The Last of Us Part II – June 19, 2020

Ghost

Love the fact that Joel was shown in full flesh. The trailer is also good, but not enough to convince me throw my money towards or make me as hype as other people are for the game. I'll need to see improvements made to gameplay and especially multiplayer before I support paying full price for the game.

Edited by EcoShifter
  • Like 1

On 9/24/2019 at 6:34 PM, rolltideroll157 said:

Lol they have already shown off crazy improvements to the gameplay in the e3 gameplay reveal. If you aren’t impressed now then literally nothing will lmao

... They haven't. That obviously wasn't enough. There are certain concepts that can "impress" me still.

Edited by EcoShifter
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, ARH65512 said:

Anyone else making this a special milestone? Now that we have a release date, I think if I avoid easy crappy plats which I've been doing after I did Donut County, then I can reach 100 there. 

BTW, sorry Roll that we have similar avatars?

I’m slowing down too, in order to make it my 175th platinum! :D

• Like 3

Well, I'm getting the Ellie edition. Went to pick up The Surge 2 an hour ago, and the guy at my store hooked me up with an early pre-order. HYPE TRAIN! I fan girl-ed watching the trailer and seeing Joel gave so much nostalgia from the previous journey. Le sigh. February 21 can't come fast enough at this point.

• Like 2

Hopefully TLOU 2 doesn't suck. I'm a bit worried they're going to screw it up though.

1 hour ago, ARH65512 said:

Anyone else making this a special milestone?

Regardless, yes, platinum 200, or making the platinum #10000.

4 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Joel at the end looked really old lol pretty cool trailer.

Joel's gotta be at least 65 at this point. 

• Like 1

Okay. You got me. I'm officially hyped for this! I love the contrast of going from a game about love to a game about hate. Can't wait to see how this turns out!

This trailer confirms that even though this is a new game, we are in for another emotional rollercoaster. That's for sure!