Hardest Platinum?

On 2/22/2018 at 9:43 AM, Wuthg21 said:

Black ops 3 isn't difficult, it just takes lots of grinding. Only realistic difficulty can form a challenge but is still easy with 3 other people.

Dont tell me beating combat immersion on realistic isnt difficult. 15 waves in a row without being able to take a single shot...

On 30-6-2018 at 2:49 PM, HaserPL said:

You clearly haven't played any hard games before.

Well the games that  he mentions are quite time consuming, perhaps that is how he defines his "hard"  games. 
I certainly agree with you that there are a lot of tough games! I would like to mention "mein leben"  from wolfenstein 2.

On 2/26/2018 at 3:09 PM, JavaNext said:

XCOM 2 because of Ironman Mode (and I suck at RTS).

XCOM isn't RTS, it's Turn-Based Strategy.

RTS is Warcraft / Starcraft / Rise of Nations / Dawn of War. etc. :) Anything that happens in "Real Time" is RTS.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, VLAAMINGK_N1 said:

Black ops 3 is still a rare platinum percentage (0.84%), so I will stick with this game as hardest. Absolutely hardcore if you do realistic difficulity solo like I did in the past.. lol

The thing that keeps me from going for platinums on CoD games is the zombies, man. I don't know why, I just suck at zombies. haha.

• Like 1

Just now, ShesTheBlade said:

The thing that keeps me from going for platinums on CoD games is the zombies, man. I don't know why, I just suck at zombies. haha.

I totally agree with your opinion, I'm not a zombie player either. That's why I also decided to not continue with newer CoD games, they all contain zombie DLC.

• Like 4