Hardest Platinum?

1 hour ago, isma_gmr18 said:

Earth defence force is harder than the crew.

Most people would choose plats that are ultra-rare or take a lot of skill, but what about games that take a psychological toll on your mind lmao.

My friend said that doing the Doom DLC trophies (post season pass era) almost broke him lol.

Doing 500 bounties in Diablo III is getting annoying to me. It's not difficult, but seriously 500? Not 5, not 50, not 100, but 500!

I imagine the crown trophies in Monster Hunter world will melt my brain @_@

Edited by Leaderboards
  • Like 1

I'm going to list my PS4 platinums (at least those 7/10 difficulty or above). The ratings are subjective.

Dariusburst: Chronicle Saviours (10/10)
Super Meat Boy (10/10)

Tricky Towers (8.0/10)

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition (7.5/10)
Mighty No. 9 (7.5/10)

The Bit.Trip (7.0/10)
Lumo (7.0/10)
Downwell (7.0/10)

P.S.: Some are cross with PSVita.

Edited by CriveL20

3 minutes ago, CriveL20 said:

One day I'd like to start it, why did it become easier with the last patch?

Play it, it really is a beautiful game=). There are 3 hard trophies, Speedrun in 50 mins, 100%run in 1:05h and complete the game without dying. The 2 speedruns are now easier, because a lot of the unskippable cutscenes (which before counted to your total time) are now skippable so you can save some minutes. The Speedrun trophy i finished first try (after doing all the single level speedruns of course) in about 42 mins. 

Now i´ve just got the 100% run left. There you need to practice the single levels a bit, so that you memorize the shard placements , but that is not going to be very hard with some practice.

• Like 2

On ‎2018‎-‎04‎-‎09 at 5:47 AM, Leaderboards said:

I imagine the crown trophies in Monster Hunter world will melt my brain @_@

Yes, it was so bad that I had dreams  about getting crowns, only to wake up to none lol. It disturbed my sleep. Never played a game so hard for trophies, but I'm glad it's over

Atm doing Crash Bandicoot 1, which many see as hard because of skill depending, hopefully I'll be done soon

Edit: Completed it the same day

Edited by Erkawest
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sunsnug_Warrior said:

TITAN SOULS!!!

to get the platinum trophy i guess u should sell your soul to satan.

Impossible plat for me

Its not that bad, and my soul is still intact (I think? How do I check?)

I mean, if you try and do Iron mode without save-scumming then yeah, screw that, but by backing up your saves after each boss, it's just a game of patience in getting your arrow timed/angled right.

Only real difficulty was No Roll mode, trying to fight the second Guardian and the Soul (will happily never do that again, ever). The rest can be cheesed and beat in seconds each if you know their patterns. The main one that gave me problems was the Knight since it's such a short window after hitting his arrow to then hit him while his skeleton is showing.

Which bosses are you struggling with, maybe I can help by telling you the easy ways to beat them?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

Its not that bad, and my soul is still intact (I think? How do I check?)

I mean, if you try and do Iron mode without save-scumming then yeah, screw that, but by backing up your saves after each boss, it's just a game of patience in getting your arrow timed/angled right.

Only real difficulty was No Roll mode, trying to fight the second Guardian and the Soul (will happily never do that again, ever). The rest can be cheesed and beat in seconds each if you know their patterns. The main one that gave me problems was the Knight since it's such a short window after hitting his arrow to then hit him while his skeleton is showing.

Which bosses are you struggling with, maybe I can help by telling you the easy ways to beat them?

I guess its me that suck at this game.

That mushroom boss, Robello i guess (?) . Fighting him onhard mode is frustating

edit : His name is Obello, sry

Edited by Sunsnug_Warrior

50 minutes ago, Sunsnug_Warrior said:

I guess its me that suck at this game.

That mushroom boss, Robello i guess (?) . Fighting him onhard mode is frustating

edit : His name is Obello, sry

Oh I hated him too, he just seems so random? And way too fast, with the spores everywhere. I could never quite get the pattern down for him. I totally ignored him on hard cause I hated him on normal.

For hard I went for the Graveyard one that's basically a free boss, the Mask that's in the same area as the Graveyard one, the Mimic (took a couple of attempts, but the key is not to run, and just roll at the right time), the Ice Serpant (he always lands on the same spot at the start so he can be killed in seconds), the boss with the teeth in the ice place (if you try and run in kinda circles so the pillars shoot in one direction giving you better access to shoot the teeth), the lava blob and the rolling one in the fire area. 

All of them are similar to their normal versions, so if you can do the regular ones, you should be able to do them on Hard (with a few attempts, anyway) :)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, PaperMonkeyBoy said:

DRIVECLUB, it's just tedious and the game itself is quite boring after a bit.

I personally don't think it's hard but I understand your point. There are a few grindy trophies.

• Like 1

Flame over is a tough one, on the vita version you can use an exploit that you only have to finish the fourth area being the last one to get the more difficult trophies. 

The ps4 version don't have that luxury. You have to play through the whole game from the start to the end across all 4 areas without any person or cat getting hit by fire. I lost count of the amount of times I got to the 3rd and 4th areas on a great run only to have some absolute fucking nobscratch nps spawn stood next to a fireball. So annoying! It was a great plat to see pop but oh shit am I glad I don't have to do that again :)