What do you do for a living?

NMD1

• 2 years later...

Im going to an programming school in fall of this year.. Mostly to learn coding for games. Well Im studying to become an Game Developer so to say, so I can start my own Indie studio in the future or maybe work at DICE as I live relativly close to DICE or move and work at SCE Santa Monica because they make my favourite games and It's my dream to work there.
But then again.
Its just a dream.

• Like 1

I'm trying to work towards making my art business my main source of income, i run my online store, take commissions from individuals and other companies, and book stalls, markets and conventions so i can sell my work, they're my favourite n_n 

BUT, right now my main source of income is from... working in retail... anigif_enhanced-18644-1417390030-1.gif ...yeah

• Like 1

I'm trying to work towards making my art business my main source of income, i run my online store, take commissions from individuals and other companies, and book stalls, markets and conventions so i can sell my work, they're my favourite n_n 

BUT, right now my main source of income is from... working in retail... anigif_enhanced-18644-1417390030-1.gif ...yeah

Not a big fan of retail? xD

I am actually in a fun retail position! I am a Store Manager and run two million dollar gaming stores! Yay! So, weekly, I work a couple days at each location. :)

Not a big fan of retail? xD

I am actually in a fun retail position! I am a Store Manager and run two million dollar gaming stores! Yay! So, weekly, I work a couple days at each location. :)

If i worked in a game store i'm sure i would feel differently, but i work in the UK equivalent of your dollar or 99 cents store, where 90% of customers just have absolutely no respect for anything, treating everything like crap including you, plus we've just had the holiday period so yeah you can imagine ¬_¬ *screams into a pillow*

.... all better  :angel:

• Like 1

I drive a taxi for a living.

I do the same fucking thing.. Driving drunks, to old ladies and scum bags in between. Even lazy fucks that can walk across a street but don't want to. I get some cool people but a lot of pieces of shits that don't deserve a taxi cab to pick them up.. When i think about it. it's about 50-50. Good and bad.