Most Anticipated Games?

el_dritchs

I'm curious to know what everybody's most anticipated games are, plus it'd be nice to explore some games that I normally wouldn't take a second look at!

Personally, I'm really looking forward to The Last of Us II, Assassin's Creed Origins, Far Cry 5 and the game I'm most curious about, Death Stranding. (Reading up on conspiracies is really fun, do you have any?)

As you can see my most anticipated games are AAA titles or from reputable companies. Are there any indies you're looking forward to?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my top 5 most anticipated games :

1) Cyberpunk 2077

2) The Last Of Us Part 2

3) God Of War

4) Days Gone

5) Death Stranding or Spiderman

But I'm only talking of already announced games obviously  :P 

And I'm not looking forward to any indie game since I don't like most of them.

Edited by itachi-destroyer

I have a huge backlog, so I'm not that excited for any future releases atm. 

• Final Fantasy VII Remake. 
  • Red Dead Redemption 2. 

The possible Spyro trilogy remake

The eventual Pokemon Switch game

Well, it was a shorter list than what I expected. And all of these are IPs that are already dear to me. It's hard to look forward to the 'unknown'. Of course I hope there will be some new and unique gaming experiences being released. 

For me it has to be:

The Last of Us Part II

Kingdom Hearts 3

The Evil Within 2

Jak X: Combat Racing Remaster

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Red Dead Redemption 2

Cyber Punk 2077

Pretty much in that order.

The only other I'd add but can't because nothing has been announced yet is another inFamous game which would be almost at the top of my list.

Edited by Rattamauled

Kingdom Hearts 3

Ni no Kuni II

God of War

Detroit: Become Human

That's... it basically that I can think of. I'm cautiously excited about Sonic Forces and Assassin's Creed Origins, though.

The industry seems to be heading in a direction that I'm not very fond of at all :(

Kingdom Hearts 3- Has been on my list since way back when KH2 was released.

FFVII remake- I never got to play the original, so really looking forward to this!

Itadaki Street: Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary- Looks interesting

Also, FFXV DLC and Ignis episode and all of the Life is Strange before the storm episodes to be released. 

2 hours ago, GrumpClub said:

I'm curious to know what everybody's most anticipated games are, plus it'd be nice to explore some games that I normally wouldn't take a second look at!

Personally, I'm really looking forward to The Last of Us II, Assassin's Creed Origins, Far Cry 5 and the game I'm most curious about, Death Stranding. (Reading up on conspiracies is really fun, do you have any?)

As you can see my most anticipated games are AAA titles or from reputable companies. Are there any indies you're looking forward to?

God of War, Lego Marvel Super-Heroes 2, Spider-Man. 

Honestly there are a couple

1) Dynasty Warriors 9( I shouldn't mention it since its obvious ;) )

2) Super Mario Odyssey(CAUSE WHY NOT MARIO IS AWESOME)

3) Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy( CAUSE I LOVE LAYTON hahaha)

4) Red Dead Redemption 2( Honestly are they going on a new story or going with the son? Hmmmm)

5) Assassin Creed Origin's (Ironically I platinum Syndicate and now playing the prequel of the whole franchise, just my luck huh lol)

6) Danganronpa V3(I got the game on released but was still anticipating it since the Japanese reveal last year lol)

7)Yakuza 6(Just so my boyfriend can drink his Jack with the glass it comes with lmao)

8)Snipperclips Plus( WHO THE HELL DIDN'T LIKE THIS GAME, it is soooo cute lol even though I downloaded it release it lol)

Thats all I can think of for now lol

There are a few that come to mind, but honestly there are so many great games coming out in the next 6 months it is kind of ridiculous.

Monster Hunter Worlds

Code Vein

Dragons Dogma for PS4

Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online

*On a side note: SNES classic (not really a game but its going to be awesome)