What do you consider to be a high PSN LVL?

Beyondthegrave07

I would consider someone a trophy hunter with a level past 16. I also look at how much of the game is complete or how many games he/she has played. I don't consider myself a high level until I reach level 30 and have a completion rate of 70-80% but those are my personal expectations

Level 31:P.

But serious, i think anyone above lvl 25 really put some dedication to trophy hunting, anything above lvl 50 is really impressive.

But it doesn't say anything about skill, i for example have a lot of easy games on my profile which boost my trophy level by a lot.

I am quite a skilled gamer, definetely in racing games, shooters are my worst genre, especially in online.

All depends on what for games that person played to get to a high level.

A level 30 with games like  Mayo, hannah montana, terminator etc. Is not a high level for me.(a.k.a Trophy whores)

But a level 16 with real games and where you need to make a effort, that's high for me.(a.k.a Trophy collectors).

But that's my personal opinion off course...

• Like 1

I never look at the levels. Whenever I see other cards I check out the amount of platinums and the completion rate. If the number of platinums is high, I check the

profile to see if the player got hard ones. It's not an accomplishment to have a high level and an insane amount of platinums with stacks or piss poor games like

my name is mayo or duck dynasty. 

It's hard for me, but I would say anything from 30 and above. Maybe I would go even as low as 25. But at the same time, I don't want to see people with a crap ton of games that are left unplatinumed. With this I mean that their completion percentage should be at least 80%.

I look to see what percent of games are complete. You can play hundreds of games only earning the easy trophies and level up high, but for me it's how many games are completed - and of course what games they are. I wouldnt be impressed with My Name is Mayo and games like that. 25 I reckon is a hardcore trophy hunter. My aim is to reach ??

judging by my experience anything bellow level 10 is not low, but considered a beginner.

level 25 is an addiction / real trophy hunter.

level 40 is the start of the high leveled PSN user / professional.

level 100 is............ ugh...one can only dream of reaching this level Legit!

Edited by yellowwindow7

• 6 years later...