20 minutes ago, grilled_cheez_3 said:

This is surprisingly accessible as a Platinum list. No speed or perfect runs. Also lmao at "I Wish I was a Baller" ?

There are alot of great referances , that one though is tops. 

@ladynadiad what do you think of this list? I was pretty on the mark though too. 

I am suprised both games are on one list. I figured it would be like lego harry potter and be two seperate lists. SOTN is very doable. You should not miss anything because if you are going for the whole 200% most will unlock with that as you find those areas. 

42 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

You use the fairy and enter the room right when she's talking, which let's you access the menu in the room when normally you're not normally able to, which you can equip the gem, and sell 255 of one. It works in both the ps1 and dracula x version

Oh, this is news for me. I haven't touched that game since 2009... but it's not practical because you must avoid visiting the Librarian until you get that familiar.

1 hour ago, aZombieDictator said:

"Excludes missables enemies" 

Wow. Why can't every game with missables be like that? They actually put care and thought into this trophy list. One of the most fun lists I've seen this year too.

Fun fact is that there's ONE missable enemy in the entire game.

I wish they put a trophy for opening that secret room in the Entrance / Reverse Entrance where you have to use Wolf and Bat forms (it has Beryl Circlet inside)

Edited by Lance_87

I'll probably buy it in a couple of months. it's a shame they have forgotten the bloodlines which to me is the best castlevania. could also include lords of shadow 1 and 2

10 hours ago, Spaz said:

If Capcom is able to release their old games on a modern console, I don't see why Konami can't do the same.

The difference is that capcom values fans of their series, while konami loves to destroy them!

What the hell! Konami said that the trophy list would be difficult as hell! This is easy as all hell but a tad bit time consuming.

Just now, Nimera said:

I'll probably buy it in a couple of months. it's a shame they have forgotten the bloodlines which to me is the best castlevania. could also include lords of shadow 1 and 2

The difference is that capcom values fans of their series, while konami loves to destroy them!

Capcom values their fans lol good one! ?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

There are alot of great referances , that one though is tops. 

@ladynadiad what do you think of this list? I was pretty on the mark though too. 

I am suprised both games are on one list. I figured it would be like lego harry potter and be two seperate lists. SOTN is very doable. You should not miss anything because if you are going for the whole 200% most will unlock with that as you find those areas. 

I don't know enough about the games to know if it is doable or not.

Which leads me to wonder, how doable is this for someone who is kind of a newbie to the series?  By kind of, I mean I beat Castlevania 2 like way back when it came out on NES and more recently Portrait of Ruin.  Definitely didn't 100% the games and I didn't even try doing the optional area in Portrait of Ruin because I kept dying.  I did preorder this game because I have been wanting to try something else in the series.

16 hours ago, JayBizzle311 said:

FUCKING YES!!! Thank you god no speed run trophies.

This is the real news here.

SOTN is very oriented toward collection and completion. So most of these trophies are only making official the way people played the game anyway. The real relief is no joy-killing speedrun required.

4 hours ago, BA_TIC said:

3 missable enemies. The Worgen, the Mudman and Richter.

Oh, you have to be really stupid to miss the first one. I don't remember about Richter, but does it count if i hit him with the Holy Sword? (he's immune to it)

ps: Maria is confirmed to be playable in this version, it's really the PSP version:

Edited by Lance_87
  • Like 1