No platinum trophy?

Kariodude

1 minute ago, DUDEwithCOFFEE said:

I'm more concerned that half the stages are from the last installment and call them "Legacy." WTF?

They are remastered to a degree and the AI are going to be a lot smarter.  for instance they will be able to see you if you sneak up behind them in a mirror.  Before they couldn't see reflections in the mirror.  It is going to be a lot harder in combat as they will flank you and all around be smarter more capable combatants.  There is a picture in picture mode where you can view the AI when they discover a body.  I believe if yo have the 1st hitman you can already download the legacy pack and play the old maps with the new features.

It looks like the game was supposed to follow the same pattern as season one but the concept changed mid-development. They then had to choose between, delaying the game to rework the trophies, or launch them as is. 

I honestly don't mind either way. Plats don't interests me, 100% trophies is what catches my eye ;)

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

You would have thought with this game not being episodic like the first they would've put a Platinum in. But nooooo.

I bet someone was like "hmmm they want a Platinum huh? Well *does math* 118 trophies and no Platinum sounds better!"

My question is how did Sony allow a game to have 14 sets of DLC trophies before the game is even out.

That's really no excuse. Rise of the Tomb Raider also has around the same amount of trophies and has a Plat. They could've had one and still given over 100. Quite a few games have actually.

41 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

You are looking at a game that will take 200 hours or more to get the 100 %, mark my words.

Are you talking about 100% trophies? If yes, then no, it wont take 200 hours. 

Lets say 50-60 hours for people who didnt play Hitman '16 and are only going for the trophies.

But I am sure, that you probably can spend hundreds of hours playing Hitman, because of the variety. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mori said:

Are you talking about 100% trophies? If yes, then no, it wont take 200 hours. 

Lets say 50-60 hours for people who didnt play Hitman '16 and are only going for the trophies.

But I am sure, that you probably can spend hundreds of hours playing Hitman, because of the variety. 

I'm counting the time with the mess ups and restarting the level because a guarda spotted you or because you killed somebody on the SA run.

4 minutes ago, Spaz said:

You people are pathetic.

You guys just want platinums handed to you like free candy. Then a game doesn't have a platinum you bitch and moan because 100 percent games just aren't worth the time and day for you.

How old are you guys? 16?

This is a trophy hunting site m'kay and we deserve plats whether you like it or not. If you don't care whether this game has a plat or not, then you clearly are the problem and complain about other people complaining. -_-

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Spaz said:

You people are pathetic.

You guys just want platinums handed to you like free candy. Then a game doesn't have a platinum you bitch and moan because 100 percent games just aren't worth the time and day for you.

How old are you guys? 16?

You're quite far from being the voice of reason.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Oh fuck, I wasn't aware you needed more platinums. Such arrogance.

I don't care how hard or easy a game is, you earn your platinums. I have done plenty of 100 percent games without the slightest care whether or not they had platinums. That's not the point.

You're just chasing a numbers game. If games without platinums bother you so much then I suggest you change your priorities.

Annnd I just cancelled my collectors edition, giving me back my full refund while IO loses out on a potential payload. Hopefully, a lot more will follow suit.

This is actually a pretty creative way to circumvent Sony's strict policies on Trophy List Maximum Point Values...

Platinum Trophy List - 1,230 Points

100% Trophy List - 315 Points

DLC Trophy List - 195 Points

Hitman 2 isn't even out yet and the Trophy List already has 118 Trophies worth 3,015 Points, including 14 DLC "Trophy Packs"! I thought this wasn't even allowed at launch... until now.

Apparently if you just use a "Base Game" 100% Trophy List, then you can just pretend that every Level or Mission within the game needs its own DLC Trophy Pack. IO Interactive should have just added 100 DLC Trophy Packs with 2,100 additional Bronze Trophies to really fuck with Sony. Whoever's in charge of the supposed "Trophy List Rules" at Sony is either completely incompetent or just blatantly doesn't give a shit... 1f61d.png

• Like 1