What are the rules that define your own trophy hunting?

TheYuriG

Oh! This is interesting- I never really made a concrete list of rules, but I definitely follow a structure. Trophies, in my opinion, have always served as guidelines for experiencing the game to its fullest extent. Obviously, different lists vary in how well they embody this idea. Nonetheless, here are the rules I've been more or less following for the past few years.

1. Attempt to complete every game you start- you spent money on them for a reason.

2. Don't start games that are impossible to 100%- the remaining trophies will only annoy you.

3. Create timelines for grinding, it reduces how overwhelming they are

4. For the first playthrough, mark the missable trophies, but don't use a trophy guide excessively

5. No collectible playthroughs until you've completed the storyline once- collectible runs ruin the story itself 

6. Keep track of all PS Plus games, plan to play any/all that don't require tons of DLC purchases

7. Keep track of your entire library (PS Plus, unstarted games, etc) with difficulties and times recorded, it helps when deciding what to play next

8. No rules about what games to play when or for how long, this will merely stress you out. However, prioritize online trophies.

9. Attempt online trophies legit before turning to boosting- half of the fun in multiplayer is going for some crazy kills. 

10. Self boost when possible (I have 2 PS3's and 2 PS4's), I personally find this more fun.

11. Assist others if you are asked and able, I've had a fair amount of help and luck to get where I am. I try to give that back.

Overall, I use trophies as a way to feel more productive while still relaxing. It's something I totally nerd out over & have a big spreadsheet for. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Kristycism said:

I had forgot about this - I completely agree on this rule, and added it to my own list.

I will only ever play games on my main account. Otherwise I'd feel like a fraud whenever I speak about completion rates/the need to 100% things. Sure, it only affects me and no-one else, but I feel like if you want to "boast" (is it boasting or is it just sad?) about your high completion rate, it has to be genuine and you can't do "trial runs" of games just to see if you can complete it or not, and decide to ditch it if it's too hard/time consuming/whatever.

I agree to this on some parts. I have a test account I use, but I only use it to see if I actually like a game or not. I use it to test and try out Ps Plus or Ps Now games whenever I’m subscribed. I don’t care about difficulty at all, but I don’t want to force myself through a game I’ve put on my main account I don’t even like. 

I use the Kenny Rogers rule for 100%ing games... know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em.

I do make an effort to 100% the majority of games I play, but I won't force myself to keep going if I'm not enjoying it or it's just not in my skillset. Otherwise I don't really have any set parameters or rules I go by for trophies. I respect those of you that choose to do so, but it just feels like to much effort for me personally and sucks some of the enjoyment out of it.

1. Don't waste money on a game just for the trophies. Buy only what I'm interested.

2. Check trophy list real quick, but don't show Hidden Trophies.

3. First playthrough must be blind (and pray that the collectibles can be acquired after the story. If it can't, well, I'm gonna get my money's worth and give the game another go with Guides)

4. Do multiplayer last, because it is super boring and random.

5. Region stack is a no, console stack is a yes if I loved the game.

6. Take my time. Give the game a break when I feel burnt out. Don't rush that platinum.

7. Playing a franchise chronologically is not required. Pick up wherever I want to. (Just bought Metro Exodus and I don't know jack about the lore).

8. Don't stress over DLC. I just buy them if I loved the game and they add a significant story mission. HZD: Frozen Wilds = 10/10 / Shadow of the Tomb Raider Challenge Tombs = Away with that thing!

9. Save scumming is ok, ain't no shame in it.

10. Glitches are ok if they don't make it too easy. Like The Last of Us Grounded NG+ glitch.

Wow, I didn't thought I had so much rules.

Edited by Thinger95
  • Like 4

1) Only start 5 games at a time. It prevents me from getting distracted by newer games before I'm able to complete them

2) Never play games with unobtainable/discontinued trophies, or shovelware. Maintains my principle of never encouraging poor development and lazy practices.

3) Only play games that appeal to my gaming tastes. I'll never play a game just to unlock a trophy, the point of gaming is to have fun.

4) Obtain a 100% completion for each game. Since I'm only playing games I enjoy, 100% completion ensures I experience everything possible.

Edited by VigilantCrow
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Helmet_time said:

e) Games with cute anime girls are objectively superior to those without and should be given priority

This whole website needs more Senran Kagura.

11 hours ago, Kristycism said:

at some point in the future after I've padded all the walls of my house so it doesn't hurt so much when I bash my head against them

LMAO

11 hours ago, Kristycism said:

you can't do "trial runs" of games just to see if you can complete it or not

I also do test games beforehand, but in a different way and for a different reason you mentioned. NFS Shift 2 made me realize that there are games that should not be played. If I had tested that game before actually playing it, I would have skipped it because it's trash. Difficulty has never swayed me away from playing a game, in fact, it mostly pulls me toward games. I don't do the blank account stuff because of the same reasons you mentioned, but I don't judge. Some people just have their own strats to reduce stress when doing harder games.

9 hours ago, EuclidSB-85 said:

Every trophy milestone on PSNProfiles must be a platinum trophy. No exceptions to this. Any milestones should be reserved for games you're particularly excited about or games that are more difficult or time consuming to achieve. I'll usually plan my milestone platinums ahead of time so I can work towards them.

This is actually amazing to look at. Would never have noticed your milestones are like this if you didn't mention it. Thanks for posting.

9 hours ago, Datboy1991 said:

Edit: I’m not one of those “everybody has to do things my way or they suck” kind of people. You all do you with your lists and don’t let anybody else tell you what to play :)

Preach, brother. Let people do their thing.

8 hours ago, DizzyDavidson said:
  • Every 10th :platinum: is a racing game (might abandon this after 200).

Same as the dude above, really impressive standart. I never knew people did stuff like this before this thread.

Edited by BlindMango
Merged posts together (Yuri's request)
  • Like 1

1. Platinum almost any game that  easy medium difficulty, and a couple of hard ones (definitely not going for any fifa, titanfall 2, crash team racing and most of the cod) 

2. One game with a lot of stacks is more than welcome 

3. 100%... Only if the game is good enough (personal opinion) 

4. Not platinum of games with 100+ hours (the Witcher 3?) 

Edited by bani24j

Some of these rules/guidelines I'm reading align with mine so well I feel like just choosing and copying and pasting them all into one and just post that. xD

Anyways, here's a few rules/guidelines that I try to consistently follow:

- I play whatever interest me. It could be something about the game itself, whether it's the story, gameplay, trailer scenes, etc. that pulls me in. Or it could be because the trophy list itself, like if it has a reputation of being challenging or has a low rarity platinum or 100% completion. Every game I've played so far there's been a good amount of enjoyment I got out of it, even the games that had frustrating moments. So far I've never truly disliked or hated a game in its entirety.

- whatever game I start I try to reach 100% completion, including DLC. Just the platinum only doesn't feel satisfying enough knowing that there is more of the game to complete, especially if the DLC is related to the main story (ex: Bioshock Infinite's Burial at Sea). If I don't get 100% in any game that I play for whatever reason, I'll just come back to it at a later date when I'm ready to have a go at it again. But even if I can't reach 100% in certain games, whether it's due to skill, internet issues, or whatever, I can still move on and accept it. It's not the end of the world. Also, seeing my profile flooded with S ranks and a high completion rate just looks and feels nice.

- try to play only one game at a time until 100% completion for that game, if I can help it, even if I have a continuously growing inactive backlog. This is due to my brain getting used to/trained to a certain game at the moment, especially if it's a highly tough one like Super Meat Boy. I've experienced getting my buttons mixed up between two or more games and it gets pretty annoying. If there is a game that I've started and that don't have the full trophy list available yet, or have trophies that are not able to be attained yet, I have no problem setting it aside until a later date. Although it kind of hurts your placement on the fastest achievers leaderboard spot, but it's okay, it's not that big of a deal.

- depending on the game, if it's short enough I'll usually play through the story blind before I start worrying about trophies. But even I've broken this rule a few times already with certain games because I've decided to look out for certain trophies towards the middle or end of the story for whatever reason. But if it's a really long game like maybe somewhere around the 100+ hr region like The Witcher 3, Final Fantasy XIII and Star Ocean 4, I'll certainly look through a few trophy guides, or even walkthroughs, for missables and plan accordingly.

- I tend to stay away from games with multiplayer trophies...at least for now because of my new and really bad wi-fi connection and I'm not sure when I'm getting a stable connection again. This really sucks because I know there's plenty of games out there that are great that have these kinds of trophies like Red Dead Redemption and Dead Space. Now that I'm typing this, the reasoning just sounds awful...avoiding games because of certain trophies? I think I ought to change this view, or maybe make an alt account to experience these games as this will probably be the ONLY reason why I would consider making one. Or just accept having a profile with incomplete MP trophies, whether I'm able to ever get them done or not, which also means risking having a possible unobtainable on my profile in the future. Recently I just hooked up mobile hotspot to my phone, but I'm not sure if my alotted data per month (15 gb) is good enough to play certain games with MP trophies. This one's a bit of a dilemma here.

- boosting is fine by me as I've already done it myself with a few games. Hacking, game saves, editing software and trophy services are not. I think the majority of the trophy community would agree to this. As for share play, even though there's a bit of a gray area here, I wouldn't use this for myself as it feels like cheating mostly. Plus it's way more satisfying knowing I achieved my trophies solo.

- backup saves regularly to a USB and/or to the cloud and sync trophies immediately upon getting them, like maybe every few hours or so, or after attaining a really difficult trophy (ies). You just never know what may happen.

- stacking is something I'll only do if it's a game that I greatly enjoyed. So far I've only been willing to do it with one game and that's the The Last of Us with its standard and remastered version.

- in-game glitches are also fine as I've also taken advantage of some of them. Although if there is a glitch related to difficulty, like in Wolfenstein: The New Order, playing on the easiest difficulty and switching it to Uber in the last chapter and beating the game to unlock all difficulty trophies, I won't take advantage of this because I always like to play my games on the hardest difficulty first, if it's reasonable, since I find games more enjoyable and challenging that way.

- no hiding trophies. It feels better to be transparent with my trophy list anyway. Maybe the only time I'll hide a trophy is if I really have to, like unintentionally receiving one in a hacked, public online lobby that tends to happen from time to time to trophy hunters like in COD Black Ops II and hiding this just to get back on the leaderboards. But most likely I won't find myself playing a game with MP that has BS like this in the first place, just to stay safe.

There's more I'm sure I've missed but these were what came to mind.

• Like 4

@TheYuriG

Going by your list what I'd include is:

• You must always 100% every game If I abandon a game before achieving 100% it is most likely I will never return to that game. I like to play one game at a time so I'm learning that game and getting better at it rather than getting confused playing several games at once. I feel that most people feel a big weight of dread if they haven't earned a trophy in a few days so they move on in order to keep their stats out of the red.
  • You must always complete every stack of a game Nope! Once playing a game is enough. There are too many games to replay games you have platinumed just because you can do it quicker this time, you're just earning the same trophies again... pointless.
  • You must not stick to a few genres Gets boring playing the same types of games constantly, mix it up.
  • You should prioritize games with higher skill ceiling over the rest In most cases yes, but playing mind numbingly tough games one after the other is detrimental, an easy game here and there helps to relieve the stress.
  • You should boost every game I don't like or care much for multiplayer trophies. Whichever way gets the trophies easier is what I will choose. If I can boost solo with two consoles I will choose that over everything.
  • You should avoid games that are constantly being updated Not if the game is something you really enjoy
  • You should never have anyone else earn trophies for you Absolutely. I have been offered help a few times but if I can't earn the trophy myself I don't want it.
  • You must never pay for anything that will make the game easier If it's available and is worthwhile I will use it. An example would be preordering The Evil Within to get the two extra bolt types for the agony crossbow. Unfortunately I didn't have them but many times playing that game I wished I had...
  • You must always earn the platinum trophy last Not sure what you mean by this? If you mean completing the dlc first then NO, the platinum belongs to the main game and that must be completed before any dlc.
  • You must always play the game blind I always look through the trophy list/guide to see what missable trophies there might be and collectibles etc. I'd prefer to avoid another playthrough just because I missed a few items along the way. If it's a game that requires more than one playthrough I will play blind first.
  • You will never start an impossible game If I think a game might be impossible to complete I will play on a blank account first to see if I might be able to finish it. If I know for sure then that I can't I will abandon it, otherwise I'll add it to my main account.

10 hours ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

I have a test account I use, but I only use it to see if I actually like a game or not. I use it to test and try out Ps Plus or Ps Now games whenever I’m subscribed.

4 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

I also do test games beforehand, but in a different way and for a different reason you mentioned. NFS Shift 2 made me realize that there are games that should not be played. If I had tested that game before actually playing it, I would have skipped it because it's trash.

Oh, perhaps I worded my post poorly.

I completely understand why someone would test a game to see if they like it before committing to it for dozens of hours - really, that's a smart thing to do any time you're unsure what a game is like, or whether or not you'll enjoy it.

I also think it's perfectly reasonable to play a game on an alt if you want to just enjoy the game, but don't think you'll want to actually trophy hunt in that game for whatever reason, so you want to keep it off your trophy-hunting profile.

And I also get why anyone who goes for fastest completion times to do trial runs on other accounts first.

Hell, even if you only want to see games you have completed on your profile for personal reasons, e.g. because you don't like being reminded of those you couldn't do (even though it's perfectly fine to fail at things and you really shouldn't judge yourself so harshly if you don't want to continue with something that's making you miserable) or just like the aesthetic of completed games, or whatever other reason. It's your profile so do whatever you personally enjoy with it, no-one else cares enough about your profile to judge it at the end of the day, so do whatever makes you happy.

My issue is purely with what is probably a small handful of people (or maybe even just that one guy I used to talk to) who go around bragging that "I have completed every game I've ever played, because I'm super skilled and I'm always successful at everything." When in reality, they actually just give up any time something is too hard and never return to it. It's the attitude that I don't like. Do whatever you like with your own profile, it's yours and you should never let anyone dictate what you can/can't do with it. Likewise, give up on any game you don't want to do, no-one is going to judge you for that besides you. Just don't go around screaming for attention over a lie you made up. At the end of the day, it's just pointless and rather silly, because no-one cares about anyone's profile besides their own (and maybe the top few trophy hunters, or those like yourself, @TheYuriG and a few others, who are known throughout the trophy-hunting community for tackling challenging games and coming out on top).

I certainly didn't mean to come across like I was judging how others play games on their own profiles - but I can see how it sounded like I was, so that's my bad! My rule for myself, personally, is to only ever play a game on my main (though I will probably start testing PS+ games to see if I like them first, because I've hated majority of the ones I decided to play that I didn't already own). But that doesn't mean I expect anyone else to do the same (or judge them if they don't), if that's not what they want to do.

• Like 4

On 18.07.2019 at 8:53 PM, HaserPL said:

Jako student zarabiający tyle że ledwo mnie stać na kupno jednej używanej gry miesięcznie na OLX, nie wstydzę się tego że mam wiele gier z niezrobionymi DLC.

Edited by Kristmas2
Wrong language

1 hour ago, Kristycism said:

Oh, perhaps I worded my post poorly.

Oh no, I totally understood what you meant, I was just showing you another side if you didn't know there were more reasons to do it. I agree with what you say completely. I feel the same way about people who brag high % but have 20+ hidden trophies... ok then? ?

• Like 2

Rule #1 - Have fun

That is all.

I'm interested in knowing what rules an OCD friend of mine would have because I do remember him having some weird quirks and rules to his gaming. One that I always found odd was that he had to take a bath immediately before starting a new game, he's an interesting guy. He also had rules about the dates he had to finish certain games by (though it did result in him buying trophies at times when he isn't on pace to finish on time).

Ahh... Those rules... These are eduardohrks´s unwritten rules of conduct, some were acquired through time and experience. eduardohrks won´t judge anyone by his rules, these goes only for himself while on his weird hobby collecting trophies.

1- Always 100% every game, unless when impossible by forces bigger than yourself. not wanting to invest time is not a force bigger than yourself. shutdowns, glitched and unreleased content are but should be avoided through prior research whenever possible, this should not be a filter for difficulty. Take your time if want (or need it) but don´t give up.

2- Know your backlog ! Games with online trophies take priority over others on the backlog, older games with online component takes priority over newer ones, problematic devs and known server shutdowns takes priority over anything else (i.e. anual sports games)

3- Trophy won is trophy synched, unless impossible by forces (or weaknesses) of internet connections.

4- Hidden trophies... What is it ? Never ever.

5- Don´t like stacking, don´t say never ever, but it doesn´t feel rewarding even if the game is hard.

6- Like challenging games in general, when in doubt between harder or time consuming go for harder, generally it just feels better in the end.

7- Play a big variety of genres, but that doesn´t dictate what to play next. Sales can be a good opportunity to expand the horizons, hidden gems are there to be found and enjoyed !

8- Can and should boost online stuff when possible, also help whoever helped to achieve the same goals. It´s honorable.

9- Guides, tips, strategies, videos and such are there to be used, when confronted with a hard task not hearing what most experient people has to say isn´t smart to begin with.

10- For every challenge, every grind, every nonsense task; It has to be you, it´s your profile after all.

Of course all of it is BS if compared with real life issues/stuff demanding my attention

?‍?‍?‍?

Edited by eduardohrks
  • Like 3

This ones easy, i take 5 games 4 enjoyable ones, and a easy game, i find it a outrage how many people on my friends list where 30 trophy levels behind me are now 30 above, playing easy games after easy games have destroyed trophy hunting. But like i mentioned 4 enjoyable games like (exemple) spider man-enjoyable, dishonered- enjoyable, surgeon sim- hardcore, rayman-very challenging and time consuming, fifa enjoyable and tough, f1-excellent grindy games, ect then bung in a easy-peasy title like slyde- 60 second platinum took longer to download then to plat it and delete it lol :) but that is my method guys/ladys.

For the sake of total freedom over what games I play, and how I play them I've avoided setting any rules for myself. I've noticed some patterns/habits that I tend to follow though. I guess you could consider them rules but it's not something I've put any thought into, it's just what I've found myself doing. 

(1). I always skim through the trophy list/guide for missables for longer games. Other than reading requirements for missables, I won't look at the trophy guide until after I finish the first playthrough/story to avoid spoilers, I like my first run to be as blind as possible. I don't mind playing a few hours of a short game again for a trophy, but I don't think it'd be fun playing through dozens of hours for a single trophy. Luckily that hasn't happened to me...yet. 

(2). I tend to avoid multiplayer games, not just games with heavy emphasis on multiplayer but anything with multiplayer in general. I'm extremely awkward and I'm much more suited to playing solo than as part of a team, There's some exceptions because I really wanted to play a certain games solo mode (GTA, Red Dead for example), of course that means I'll probably never achieve the platinum in those games which brings me to my next habit...

(3). Because I start games without looking up roughly how difficult they'll be (MGS4, Revengeance, MGS2, Shadow of the Colossus), I often don't platinum harder games because I'm well, not really any good at gaming :lol: While I'll at least try, I don't really play games to be challenged, I have enough challenge in my life away from the controller so I prefer to kick back and chill. If I can pull something off, great, if I can't, it's okay to move on. 

(4). If I am able to do something though, I'll do it without cheating, no save files or whatever, no tricks like rubber banding. If I can't do it completely under my own power and with whatever skill/patience I have, then it doesn't get done. For example two notable trophies I've earned that are relevant to this are GT 5's Autobarmy trophy and No Man's Sky's To Live Forever trophy.

(5). There's some options provided in games that I won't use. Notably I won't play on easy mode (though to balance that out I don't play on hard either) unless I need to for a trophy. A more extreme example is I absolutely refuse to fast travel in games. If it takes an hour for me to walk my character somewhere, so be it. I often find walking through game worlds exposes more of the game, seeing cool environments and having encounters I might not have seen otherwise. 

(6) I always make a cloud save after I finish playing for the day. Inspired by a corrupted Crazy Taxi save file I've had on a PS2 memory card since 2002. 

• Like 1

First rule is All Rules Are Subject to Change or Complete Disregard at Any Time. 

Play games for fun, earn some trophies too. Don't play anything I don't want to for trophies. Also, if I get a bug to play a game, even halfway through another, I'll just go do it. I can always return at a later date, if I want to. 

My time is by far my most precious resource. With a full time job, a wife, and 2 kids, I don't have near the time I used to. All of my personal guidelines focus on maximizing my own enjoyment of that time. 

Don't be Afraid - if a game looks fun, play it, doesn't matter if it's broken (Fenix Furia) or Nigh impossible (Necrodancer). Game turns out to be shit or crazy boring, walk away. 

Don't Plan Anything. Any time I try to set up a list or program I completely lose interest. This is a hobby, one I've loved for over 30 years. Making plans and stuff turns it into a job or chore for me. 

Plat >>>>>>>> 100%. Even if I have the DLC I won't always complete or even attempt it. If I love a game, play the DLC even if it doesn't have trophies. Also, don't focus on DLC unless it's integrated into the main game. 

Single player first, mp maybe. I've been burned a few times for doing mp early, then not actually caring about the game. Sure I can clean it up later, but I probably won't. If I love a game and finish everything else I can worry about it then, or not. Server closures just mean I don't have to worry about that game anymore. 

Dont stack games. If I love it enough to replay it, I don't need to get the trophies again. I have probably 3x the hours in Dark Souls after the plat and I easily Doubled my Blood borne hours as well. I consider a stack to be any game that shares most of the story, gaemplay, plot, etc with the original. Adding an extra area and including DLC does not make a new game. Completely rewriting the entire story and changing the game play is fine. 

Never pay full price. 

Never impulse buy. Make a list of games I actually want to play. If a game pops up on sale and looks intriguing, do some research and add it to the maybe list. It'll go on sale again. 

• Like 1

On 7/18/2019 at 4:37 AM, TheYuriG said:

Been having a discussion about competition (and why people shouldn't be competitive, unless they all accept on the same rules) on my discord server and thought this topic could be expanded to more people. Do note that every rule i post below define how I, TheYuriG, trophy hunt and none of you should follow them, unless you want to. I'm not here to tell you what is right and what is wrong in trophy hunting and neither should you.

• -you must always 100% every game, unless when impossible by forces bigger than yourself. not wanting to invest time is not a force bigger than yourself. shutdowns and unreleased content are
  • -you must always complete every stack of a game, unless it has too many stacks and DLC (this exception is made exclusively for monetary reasons. in a world of free content, this exception wouldn't exist socialism speedrun any% when). Chariot and Evil Within are examples of this
  • -you must not stick to few genres. play everything
  • -you should prioritize games with higher skill ceiling over the rest. easy games are boring, moderate games are dull, hard games are challenging and therefore meaningful to complete
  • -you should boost every game, unless you don't care about the trophies for said game and/or such trophies are fast enough to complete alone that it's easier to do so than to organize a group for it
  • -you should avoid games that are constantly being updated, because if new trophies are added later, you will have to relearn how to play the game again, which is a major waste of time
  • -you should never get carried or have anyone else other than yourself earning trophies for you, unless the method for doing so is avaiable for literally everyone else, no exceptions (infamous 2 UGC missions fit in the exceptions, although I didn't use them)
  • -you must never pay for any sort of microtransactions that will reduce/shorten required time/effort to complete a game. if you can't earn naturally, you shouldn't use it. no boosters/shortcuts/timesavers are allowed
  • -you must always earn the platinum trophy as the last trophy in every game that one avaiable
  • -you should always share found strategies for trophies, when you assume people don't know about such strategies. if you don't, you will have an edge over other people, which makes the competition unfair, and therefore, void
  • -you must always complete every game of a series in sequence, back to back, when possible to do so. playing other games while not completing them is allowed (see wolfenstein, uncharted PS4, Mirror's Edge, etc)
  • -you should avoid starting a game and then abandoning it, for the same reason as the 'constant update' rule. relearning games is not good. start, persist, succeed
  • -you must always play the game blind, without following any walkthroughs or guides. collectible guides should be avoided on the first run, unless doing so will increase a lot the required time to complete the game
  • -you will never start an impossible game, since that will break rule 1
  • -you will always have a quick glance at the trophy guide before playing, in order to be able to measure how blindly you will be able to play such game

Some of these rules I've failed on purpose recently, like PVZ GW2 (I was aiming for fastest Brazilian achiever for the plat and got it) and Shovel Knight (I didn't want to play the other chars and then go back for the speedrun, plus the King DLC will be released later and the plat wouldn't be the last trophy anyway). I use them as major guidance when deciding what I'm going to play though.

What rules do you people set to yourselves? Let me know, I'm curious how other people set their own rules and therefore their goals. Kinda like feel this is a necessary discussion since there are so many people unhappy about how leaderboards works, but because they set their own personal rules (like mine above) and somehow expect others to guess and follow such rules. That's not how it works, the only rule is "don't get caught hacking". Everything else is allowed.

quick question.

do you play for fun or what