Orlay_

What're you workin' on?

3,676 posts in this topic

Started and finished Inside today, originally I was going to buy Until Dawn but I don't get paid for another two weeks so I'd better not :P  Instead I've started No Man's Sky permadeath mode for the To Live Forever trophy. So far I've made it to safety on my starting planet, unfortunately my ship is just over an hour away and I can't see any bases or caves/opportunities to create man made caves along the route. For now I've retreated back to the outpost I found and I'll have a wander around tomorrow and hopefully figure out a way to get there. 

I'm going to try and do this legit, I'm aware of a player being awesome and offering lifts to the galactic centre but I'd rather make it there under my own power if I can. So if anyone has any advice, feel free, I have a feeling I'll need it :lol: 

Edited by FarSideOfSaturn

Far Cry 5 still. Right now I'm trying to get the Hunting and Fishing trophies, along with one or two misc. trophies. Other than that I just need the Arcade trophies and the Co-op trophy for the platinum.

On ‎2018‎-‎09‎-‎05 at 1:13 PM, Djaspoo said:

Done with TLOU Online stuff on PS3; Plated and 100% Dante's Inferno...

Now I'm working on Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and still working on GTA V online stuff.

Plated and 100% Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.

Now working on Heavy Rain and still have GTA V online stuff to complete.

No Man's Sky permadeath mode. Made it off my planet last week, now I have everything I need to get to the galactic core. I haven't figured out a good way to keep myself loaded with warp cells without spending time going out searching for the materials myself. I was kinda hoping I could just buy tons of them :lol: On the plus side I'm seeing loads of cool places this way. I've upgraded my hyperdrive too so I can reach a little further when I'm warping between systems. Right now I'm 717,263 light years away from the core. 

Over the course of next two weeks, I'll be switching between Warframe and Bioshock Infinite. The former is crazy addicting! While the latter, I still need to complete 1999 mode for the plat.

Finished Shadow of the Tomb Raider so next up is Pro Evolution 2019 and Strange Brigade.

FINALLY resuming Red Dead Redemption. Currently running around doing side stuff in Mexico.

Trying to platinum One Piece Pirate Warriors 3, which I've owned for the last 2 years. Realized the requirements for platinum are much bigger than I thought... lol

NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER

it will take a lot longer than i expected playing 1000 battle is time consuming

only 4 trophies left and i still didn't play half of the 1000 battle yet damn

Shadow of the Tomb Raider, then Black Ops 4. If I finish before BO4, then I'll resume Ultimate Ninja Storm 2. 

Working towards Yakuza Kiwami 2... that's right, I'm going for this, and right now the 100% completion list... Only things left on the completion list now:

* Finish mahjong requirements (just need to go out with ron/tsumo 20 more times and win at one of the tables, for some reason I've had the most bullshit luck at that specific table) and that's it for minigames
* Finish Clan Creator and Cabaret Club storylines
* Clear all substories (only the remaining hostess substories + Amon left)

* Clear all bouncer missions (which mostly seemed easy enough... up until the Amon missions)

* Get all abilities (only a few remaining, some unlocked along with other stuff above with the last one being from a book bought with baseball points... not looking forwards to grinding 2000 points just for that)

and after THAT... only legend mode left (also still need the "defeat 100 enemies with weapons" trophy which I'm also slowly working towards)

Edited by Zanreo

After getting my first Platinum fallout shelter i die yesterday , Little Adventures on the prarie and Slyde

NOW working on Warface

Se5f7b6.png

Going to try to get my 1st platinum with God of War by next week! After that, onward to God of War II.

2 trophies away from Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag :platinum:. I was to lazy years ago when I played the game and now  I want it! 😣

Just need to play every game mode right now, hopefully a good boost session will come soon :unsure:

Right now progressing at Lollipop Chainsaw (altough work has my sights right now and my PS3 has some weeks getting dust) and the Dante's Inferno trials (just 4 single mode ones and 7 coop ones left and i get that pesky trophy). Next, i don't know if hammering away at the online of: GTA IV, RDR or Injustice 1 (standard version).

Danganronpa V3