Which trophy of yours has the least achievers

willmill97

That would actually be my last platinum, which was for Touhou Genso Wanderer:

1Le6644d.png

:platinum: Mystery Solver
Obtained all other trophies.

It currently shows 29 achievers (owners: 1601, rarity: 1.81%), but the leaderboards only show 25, so I'm not sure which one is right... either way, I'm #24. :P

• Like 1

My trophy with the least achievers is The Lost Legend of Redwall: The Scout platinum trophy. I’m first achiever, fastest achiever and only 5 people have the platinum. 10 other trophies in the game also only have 5 achievers so I have 11 trophies that share my least amount of achievers. 

lowest percentage: Expert of War - Homefront.  569 people on this site have it with a .41%.   The Platinum is my number 1 trophy but you said excluding those.

lowest count: Doctor of the Peggle Arts - Peggle.  Looks like 250 have it with a .83% having it.  Perfect clear all levels in Peggle.  

• Like 1

Just now, djb5f said:

Not sure which one but a lot if my pinball trophies have under 50 achievers, some still under 40.

referring to Zen Pinball 2 and Pinball FX3. 

You can see it by going to your trophy log -> order (achievers) -> last page.

It's actually from a different pinball game ?

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Alderriz said:

You can see it by going to your trophy log -> order (achievers) -> last page.

It's actually from a different pinball game 1f642.png

oh nice, I was thinking you could just order it by rarity percentage, I did not realize you could also do it by achievers.

And so I am only 1 of 15 people tracked here to get Hulk’s Vengeance from Marvel Pinball Epic Collection!

12L9f8d98.png

Edited by djb5f
  • Like 1

For me it is The Captain from Frostpunk. There are currently 26 of us who have this trophy.

1Lb2ad38.png

The Captain is a platinum and the thread said to exclude them so my least achiever trophy is The Winterhome Survivor at 28.

31La7964e.png

Edited by Nicadarus
Thread said not platinum and this trophy is a platinum

4L8649b4.png

ETHAN: METEOR HUNTER
Just in time
Complete the time challenge in all levels

36 Achievers

I'm kinda surprised this trophy only has 36 achievers. I remember watching youtube videos to help me with some of the challenges. It's one of those 2d platformer puzzle games, which I assume are not that popular because my last page is full of them (Ninja Usagimaru: Two Tails of Adventure and Gabbuchi). Seems like I should finish up Gabbuchi since all the trophies can be earn by just beating the game but there's only 26 players who did.