DesmaBR

Servers closing down May 24

84 posts in this topic

@Chilary Care about not ruining the fun and experience of others? Lol 

 

Nobody gives a fk about others in this world, son. Even more so when earning trophies for a virtual world.

 

Unfortunately if possible, the majority of trophy hunters will do whatever means is possible to get them. If hacking was easier and less detectable. People will do that too. Its a sad sad world, son.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chilary said:

I remember similar trophy in Helldivers - kill 100 000 enemies. Rubberbanding was there also suggested and there - it was ok. You could do it solo. But here you can't. Can you see the difference?
Trophy guides are not ideal. Not everything stated there is the way to go. Besides - in trophy guide you can read you can get banned for doing so - so it's kinda obvious it's not the recommended way.

If you read other sites, they stopped banning people for it years ago.

 

I understand where you're coming from and normally I would agree. (I posted in another thread about this game about wanting to do this normally) However, since they gave us less than a month's notice for a server shut-down, I would tend to give some people a bit more slack. It's around 8 hours a day needed to get the trophy naturally and that's just not feasible for alot of people. Now, if they gave us several months heads us, then I would agree with you 100%. But since it's literally an almost impossible feat with the time given, I'm not going to get mad at some people trying to get the last few trophies before they are gone forever.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2018 at 10:32 PM, Maxie Mouse said:

I couldn’t care a bit of this game. It looked fun and such, but just the fact of playing 100 hours for a trophy turned me immediately off.

 

Rubberband it while you do other things then. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was considering giving this game a try just recently, so I guess now I won't be bothering!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's always these indie games that get their announcements with hardly any time to do the game. I won't be doing this because 100 hours in 2 weeks would be too much of a risk, mainly to the console that is used to play the game. It's also not got a platinum so it wouldn't really be worth it in general due to that fact too. I think indie games shouldn't be allowed to be online only unless they've proven that they're able to sustain the game for a long enough period and also give more time in advance than just over 2 weeks before the game shuts. I never really neglect online trophies on my list, but I can say I'd feel bad for anyone who has started the game recently who has to see this news, as I do consider it not worth risking your PS4 by leaving it on for probably 150+ hours in 2 weeks, since I'm sure 100 hours in matches isn't the only time you spend when you also have to endure loading screens and likely have to select your character and so on. Good luck to anyone who is going to go for it, you'll likely need it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This sucks I was planning on getting this game done but I guess I will never get the 100% now :( good luck to everyone that will be trying to finish it though.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sergen said:

It's always these indie games that get their announcements with hardly any time to do the game. I won't be doing this because 100 hours in 2 weeks would be too much of a risk, mainly to the console that is used to play the game. It's also not got a platinum so it wouldn't really be worth it in general due to that fact too. I think indie games shouldn't be allowed to be online only unless they've proven that they're able to sustain the game for a long enough period and also give more time in advance than just over 2 weeks before the game shuts. I never really neglect online trophies on my list, but I can say I'd feel bad for anyone who has started the game recently who has to see this news, as I do consider it not worth risking your PS4 by leaving it on for probably 150+ hours in 2 weeks, since I'm sure 100 hours in matches isn't the only time you spend when you also have to endure loading screens and likely have to select your character and so on. Good luck to anyone who is going to go for it, you'll likely need it. 

 

My PS4 has been on for about 21 hours straight so far 🙄

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

😅 just put the rubberband on, it is a fun game, but like everyone said 100 hrs in 2 weeks isn’t realistic to play it for reals... I didn’t encounter too many rubber banders  yet, I did run into a young ass kid that was just calling people “fags and pussies” and called me Carbon Cancer lol gotta love playing with kids so yea think rubberband sounds like the way to go :)

Edited by Carbon_Lancer
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, holyboi_18 said:

This sucks I was planning on getting this game done but I guess I will never get the 100% now :( good luck to everyone that will be trying to finish it though.

 

You still have plenty of time. Don't give up on the trophy list so easily.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not long ago I got the 100% for this game, I must say for trying to get the 100-hour trophy done, I had many times a disconnect after leaving my console on for 30 min, so that can really hold your progress back.

 

Best of luck to anyone trying to get it done^^

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2018 at 6:50 AM, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

Not long ago I got the 100% for this game, I must say for trying to get the 100-hour trophy done, I had many times a disconnect after leaving my console on for 30 min, so that can really hold your progress back.

 

Best of luck to anyone trying to get it done^^

 

Maybe your inventory is full? I got kicked a lot when I had full inventory.

 

 

*I wrote the guide for PSNP and mentioned rubberbanding, but I also warned people about being banned so there is (was) some risk to it. 

 

Good luck everyone, it was a good game while it lasted 👽🔫

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That 50 missions didn't seem like it would be hard in the beginning but damn they get hard after mission 26

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So lucky, that you get all possible trophies guys, although ive never played this good game!!

Edited by SiraphaeLRD
Incorrect Words!
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you do the rubberbanding method and you don't have a full inventory, each match takes 15 minutes or so. So for a full hour, that's 4 matches. In a 24 hour period, that's ~96 matches. So to get 100 hours, it'll probably take around 400 matches (or more). So the 100 hour trophy can take at minimum 5 days of online matches. Probably not advisable to start later than next week, so if you have this game and have a few trophies for it already, you may as well commit to the end. 

 

EDIT: This is also assuming a full lobby of boosters using rubberbands and not tryhards/kids who are trying to play for real or something. 

Edited by POEman553
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

If you do the rubberbanding method and you don't have a full inventory, each match takes 15 minutes or so. So for a full hour, that's 4 matches. In a 24 hour period, that's ~96 matches. So to get 100 hours, it'll probably take around 400 matches (or more). So the 100 hour trophy can take at minimum 5 days of online matches. Probably not advisable to start later than next week, so if you have this game and have a few trophies for it already, you may as well commit to the end. 

 

EDIT: This is also assuming a full lobby of boosters using rubberbands and not tryhards/kids who are trying to play for real or something. 

There's also about two-two in a half minutes between each match you didn't account for and the game was still popular before the closure announcement, so lots of people are playing for real. Although I will say alot of people are happy playing Head Hunter and letting it go almost full-time, you still have to account for shorter matches. Realistically, it'll take about 550-650 matches, probably closer to 550.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anybody tested if Weaponcrafting counts for the trophy?

There is a section for time spent there while in game Stats Screen, so if anybody is close to 10 hours, should idle there for a couple hours.

In case it counts, it would be much easier to reach the 100 hours.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

Does anybody tested if Weaponcrafting counts for the trophy?

There is a section for time spent there while in game Stats Screen, so if anybody is close to 10 hours, should idle there for a couple hours.

In case it counts, it would be much easier to reach the 100 hours.

 

Play in matches for 100 hours

Edited by NutellaOrgies
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, NutellaOrgies said:

 

Play in matches for 100 hours

Yeah, the trophy states that, but I had idled for 1~2 hours in the Weapon Crafting screen in the first days because I slept there and it seems to have counted for my 10 hours. Unfortunately I have no way to test it again, but it is worth noticing that, definitely something to test.

Edited by EdinhoN
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

Yeah, the trophy states that, but I had idled for 1~2 hours in the Weapon Crafting screen in the first days because I slept there and it seems to have counted for my 10 hours. Unfortunately I have no way to test it again, but it is worth noticing that, definitely something to test.

Some game modes aren't on your stat screen like that head one, but it still counts their time

Edited by NutellaOrgies
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I started playing this when it come out and I seem to just end up in games with some people rubber banding on my team but never seem to be on the other team, so was ruined for me by people rubber banding.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Played the entire day yesterday, barely got the 10 hours trophy, I might go for the 50 missions, but there is no way I am going to get all the trophies in this game, if I had a month I could, but I have 10 days only.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MAUSZX said:

Played the entire day yesterday, barely got the 10 hours trophy, I might go for the 50 missions, but there is no way I am going to get all the trophies in this game, if I had a month I could, but I have 10 days only.

We can try doing the 50 missions together. Much easier with real players

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/05/2018 at 5:00 PM, EdinhoN said:

Yeah, the trophy states that, but I had idled for 1~2 hours in the Weapon Crafting screen in the first days because I slept there and it seems to have counted for my 10 hours. Unfortunately I have no way to test it again, but it is worth noticing that, definitely something to test.

Also , the 10 hours trophy is less rare then the level 20 trophy. I got the level 20 trophy pretty easy and like 5 hours earlier then the 10 hour trophy, while just being afk rubberbanding. So how does more people got the 10 hours trophy? 

Edited by Bumperklever
Clarification
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.