June 2018 PS+

Lucas

Defiantly going to skip this month, the online for Ghost Recon looks like a pain and possibly glitchy, the Vita games just look bad with more grind and loads of online may try Trials out otherwise have no interest for XCOM 

Give us better Vita games if you fancy killing it off Sony!! 

Edited by DarkSoleride
  • Like 2

Not into Xcom. 

Already have Zombie HD. 

Ghost Recon 0.60 Percent Platinum....gonna skip that one then.

Trial Fusion...too many dlc trophy sets.

The only game I will play on that list are the Vita games.

Will be preoccupied with Vita JRPG anyways.

Edited by Kishnabe
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, det_gittes said:

Even though Sony is parting from the Vita more and more, they still won't give us any bigger titles - I wonder if that will ever change before they drop PS3 and Vita games altogether.

They give us the shittiest and/or cheapest Vita / PS3 games so we won´t miss them when it´ll stop

• Like 1

Not too interested in this lineup personally. I'll probably play most the stuff here but I like doing DLCs with base games so some of the games here kinda suck for me since I'll have to buy the DLCs too. Still, not the worst month they've had

Kinda happy with the lineup..

At least it's nothing I had already bought.?

Nothing sucks more to have a lineup of games you already bought.

I'm surprised how many people are calling this month bad. I mean I know that's kind of a theme for every month in these threads, but XCOM 2 is fucking awesome! You're really missing out if you don't play that. I already own the game physically, but I'm glad others who might not have given the game a chance before can play it now. :)

Trials Fusion is also a great game. I played a couple of the Trials games on Xbox 360 and really enjoyed my time with them. Lots of replayability due to the user-created levels and it's pretty tough to master. I don't own it so I'll give it a download.

I'm not really interested in the other games. The Vita offerings are an insult as usual.

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I'm surprised how many people are calling this month bad. I mean I know that's kind of a theme for every month in these threads, but XCOM 2 is fucking awesome! You're really missing out if you don't play that. I already own the game physically, but I'm glad others who might not have given the game a chance before can play it now. :)

Trials Fusion is also a great game. I played a couple of the Trials games on Xbox 360 and really enjoyed my time with them. Lots of replayability due to the user-created levels and it's pretty tough to master. I don't own it so I'll give it a download.

I'm not really interested in the other games. The Vita offerings are an insult as usual.

OH! I didn't know you are a Fan fo Xcom too, nice :3 

Trail fusion is great what a pity for 7 Dlcs, i really hope for a sale on the Pass :( 

Just now, Sora9427 said:

OH! I didn't know you are a Fan fo Xcom too, nice :3 

Trail fusion is great what a pity for 7 Dlcs, i really hope for a sale on the Pass :( 

You didn't? I'm sure we've discussed XCOM 2 in the past. I think I offered to help you with the one online trophy before but you didn't need it. I love the XCOM series - I have the platinums in Enemy Unknown and Enemy Within. I haven't played XCOM 2 yet, but I've seen a lot of gameplay, and it looks great. An improvement in many ways... super hard, though. :P

Yeah, it's a shame about all the DLC trophies. The main game doesn't even have a platinum for some reason.

Xcom: haven't played any of the series since the gameplay genre didn't appeal to me but having played Mario+Rabbids, I'm willing to give it a try. It's supposed to be a good series.

Trials Fusion: Cool. I bought the disc version but sold/traded it before all the DLC was released (disc comes with season pass). Always wanted to rebuy it along with MAX and Trials Of The Blood Dragon but my backlog was never empty enough. Glad I get it this way now. Hoping on a good MAX/BD sale when Trials Fusion goes on PS+.

46 minutes ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

This is gonna sound shallow as hell but I’m excited the most for that Zombie Driver game because it looks like a fairly easy platinum and I still don’t have a Z for my platinum alphabet.

Well, you made me smile, so I guess your preference still made the world a little bit better.