Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dsluckay

Whats Your Average Game Completion?

685 posts in this topic

I'm back up to 97.21% now that I've knocked off the White Knight Chronicles II platinum (and my other two in-progress games I have most of the trophies for). It's going to come down tonight, however.... I'm buying OkamiHD and starting Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 tonight/this weekend, and that means a whole bunch of new trophies to work on.

It's in my trophy card, so here goes.

I don't play games I don't enjoy, I just put them on my shelf. 300 and counting.

My percentage is almost 61% completion.

My goal is 70% completion.

The 0%s really kill my percentage esp. when they have lots of trophies :facepalm:

69.24% But then I know theres some games I wont get 100% on so trying to aim for 70-75%

84.71%. Have a few trophy lists I'll never 100%, so I'll never have complete 100% completion. Doesn't bother me, though. Goal is at least 90%.

Up to 72.5 now, but I agree with Mark...it's unnecessary to play games that you don't enjoy. That's the most important part of gaming ^_^

Up to 72.5 now, but I agree with Mark...it's unnecessary to play games that you don't enjoy. That's the most important part of gaming ^_^

I won't pass judgement on a game until after I finish it. I'm just not willing to give up on a game after an initial impression. Sometimes it works out where I end up enjoying the game and sometimes not.

Currently up to 94.01% WOOT!

After finishing up Demon's Souls and getting 100% in PacMan tonight, I now have 100%.

screenshot20121120at125.jpg

71.61%

I got it to 73 a week or two ago, but added like 4 more games.

I won't pass judgement on a game until after I finish it. I'm just not willing to give up on a game after an initial impression. Sometimes it works out where I end up enjoying the game and sometimes not.

Currently up to 94.01% WOOT!

That's kinda funny because I almost always don't like new games for the first hour or 2... I think it has something to do with "change", haha. If I were to give up on games that didn't blow me away initially, my completion would be under 30%.

In current news... I fell victim of too many games installed too quickly, haha. Dropped quite a bit but, slowly climbing back up :D

95.3%

Edited by bmj14772

That's kinda funny because I almost always don't like new games for the first hour or 2... I think it has something to do with "change", haha. If I were to give up on games that didn't blow me away initially, my completion would be under 30%.

In current news... I fell victim of too many games installed too quickly, haha. Dropped quite a bit but, slowly climbing back up :D

95.3%

Some games have a steep learning curve or others take forever to level up a character to where they're fun to play with too. Two Worlds 2 is a great example. Other than that, I usually need at least two or three hours to get into a game also.

I'm on 45.09%, 20 out of 125 games 100% complete (Shows how little I care about completion), 2664 out of 5240 trophies earned (2141 Bronze, 425 Silver, 81 Gold & 17 Platinum) & Trophy Level 16 (90%).

Global Ranking at time of post #27,102, National (Australian) ranking at time of post #533.

Edit: I'm really confused here, my trophy card is showing slightly different information than this site, It's saying my average completion 45.1% (compared to 45.09%, not really complaining here though) & that I'm ranked #27,137 (compared to #27,102) globally and #536 (compared to #533) nationally.

Edited by Blanc_WhiteHeart

I'm on 45.09%, 20 out of 125 games 100% complete (Shows how little I care about completion), 2664 out of 5240 trophies earned (2141 Bronze, 425 Silver, 81 Gold & 17 Platinum) & Trophy Level 16 (90%).

Global Ranking at time of post #27,102, National (Australian) ranking at time of post #533.

Edit: I'm really confused here, my trophy card is showing slightly different information than this site, It's saying my average completion 45.1% (compared to 45.09%, not really complaining here though) & that I'm ranked #27,137 (compared to #27,102) globally and #536 (compared to #533) nationally.

Your trophy card rounds the % number... As far as your Rank goes, it's always changing based on others progress on the leaderboards. Your card is only updated when you sync.

Edited by bmj14772

Mine:

36GAMES PLAYED

1,460OF 1,816 POSSIBLE TROPHIES

83.55%COMPLETION

24GAMES 100% COMPLETED

Should do more , when i finish the plat for Dishonored and finding somebody for the dlc's on Kz3 as trey are empty:(

Edited by boghy0205

Hell yeah 10.02%!

Is % based on point total or factor DLC trophies differently? I have less than 10% of my possible trophies, but over 10% completion so something has to count for a bit more.

Mine is 43.32%, It used to be above 50 (were i like it to be) but i recently added a lot of ames to my list (SOTC, ACR, MNFL13, etc.) It will be above 45% by the time of 2013

48.85. I thought it was actually about 50 percent. But it might be lower/higher because I haven't synched in while.

Well for now I have 56.3 % for winning a few trophies on LBP and Sonic I and platinum Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom, in 2 weeks is my birthday and I'm waiting to have or a gamr or PS+

Hell yeah 10.02%!

Is % based on point total or factor DLC trophies differently? I have less than 10% of my possible trophies, but over 10% completion so something has to count for a bit more.

It's because the trophy card rounds your percentage :)

Edited by dimitrisn