Complete waste of money

AJ_Radio

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Of course this is a very poor game, but I'm staggered at the original price.

I brought this for at least a tenner. I pity those who paid the full price. And I didn't realise that it was a full fledged PC game series. Never heard of it before.

Edited by KHDelBoy

• 1 month later...
On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 11:56 PM, Spaz said:

The entire game is traveling from location to location, solving some very frustrating puzzles (they look easy at first glance) while hearing Adam's poor dialogue throughout the adventure.

No combat or anything involving good platforming.

The images on the PST.org website are gone (replaced by an Imageshack logo) which means the only real way to play through this game quick is by watching Rus's Youtube video guide. That's the absolute best way to get through some of these shitty games.

I seem to end up getting games that seem okay only to end up being a pile of crap that only "trophy hunter/whores" would bother playing through.

Really don't care for your comment about trophy hunters. To each his own.

On 6/16/2017 at 6:06 PM, MrUnknown625 said:

you can buy it on disc. Might be able to get a better deal or wait til that drops in price. Already probably cheaper than on the psn store

This is considered a rare and hard to find game. It's not cheap on disc. I've seen it as high as $80 on ebay! 

Edited by SuchRemorse

6 hours ago, communistwookiee said:

Yeah, but is it even in demand, and will anyone buy it at that price? Some games will sell even at a mark-up. Probably not this one.

Collectors will pay that price in a couple years... They buy the worst games! Ugh... I see some real garbage being sold for such high prices. 

1 minute ago, SuchRemorse said:

Collectors will pay that price in a couple years... They buy the worst games! Ugh... I see some real garbage being sold for such high prices. 

Think that's bad? Try the Syberia Collection on the PS3 (North American Version). It's cheaper just to buy both games digitally since copies run from $60 just for a used one. I paid $19.99 for it when it first came out in 2015 and now brand new goes upwards of $100

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The puzzles were the only good part of the game, and if I squinted hard enough it was kinda like an Indiana Jones game..... only if Indiana was dumber than a bag of hammers.

Edited by dakk55

• 5 months later...

I just bought this for $0.74 and still feel like I over paid. This game is terrible. Everything about this game is bad. its lame. its boring. its very poorly made. I was surprised that I made it through without it crashing. With another development team behind this and considerable time to polish this puppy off, it might have been a decent game. This had potential to be something like Plague Tale: Innocence or Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, instead its just bad. 

Again, not one of my stellar purchases, but I'll see if I can get through the game to move onto the next one...:awesome:

So, I've put in about an hour into the game.  This game really had some possibilities of being a fun and interesting game.  Almost feel like they just didn't have their heart into making it a good one.  That is too bad.

Edited by PermaFox

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...