Guess-Thread: PS Plus March 2018

Aecesaje_

3 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

You know now you've done that it's guaranteed we're going to get R&C as a PS+ game :awesome:

Oh gosh... Speaking of real experience here because this happened :p, but basically I bought infamous second son at full price from a local shop only to find that it went on sale literally the day after. Then to make matters worse it became free on ps plus!!! 

21 minutes ago, Crimsonfire44 said:

BREAKING NEWS!! Sony and EA will team up to bring you nothing but EA titles for PS Plus in March 2018! ? 

On a serious note, whatever gets added to the IGC will end up in my backlog for the foreseeable future so no real interest from me.

i'm expecting Mass Effect: Andromeda to be on plus this year. since EA games are often on plus and ME: Andromeda probably did get alot of hate so i would expect it very soon to be on plus.

2 hours ago, archangel9978 said:

Only if it comes with all dlc....since i bought the base game years ago

I was hoping they would give that game and all its DLC away with the 10th anniversary since its really underrated. It was ahead of its time too, I mean today you see all these card games making a killing but that game was too early, it wouldn’t have hurt if they released it on iOS and Android as well! 

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

How did you come up with these predictions?

I make this predictions bases on the free PS Plus Asia games and also based on games that aren't selling that well. For the Vita I just look at easy platinums that are cross-buy

Edited by maiathewinners

3 hours ago, MSIA_pokwee said:

I'm betting March IGC for PS4 will be these two:

- Evolve

- Mighty 9

PS3's IGC maybe

- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Ultimate Edition

Since PS Plus Asia February got these three games, usually US, & UK will follow suit. 

I don't think they will tive all the Asia games on this month. A Sony employee said this would be obrigada of the best months on Plus, so I'm thinking we will get 2 triple A games on the PS4, it could probably be GOW and Evolve

14 hours ago, Soufwar said:

I know we won’t, I am saying what I want most for each platform, If one of these will be featured i’d be happy. PS Plus is a great service in and out of its self, the free games are a welcome extra. 

Ah right, yeah I agree. I have been a PlayStation Plus member since 2012 and I have been really happy with the service. It's especially helpful for newcomers to the PlayStation platform, as it starts them up with a handful of games from the get-go.

14 hours ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

I'm really hoping to see that's you! 

That's You! has already been an Instant Game Collection item. It will not reappear. Sorry, you missed your chances with this one.

14 hours ago, archangel9978 said:

Only if it comes with all dlc....since i bought the base game years ago

Very rarely are PlayStation Plus games bundled with DLC. This is because the developers want you to compensate for the free game by buying the DLC. This is a strategy Sony have been abusing for years.

10 hours ago, Spaz said:

How did you come up with these predictions?

Trust your gut. ;)

3 hours ago, MSIA_pokwee said:

I'm betting March IGC for PS4 will be these two:

- Evolve

- Mighty 9

PS3's IGC maybe

- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Ultimate Edition

Since PS Plus Asia February got these three games, usually US, & UK will follow suit. 

Last year the Asia region got a load of games that the rest of the regions did not. So, I doubt the European and American regions will follow in Asia's footsteps.

I really want a new PSVR game, but even if they put one up I know that this month I'm going to spend all my playtime on MHW. 

Still, I like the Dark Souls 3 rumor from a week ago, and I'm looking forward to get Ratchet & Clank too. My PS3 has been kidnapped by my SO so I can't play anything we'll get, but I still need Arkham Origins and some of the old Tales of in my backlog.

On PS Vita I'd really like to see World of Final Fantasy and Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, but again I should lower my aim.

PS4

Something pretty average

Something pretty average but still alright

PS3

Something less than average

Something pretty average but old as shit

PSV

Something pretty average that does Cross Play

...Shit, does the Vita even have two games?

///

In short, probably something less good than what Xbox is getting (as per usual) and probably something that's already on Game Pass at that.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ddracarys said:

I just imagined Plankton's laugh here, haha. In any case, I think any God of War, Far Cry, or Ratchet and Clank game would be a good pick for next month's Instant Game Collection. Maybe some Oddworld, Hitman / Lara Croft GO, or if I'm super lucky, Octodad: Dadliest Catch. Been hyping that game for so long, and even though it's just $10.00, I'm still holding off like the cheap bastard I am.

I think it would be a good idea to buy Octodad because it has been on ps plus once. I'm pretty sure it was around march 2015. I got it in my backlog and I'm that I haven't paid for it. Nevertheless it's a really fun game with more people with it because it's damn funny.

You could always wait for a bigger price drop.

God of war 3 on ps4 with 4K. That would be a nice start up for the next one! Although I got the feeling the new god of war will be pretty different than their previous ones.