Hardest Platinum?

Doesn't have a platinum but the hardest and only truly difficult 100% ive gotten is trials fusion boy was that shit difficult, some of the challenges for "Is there anything you can't do" took me forever 
Strictly speaking for platinums though would probably be xcom 2 just cause of Legendary Ironman

There are two types of people.. People that think Crypt Of The Necrodancer is the hardest platinum ever (which it is, no other game even comes close) and people that have never played or heard of Crypt Of The Necrodancer.. The last two trophies, All Characters low% and Coda All Zones Mode essentially demands that you play and play and play some more until you play with the same level of consistency that a robot would have.. One mistake and your run is over, and it's incredibly easy to make mistakes. it's absolute insanity.

Edited by SlimSanta94
  • Like 3

Ones that haven't been mentioned would be PSVR worlds, Farpoint, Infinite Warfare which I thought was harder than BO3 (I did both solo). As for 100% or DLC I would also say Broforce, Dishonored DLC, Uncharted 4 DLC and Resogun DLC. I have done all these games except for Farpoint which I plan to get back to so they're not that hard. I would say they're around 8/10 difficulty; not as hard as other games mentioned but hard in a good, challenging and fun way is what I would say.

Not hard as such, but I gave up on the diabolo 3 grind. Also gave up after hours of not being able to get more than 99% settlement happiness on Fallout4. 

Yeah, I tend to give up a lot on things that take a lot of time rather than get stumped by difficulty. Did have trouble dealing with the shame of my Mayo plats though lol. 

42 minutes ago, olliebear66t said:

Ones that haven't been mentioned would be PSVR worlds, Farpoint, Infinite Warfare which I thought was harder than BO3 (I did both solo). As for 100% or DLC I would also say Broforce, Dishonored DLC, Uncharted 4 DLC and Resogun DLC. I have done all these games except for Farpoint which I plan to get back to so they're not that hard. I would say they're around 8/10 difficulty; not as hard as other games mentioned but hard in a good, challenging and fun way is what I would say.

What about need for speed 2015 on the PS4 that has the hardest DLC.

On 23.02.2018 at 10:29 PM, ARB1992 said:
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: While not the most difficult in the world, you do have to play the game on the hardest difficulty, which can still be a hassle if you're not accustomed to the combat. Also, getting all the Gwent Cards and completing the tournament can be a hassle if you're not used to Gwent in general.
  • The Crash Bandicoot Remasters: If you dislike Time Trials in video games, then you'll have a rough time with all three of these games, because you basically have to speed run every level in all three games for Gold Relics.
  • Diablo III: If you're going for this platinum alone without help from friends or others online, then you will be grinding for a good while to get every class in the base game to level 70 and then running through hardcore mode to level up a character to 70. Hardcore is basically "one death and you start over from level 1".

You clearly haven't played any hard games before.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Games I can think of:

Crypt of the NecroDancer (The hardest I can think of)

Assetto Corsa (Lol go try this one)

Super Meat Boy (Doable, but requires alot of patience, skill and practice)

OlliOlli2 (same as above)

Thumper (Doable, but really difficult )

Koihime Enbu (Haven't played it myself, but holy crap these trials)

• Like 1

On 6/29/2018 at 5:03 PM, RockyRoller said:

From my experience, Velocity 2X

YES. Definitely the most difficult platinum in my collection. You're forced to master the game, and reach a level of play you didn't think you were capable of. My thumbs still haven't recovered.

Great, underrated game, though.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/17/2018 at 10:26 PM, Tusked-Lattice said:

Never seen a thread for this, topic related.

Simply for interest sake. 

Preferably no online stuff for example stuff like play Kill all orcs for 500 hours or get 1000 kills in Friday the 13th. 

Things that come to mind 

Evil Within 1 and 2. 

Wolverstein 2.

Bound.

Crypt of the Necrodancer

that's all I'm aware of. 

the Last of Us (PS4) - My friend genuinely got this, but it took him 2 weeks because no one else in Ireland was playing Multiplayer at the time, so he had to wait till they (his friends) all bought it, searched for matches together and were paired.

It goes without saying his online trophies were the last ones he needed.

On 4/9/2018 at 9:45 AM, Tamikuz said:

star ocean the last hope >.> i dont tried it yet but i heard the platinum is a pain in the ass 

or this :  i know its not only ps4   aaaand this 

Looking back at this, his shock of playing 500 Ranked Matches to earn something, nobody tell him what Overwatch is, it'll break his poor heart.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To me Silent Hill 2 platinum is the one I'd like to get but consider hard. Like you have to play it quite perfectly. Playing it on hard, not taking much damage and yet you HAVE TO kill at least 150 enemies, beating the game in under three hours and with no more than two saves and so on... It's a bit too much yet I wish I sometimes get myself to do it 'cause I love this game.

Edit: Eh, sorry, just noticed this was only for PS4 games!

Edited by mempsis

Hardest

Outlast 2

Wolfenstein 2

Celeste (without Assist Mode) 

Super Meat Boy

Challenging

Downwell 

Crash Bandicoot

Amnesia: Collection (I missed one note and had to beat A Machine for Pigs again ? )

Annoying/Longest Grind

Injustice 2 

Friday the 13th

Dead by Daylight

On 05/08/2018 at 8:53 PM, ZireaelSan said:

Need for speed 2015 the prestige dlc 

The entire game was a walk in the park untill they decided to add an unwanted not needed actual elite event wich makes no goddamn sense because muh play experience

Its a good thing those trophies were added as DLC, if not it would be a really difficult plat