Which trophy of yours has the least achievers

willmill97

My least achieved trophies are from the horrible pixel platform game Necrosphere, with three trophies, named "Almost Flawless Execution"( Finish the game dying less than 100 times), "IDDQD"(Finish the game without dying) and "Zoasts 'n Goats"( Finish the game with all DVDs in less than 35 minutes) all only having 3 achievers each, and for good reason too.

My rarest trophy is Micro Machines (PS4) platinum with only 29 achievers on PSNP. While the game is pretty annoying to plat, there are also some crucial bugs which makes it impossible to get the trophy now. 

Me and some others got really lucky here.

Edited by xIRockyRock
  • Like 1

Volgarr the Viking

1L931b74.png

:platinum:Platinum Trophy :platinum:

Volgarr the Viking - Aquire all trophies and become a true Viking Legend!

35 achievers out of 614 game owners (PS4 version)

Not particularly impressive or too overly difficult compared to some of the other trophies people posted on this topic. But this game is definitely one that isn't played much, at least for trophies. It's a side scrolling platformer that can prove rather hard at first, but subsequent playthroughs will make this game much easier due to everything having a pattern. You have to go through many sections without taking a hit at this will unlock harder versions of existing levels which probably explains the trophy rarity.

I found this guy on YouTube several years back who gave a halfway decent review for this game.

Rooster Teeth did a rage quit session on this which garnered over a million views. So why does Volgarr the Viking have so few players and owners on PSNP?

Definitely worth checking out if you love side scrollers and want a decent challenge.

• Like 1

Ridge Racer Driftopia  - Wheelie Coyote  1.48%, 24 achievers 

13L3e95e0.png

Not really surprised, since the trophies were mainly earned during the beta and the game was took out of the psn store just a few hours after release (and then everything about it was erased from the Namco site...). The servers were live for the actual game (not beta) for about 6 months, but few people actually had access to it, and I didn't managed to get it on time.. 

Well I checked my stats and...not really impressive but anyway.

Trophy with least achievers : Turok 2 Seeds of Evil - Turok Treasure Hunter 13S8c1b15.png - find all secret areas in this game. Only 28 achievers. Understandable, it's still a rather new game.

UR Trophy with least achievers : Titan Quest - Double or Nothing 39S6c46e2.png - defeat Tartarus on Epic Difficulty - 3.39% completion rate, 37 achievers, no wonder, the DLC port for PS4 is insulting.

Platinum with least achievers : Jotun 1Sc0338c.png - 2.71% completion rate, 58 achievers. Wow people really don't wanna mess around with Valhalla difficulty xD .