SEGA Genesis Collection coming to PS4 on May 29th, 2018

Hope it's not an "easy" one for everyone else and then hard for me because I suck at the games like the PS3 collection. :P

Sucks the first Phantasy Star isn't there, no Ecco, no Sonic 3 and no Knuckles... But I'll be buying it. It's got Gunstar Heroes~

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

Hope it's not an "easy" one for everyone else and then hard for me because I suck at the games like the PS3 collection. :P

Sucks the first Phantasy Star isn't there, no Ecco, no Sonic 3 and no Knuckles... But I'll be buying it. It's got Gunstar Heroes~

Yes ?

Edit: Isn't Phantasy Star 1 a Sega Master System game?

Edited by Super Sand Virginia
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

Phantasy Star is there...

20 minutes ago, Bullstomp said:

No Outrun or Virtua Racing but huge points for Shining Force and Streets of Rage. Sold!

Outrun will never ever come to current-gen systems in any form or chapter because they've been bit***s with Ferrari.

Anyway i'm fine with the Steam games and the PS3 collection.

Edited by Lance_87

It's about damn time we see Gunstar Heroes on one of these!! Very surprised by the lack of Sonic 3 though, easily the best game on the mega drive. I also would've liked to see Michael Jackson's Moonwalker on one of these collections too but oh well :P 

Edited by SlimSanta94

I’m gonna buy it :/ I’m a little disappointed though: no Rocket Knight Adventures (the first one was one of the Best exclusives on the console and no one cares); Zombie at My Neighbors, Castle/World of Illusion or any Micro Machines game. They could do better then this, honestly.

Props to the developers for actually caring about trophies and putting a Platinum in this! I'm so tired of all these game collections without Platinums like the Megaman collection, arcade series, or Disney afternoon collection. I'm pretty hyped to see the trophy list and I bet it's gonna be an ultra rare Platinum.

Also that online mode co-op seems really fun.

Edited by aZombieDictator
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

Props to the developers for actually caring about trophies and putting a Platinum in this! I'm so tired of all these game collections without Platinums like the Megaman collection, arcade series, or Disney afternoon collection. I'm pretty hyped to see the trophy list and I bet it's gonna be an ultra rare Platinum.

Also that online mode co-op seems really fun.

Heres hoping the 30th Anniversary Street Fighter Collection has a plat but im not holding my breath after Capcoms Megaman collection.

50 minutes ago, Intresseklubben said:

Yes, Streets of Rage 1,2 and 3!

Comix Zone?

Gunstar Heroes?? 

Hell yes I'm gonna get this. The Mega Drive sure had some great games.

You can get it on ps3 btw in case if you don't know