If You Could Add a Platinum Trophy to Any 100% Only Title, What Game Would You Choose?

Lawless_Llama

24 minutes ago, Lawless_Llama said:

I'm quite frankly surprised Mega Man 10 doesn't have a platinum! Is this the game where there is a trophy called "Mr. Perfect" where you can't get hit once? 

Yeah that was the one. Granted you could do it per stage with the help of PS Cloud and so on but it was still an annoying and way over the top trophy to unlock.

7 hours ago, ee28max said:

Yep, and they're both unobtainable now. I also agree with Blacklight: Retribution.

Other games, like Warframe would be great. The number of trophies and DLCs already fit.

Yes but I dont think they should have been given plats. There wasn't enough content in any of them.

It may fit but I don't agree. See getting the 100% is like a platinum in points but it is also not viable because when they released Warframe, it had no dlc.

Edited by Nitro
Gramatical error
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, RNumbers said:

Yep:

S&M S1: 5

S&M S2: 5

Monkey Island: 5

Strong Bad: 5

BttF: 5

Jurassic Park: 4

That's 29 entries for what should be 6. Pretty ridiculous. I'd even settle for no plat just to have them consolidated as it just looks like so much filler, lol. I did enjoy the games, though, so this is a minor annoyance at worst.

yeah i hear ya.. its not even worth seeing your "completed games" stat skyrocket on your profile haha

On 25/07/2017 at 7:51 PM, DarkSamuraii- said:

Trials Fusion without a fucking doubt. Game is killing me inside. There's a few shmups that definitely deserve plats too like Soldner and Sine Mora.

We're gonna suffer sine mora ex together brethren, once we have both finished trials. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Resident Evil 4.

In Xbox they gave the game 1000 G 

Why didn't it have a platinum? It's a long game and a great one. It deserves a platinum.

Also, Rockstar went lazy with The Warriors, Max Payne and Red Dead Revolver trophy lists. At least they gave a bigger list to the other PS2 emulations.

Great question!  And so many good answers.  I could probably come up with a bunch for this, but one recent game that I'm still baffled by the lack of a plat is the Mega Man Legacy Collection.  They could probably put together a pretty decent list with a platinum for each game in that collection; being a collection of retro games I would never expect that, but a platinum for the collection is certainly a reasonable expectation, given the difficulty and depth of those games as well as the difficulty of the challenge mode.

The first game that came to my mind was Ape Escape 2. It essentially makes you 100% the game twice and takes about 10-15 hours.

Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 are very worthy of plats. Very difficult to 100% and definitely have the content.

TWDS2 because 1 and 3 have it, so why not 2?

Megaman collection 1 & 2 because the content is definitely there and is long enough to warrant a platinum. Jeez, 1 megaman game takes long enough to beat for me.

Some of you will probably very much disagree with me due to the "lack of content", but I am going to say Coconut Dodge and Hungry Giraffe.

Coconut Dodge because I found it insanely difficult and I think a platinum for my efforts would have been nice! 

Hungry Giraffe, well, because it's a game centred around a giraffe and well, it just deserves a platinum for that :awesome: It did take about 40-50hrs to 100% though, so there's also that...

The Walking Dead Season 2 probably should have had one too as it feels a little out of place that it didn't.