The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

Last one I saw in its entirety is LA LA Land. Fantastic, and the songs are still ringing in my head a week later, but saddest ending ever. Hit very close to home for me.

I watched parts of Bourne Identity and Transformers on TV while eating dinner and preparing dinner for tomorrow.

La-La-Land-Reviews.jpg

Edited by skinner49
  • Like 2

MV5BMTUxMzc4MTkwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTE5

Round 2.

Loved it just as much as the first time I saw it. First time i'v ever seen a movie twice in theaters. I can put it all into words now which is helpful; but they basically improved on everything good in the original and added a more layered narrative and more depth to the world. All the cool quirks of John Wick's world are expanded upon, things like The Continental, the criminal hierarchy, the self aware absurdity with it all with a lot of nods to fans of the first. John himself is a more interesting character now; someone who's struggling with his identity and life. The action is absolutely fucking amazing, that part I absolutely wasn't worried about. They do some neat things to allow some more creative set pieces. John facing off against people as skilled as him made for some great choreography.

It was just an amazing movie. Everything from its visuals, music, the small details, action, narrative...there is genuine passion put into this project. I absolutely cannon wait for the third and the prequel TV show.

Edited by HaSoOoN-MHD

vlcsnap-2013-02-22-19h14m26s21-620x330.p

DEATH RACE (2008)

DEATH RACE 2 (2010)

I must admit, easy for me to get bias when it comes to Jason's films. :D

But hey! the plot driven 2010 version, which turns out to be a prequel is not bad either.

I'd say, 7/10 for both films.

Now, let's find time to watch Part 3, which am guessing is still a prequel before the 2008 film.

NEN4lRSu65QXRP_2_b.jpg

Now, this film was highly recommended by lil'bro @Jyn Erso:popcorn:who speaks highly of it.

And he's right, it didn't disappoint. Especially to someone who hasn't been watching some Star War films

since the early 2000's films.

KS20's lines though :D:D

The story kept my attention from beginning to end. (and can somebody please tell me that USAF holds a secret facility for real life Death Star weaponry B):D).

Now, I need something to follow it UP! Which galaxy should I go next, since that lady in white with a funny hair showed up.

---A NEW HOPE---

Cheers!

:popcorn:

-Razgriz

Edited by xf22Razgriz
  • Like 2