Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition [January 11th 2019]

Nice, it looks like just about everyone gets good news. Physical hasn't been confirmed, but seems likely. Other than that it's getting dual audio and coming out on every current major platform (RIP Vita :( ).

For me, this was the best news from E3 yesterday. I was only interested in the events on Monday and Tuesday anyway, but this was a nice surprise.

19 minutes ago, UItimate_Battler said:

What about subtitles? only english confirmed?

According to the news on Gematsu the game will have the following languages for subtitles:

Subtitles: English, Neutral Spanish, Brazilian, Portuguese, French

https://gematsu.com/2018/06/tales-of-vesperia-definitive-edition-announced-ps4-xbox-one-switch-pc

YES!!!! I'm not meant to be buying more games, but I loved this game on the Xbox, and have been going back and forth constantly on whether to import the Japanese PS3 game even though I know like 5 words of Japanese.

I'm so happy at this!!! Instant purchase for sure!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

Sorry it wasn't really aimed at you as it was everyone in a panic of confusion, I just needed someone to quote about the confusion, sorry! I def kinda came off harsh too. : /

It's all good. :) I should have double-checked to see what other games "Coming to Xbox Store" appeared on before assuming anything.

5 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

According to the news on Gematsu the game will have the following languages for subtitles:

https://gematsu.com/2018/06/tales-of-vesperia-definitive-edition-announced-ps4-xbox-one-switch-pc

Brazilian? ?  

So, no German, Spanish or Italian subs? That's hilarious

Edited by UItimate_Battler
  • Like 1

Fully confirmed now then. I won't be needing to import the Japanese PS3 version anymore.

Hopefully, it will be coming in a physical version, right? Was this confirmed at some point? Skimmed quicky through the thread and was not able to read any confirmation about that. ?

• Like 2

On 6/11/2018 at 3:14 AM, Edunstar84 said:

Huzzah! I know what I need to do now. I need to complete Xillia 2, Zestiria, and Berseria before I play the game. I'm hoping for a killer Collector's Edition because I'm going to buy it!

EDIT: And ToS, of course! :P

So almost nothing before getting it lol.

I'm in the same boat, bought Z, B, S but still stuck at ToX2.

Oh wait I was forgetting ToG, my case is worse lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Honor_Hand said:

Fully confirmed now then. I won't be needing to import the Japanese PS3 version anymore.

Hopefully, it will be coming in a physical version, right? Was this confirmed at some point? Skimmed quicky through the thread and was not able to read any confirmation about that. 1f605.png

It's been listed on Amazon and other retailers already, so that pretty much confirms it being physical.

I'm buying the PS4 and Switch versions =D

13 minutes ago, AndresLionheart said:

It's been listed on Amazon and other retailers already, so that pretty much confirms it being physical.

Oh, I see... Thanks for clearing that up. I rather get the physical version of anything at this point.

Will make sure to get the PS4 version later down the road. Have to get the console first! lol

8 minutes ago, AndresLionheart said:

I haven't seen it on Amazon UK yet. Any news on a Collector's Edition?