What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

On ‎2018‎-‎09‎-‎05 at 1:13 PM, Djaspoo said:

Done with TLOU Online stuff on PS3; Plated and 100% Dante's Inferno...

Now I'm working on Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and still working on GTA V online stuff.

Plated and 100% Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.

Now working on Heavy Rain and still have GTA V online stuff to complete.

No Man's Sky permadeath mode. Made it off my planet last week, now I have everything I need to get to the galactic core. I haven't figured out a good way to keep myself loaded with warp cells without spending time going out searching for the materials myself. I was kinda hoping I could just buy tons of them :lol: On the plus side I'm seeing loads of cool places this way. I've upgraded my hyperdrive too so I can reach a little further when I'm warping between systems. Right now I'm 717,263 light years away from the core. 

Working towards Yakuza Kiwami 2... that's right, I'm going for this, and right now the 100% completion list... Only things left on the completion list now:

* Finish mahjong requirements (just need to go out with ron/tsumo 20 more times and win at one of the tables, for some reason I've had the most bullshit luck at that specific table) and that's it for minigames
* Finish Clan Creator and Cabaret Club storylines
* Clear all substories (only the remaining hostess substories + Amon left)

* Clear all bouncer missions (which mostly seemed easy enough... up until the Amon missions)

* Get all abilities (only a few remaining, some unlocked along with other stuff above with the last one being from a book bought with baseball points... not looking forwards to grinding 2000 points just for that)

and after THAT... only legend mode left (also still need the "defeat 100 enemies with weapons" trophy which I'm also slowly working towards)

Edited by Zanreo
  • Like 1

Right now progressing at Lollipop Chainsaw (altough work has my sights right now and my PS3 has some weeks getting dust) and the Dante's Inferno trials (just 4 single mode ones and 7 coop ones left and i get that pesky trophy). Next, i don't know if hammering away at the online of: GTA IV, RDR or Injustice 1 (standard version).