Whats Your Average Game Completion?

dsluckay

I'm back up to 97.21% now that I've knocked off the White Knight Chronicles II platinum (and my other two in-progress games I have most of the trophies for). It's going to come down tonight, however.... I'm buying OkamiHD and starting Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 tonight/this weekend, and that means a whole bunch of new trophies to work on.

Up to 72.5 now, but I agree with Mark...it's unnecessary to play games that you don't enjoy. That's the most important part of gaming ^_^

I won't pass judgement on a game until after I finish it. I'm just not willing to give up on a game after an initial impression. Sometimes it works out where I end up enjoying the game and sometimes not.

Currently up to 94.01% WOOT!

• Like 3

I won't pass judgement on a game until after I finish it. I'm just not willing to give up on a game after an initial impression. Sometimes it works out where I end up enjoying the game and sometimes not.

Currently up to 94.01% WOOT!

That's kinda funny because I almost always don't like new games for the first hour or 2... I think it has something to do with "change", haha. If I were to give up on games that didn't blow me away initially, my completion would be under 30%.

In current news... I fell victim of too many games installed too quickly, haha. Dropped quite a bit but, slowly climbing back up :D

95.3%

Edited by bmj14772

That's kinda funny because I almost always don't like new games for the first hour or 2... I think it has something to do with "change", haha. If I were to give up on games that didn't blow me away initially, my completion would be under 30%.

In current news... I fell victim of too many games installed too quickly, haha. Dropped quite a bit but, slowly climbing back up :D

95.3%

Some games have a steep learning curve or others take forever to level up a character to where they're fun to play with too. Two Worlds 2 is a great example. Other than that, I usually need at least two or three hours to get into a game also.

I'm on 45.09%, 20 out of 125 games 100% complete (Shows how little I care about completion), 2664 out of 5240 trophies earned (2141 Bronze, 425 Silver, 81 Gold & 17 Platinum) & Trophy Level 16 (90%).

Global Ranking at time of post #27,102, National (Australian) ranking at time of post #533.

Edit: I'm really confused here, my trophy card is showing slightly different information than this site, It's saying my average completion 45.1% (compared to 45.09%, not really complaining here though) & that I'm ranked #27,137 (compared to #27,102) globally and #536 (compared to #533) nationally.

Edited by Blanc_WhiteHeart

I'm on 45.09%, 20 out of 125 games 100% complete (Shows how little I care about completion), 2664 out of 5240 trophies earned (2141 Bronze, 425 Silver, 81 Gold & 17 Platinum) & Trophy Level 16 (90%).

Global Ranking at time of post #27,102, National (Australian) ranking at time of post #533.

Edit: I'm really confused here, my trophy card is showing slightly different information than this site, It's saying my average completion 45.1% (compared to 45.09%, not really complaining here though) & that I'm ranked #27,137 (compared to #27,102) globally and #536 (compared to #533) nationally.

Your trophy card rounds the % number... As far as your Rank goes, it's always changing based on others progress on the leaderboards. Your card is only updated when you sync.

Edited by bmj14772

• 2 weeks later...

Hell yeah 10.02%!

Is % based on point total or factor DLC trophies differently? I have less than 10% of my possible trophies, but over 10% completion so something has to count for a bit more.

It's because the trophy card rounds your percentage :)

Edited by dimitrisn