at 8:20 AM, EdinhoN said:

PS4 - Dead By Daylight - Additional Chapters - 17th of November, 2021 [Stranger Things DLC getting delisted and removed, trophies should be changed to generic ones]

PS5 - Dead By Daylight - 17th of November, 2021 [Stranger Things DLC getting delisted and removed, trophies should be changed to generic ones]

The trophies were changed as said by the developers.

Sooner than most expected, most expected it to happen when the content got delisted, but regardless it's changed. Figured it should be removed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

Of all the games on that list, 7 Days to Die and Disc Jam are the 2 most at risk of going offline permanently.

Warhammer 40K Inquisitor Martyr is also on PS4. I wouldn't seelp in that either.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

That game is still very much supported so I seriously doubt it will go permanently offline.

I'll never trust that on one of those situations. Most likely active games will be ported to the new Amazon gaming services, however as we're not able to get confirmation, I'll add every game listed on GameSpark as potential shutdowns for September of 2022

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MennoWoods2 said:

I don't know if it is still relevant to mention but a DLC for Steep has been delisted last month.

The Road to the Olympics DLC. It is now only possible to buy this dlc with the physical Winter Games Edition of the game.

Don't the digital version of Winter Games Edition still gives access to this DLC?

11 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

I'll never trust that on one of those situations. Most likely active games will be ported to the new Amazon gaming services, however as we're not able to get confirmation, I'll add every game listed on GameSpark as potential shutdowns for September of 2022

While I really hope @HuntingFever is correct, I'm there with you. It's always better to be safe than sorry.

22 minutes ago, KenpachiDaniel said:

Don't the digital version of Winter Games Edition still gives access to this DLC?

Yes, that should work too. But most countries do not have this version in their PSN stores and the DLC is locked to the account that bought it apparently.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I've done some digging and found the PS3/PS4 games that will be affected by the Game Sparks shutdown, unless the devs patch in new servers:

7 Days to Die
Disc Jam
Animal Super Squad
Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr
Ultimate Chicken Horse
Strikers Edge
Catan - This was delisted years ago but I don't know if the servers are even still up.

Chime, Hungry Sharks Evolution and Mini Metro are offline only on the PS4 and don't have any online trophies so won't be affected.

If I could give you one more than one vote I would. Thank you for your effort.

• Like 3