Hardest Platinum?

Here are a few that come to my mind. Some of these may not be the most difficult in the world, but can still pose a challenge:

1. Rock Band 4: This is highly dependent on your skill with the instruments for the game.
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: While not the most difficult in the world, you do have to play the game on the hardest difficulty, which can still be a hassle if you're not accustomed to the combat. Also, getting all the Gwent Cards and completing the tournament can be a hassle if you're not used to Gwent in general.
  3. The Crash Bandicoot Remasters: If you dislike Time Trials in video games, then you'll have a rough time with all three of these games, because you basically have to speed run every level in all three games for Gold Relics.
  4. Diablo III: If you're going for this platinum alone without help from friends or others online, then you will be grinding for a good while to get every class in the base game to level 70 and then running through hardcore mode to level up a character to 70. Hardcore is basically "one death and you start over from level 1".

Here are a few that come to mind.

Final Fantasy IX: The jump rope trophy

Disgaea 5: Needs hours of grinding and careful planning.

Crash Bandicoot: Very skill dependent and still hard even for millennials who have played the PS1 versions.

Mirrors Edge

Personally, Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD and FFX are impossible for me but doable if one is good at those games and has the patience. 

2 hours ago, Lava_Yuki said:

Crash Bandicoot: Very skill dependent and still hard even for millennials who have played the PS1 versions.

It’s difficult because there is no run or double jump ability like the later games. Plus there were those gems that required getting through the entire level without dying once. Definitely stressful. 

I’m surprised the trophies are so common. I was expecting them to be more rare since Crash 1 isn’t an easy game.

• Like 2

On 2018-02-24 at 4:12 PM, JorgeSleep said:

Add Assault Android Cactus... holy shit, in the world 5 is pretty hard to get S+, but in 5-4 & 5-5, oh boy, what a hell!!! 

BLEED is another very hard game, especially beat Arcade Mode in Very Hard.

Those are the levels I have left ahah

• Like 1

On 26.2.2018 at 0:57 AM, Spaz said:

I’m surprised the trophies are so common. I was expecting them to be more rare since Crash 1 isn’t an easy game.

Imo, though it is hard (not impossible), it doesn't really have a bs trophy list. None of the misc trophies are really hard and it's easy to just pick up and play. This alone makes it more motivating to go for the plat, compared to even thinking of doing something like grinding for rare drops and manipulating some odd mechanics in a game like Demon's Souls (possibly needing to back up saves).

I'm going to say WipEout Omega Collection is a hard plat. It might seem like it's not based on rarity, but it has easier multiplayer and the game wasn't given out free to everyone. Seems some of the elite pass limits were increased too. I suspect it'll drop a lot if it ever comes to PS+.

On 2/26/2018 at 5:34 PM, MIKEY-L-666 said:

Flame over. PS4 version was very hard. 

Oh sir the insult simulator. The most annoying plat I've ever got. Seriously take my advice do not go anywhere near it. No matter how cheap it is or how funny it looks DO NOT DO IT! 

I have the Oh Sir! plat and you are correct, stay away from this game! It's not hard (or funny) it's simply 100% dependent on RNG. Very aggravating trophy list, I hated it. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Update: Celeste is hard if you don't plan to use the assist mode. if you do it's super easy and it goes to what look likes a 10/10 to a 1/10 

Update: The ATARI FLASHBACK CLASSICS volume games look like they are pretty tough to get done   

Edited by dragon11gggg

• Like 2