What Platinum are you most proud of?

Kerwan_Ratchet

Agents of Mayhem- For the most part it was easy but the trophy for the contracts was grindy af plus you had to rely on others. Getting the shards was a pain too because even with the map it was hard to find. 

FFXV

La Noire - Getting five stars and all the collectables was a pain.

All three Uncharted games- Crushing was a nightmare at times especially in the first game.

Edited by CaptainJeff87
  • Like 2

I got some hard platinum I'm proud of, like Wolfenstein II, Max Payne 3 and Trackmania Turbo, but the platinum I'm the most proud of is the one of Elite Dangerous.

1Ld8edaf.png

I really like space and science fiction so I wanted to play at this wonderful game, but I saw the very low rarity of it's platinum and the fact that there was no trophy guide, so I asked around, and people told me that it would require hundreds of hours to get the platinum, that the multiplayer was empty anyway, and that there was some buggued trophies... So I said f*ck my completion, I always played at whatever I like and I'm not gonna stop for a stupid number (even if I like this stupid number, I'm not gonna lie). So I started looking for people to boost the annoying multiplayer which is an endless grind (luckily I met some nice people there), and in the meantime I really enjoyed the main game (I mean after the 10 hours of learning the basics).

Finally after 500+ hours I was close to get that platinum, but of course I got a buggued trophy, so I stayed stuck at 98% of that game and 99.9% on my profile. Even if I had still hope for it to unlock I remember that I said : "I dont regret it, this game was worth it, and I'm glad I did not skip it just because of trophies". I kept playing tho, then two months later I randomly got the trophy and I never been so happy to get one...

Also that was my 100th platinum and that's a serious milestone I guess. When I started I wasn't thinking to go that far...

Edited by llljulll
  • Like 2

I'm proud of loads of my platinum trophies. 

Skyrim because it was my 1st.

Dirt 3, the one that got me into trophy hunting and for me still one of my favourits games. 

Top Spin 4, the most tedious mp boost i ever did

Singularity, surprisingly good sp content but massive mp grind, took a group 3 weeks

Geometry wars 3, the only game i think i'm good at. I was in the world top 10 on some levels, even nr 2 in 1 level.

Gta v, big milestone and very fun plat. Again the mp is daunting and long.

And there are more including, fifa 15 and 16. Bulletstorm ps4, the alien breed trilogy (challenging games). Call of juarez the cartel and even more

• Like 3

Vanquish - Tactical Challenger is only 20 brutally hard minutes - but not many can do it. Insanely difficult.

Call of Duty Classic - Hardest shooter I've player to be honest.

Silent Hill 2 - 10 star run needs to be just about perfect

Shadow of the Colossus - Hard Time Attack 3

Call of Duty World at War - Veteran is challenging, esp Heart of the Reich and Relentless.

But it is definitely Vanquish, when I finally cleared challenge 6 it felt amazing.

Edited by Shady_Wombat
  • Like 3

L.A. Noire since it was my first.

Far Cry 3 because the online mode was a bitch to finally finish in one go.

Assassin's Creed Revelations finally getting the Impress Warren Vidic trophy. It's not easy.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Online. Hate online it took me 3 weekends to level up to 55.

Watch Dogs finally getting into the grove of the drinking game to Plat. And I didn't have any problems with finding all of the songs,

Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood. Rondo of Blood is Nintendo Hard. ?

Saints Row: Gat out of Hell because I finally 'got it' and finished the game after 2 years. In fact I liked it so much I bought the rest of the Saint's Row games.

Agents of Mayhem again finishing the online stuff. And I'm the 9th fastest to it.

Uncharted Remastered games. Finally got back to them and this time I Platted them all. ?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, patrickogorman19 said:

You can far cry 3 trophies offline therefore they aren't online trophies they're co op trophies.

Well I got them online with randoms, therefore they were online for me.

Portal 2. I had a trophy guide on hand so I wouldn’t miss the missable trophies. But other than that I figured out 90% of the puzzles on my own. It doesn’t mean much, but I’m still really proud of myself for that. I wasn’t much of a trophy hunter back then so I wasn’t trying to rush through, and the game is so brilliant I loved every minute of it.

Also because online doesn’t work anymore, it’s a rare plat now.

• Like 1

It has to be the following simply out of sheer enjoyment 

1 - the Batman Arkham series. Controls are easy but come in the challenging form of forcing you to mix it up and stringing together cool combos. The story in general was captivating.

2 -Alien Isolation. I've always bragged to my friends about how scary movies are hilariously bad and i never seem to be unsettled when watching them and more often than not I lose interest due to being bored. It wasn't the case here. The alien had me on the edge of my seat the whole time and the experience with headphones was like no other! Incredible game!

3 - vanquish. Challenge 6: that heart racing simulator..

4 - the yakuza series ( 0,1,2 and counting). It made my love for the series go above and beyond than what it would've been if I didn't go out of my way and experience all those minigames! 

5 - the Tekken games. One of my childhood games! 

6 -the witcher 3. The only game that I have 1.27 GB worth of video and image captures! Why? Because of the incredible journey I had and that I loved to share!

7 - the Mirror's Edge games. Especially the first one that kick-started my craze in the parkour/ dystopian genre and the surreal soundtrack thanks to solar Fields. The whole experience just felt magical.

8 - and finally the walking dead. I'll leave it here just because of this: I always used to make fun of my mother (jokingly) how she used to cry in emotional scenes in movies and what not and I used to think it was pretty weird. Then I reached the ending of this game and I couldn't hold up my manly tear from flowing and this game marked my first ever form of media/ fiction that I teared over... I finally understand you now mom.. (moms are always right!)

Will never forget this! 

Edited by PooPooBlast
  • Like 4

Gran Turismo 5 for sure. It got me into the trophy hunting thing. Ironicaly it almost made me give up entirely about hunting for trophies in games, but as I was able to get the damn GT5 platinum, I started to like the hunting and began on my journey just a few days ago after I found this very site. Now I seek the next games that I would like to get a platinum. I hope to get many. Let's see how much I can endure. Super Meat Boy perhaps? :P 

• Like 3

Nioh - it was my first real Platinum, before it all I think I had was My name is mayo, The walking dead and Nier which I just bought the trophies in.   I don't regret the easy ones because they got me into trophy hunting, but Nioh was the first I was proud of because for me it was very challenging especially the duo boss fights.

Deadcells - My first ultra rare plat and my only ultra rare aside from Gwent but Gwent hit 5.01 percent at one point before going UR again so I won't count that one.

Realm Royale - My first fully multiplayer plat, getting my first 11 kill game without doing the strat everyone reccomends by waiting for the bus to get to the end and killing the afks was very satisfying. Especially because I am pretty shit at shooters.

• Like 1

Furi - Fun, exhilarating, and often frustrating. But well worth the effort required. An action game that requires patience and just keeping at learning the boss movement and patterns.

Velocity 2X - One of my favorite indies of the past five years. Thrilling and adrenaline fueled. A mixture of shmup and platforming. A lot of trial and error, but this game was enjoyable enough to where I didn't think about how strenuous it was.

• Like 2