UlvenFenrir

worst post game grind ever

108 posts in this topic

Soo...looks like Machinegames made the platinum even longer now with the new update. I just got the last base character upgrade and no trophy pop. I guess I need all the new ones too now. :(

Edited by Hourisathand

Yes unfortunately you do (I can confirm). The positive thing is that with the new pep signal the heavy weapon masters are clearly faster! I'm really close (10K coins short) and I'm only at 32 hours total game time!

I'm a fan of The New Order and The Old Blood, and would love to play Youngblood, but I keep hearing about bad grinds for coins and whatnot.

Now I would like to know if these claims are true. Thanks. :)

4 hours ago, zizimonster said:

I'm a fan of The New Order and The Old Blood, and would love to play Youngblood, but I keep hearing about bad grinds for coins and whatnot.

I honestly gave up on this game a long time ago and have no idea (and only doubts they made it better with patches)

But if you enjoyed TNO and TOB (which I have too) - I'd suggest skipping this one. Not because of the platinum but because the game is sub-par and you'll find yourself thoroughly disappointed. 
If you want a AA game for some silly co-op fun rather go Sniper Elite or The strange Brigade (Zombie Army trilogy is also fun with a friend)

On 11/19/2019 at 4:58 PM, dave9009 said:

Yes unfortunately you do (I can confirm). The positive thing is that with the new pep signal the heavy weapon masters are clearly faster! I'm really close (10K coins short) and I'm only at 32 hours total game time!

This isn't cool. I was under the impression that only the original abilities were still needed. I only need a couple ore of the original ones. It is going to drag on even longer for me then.

For some reason that when I am reaching mastery level 10 with one of my hammer weapons.. The trophy "hammer time" isn't unlocking..  I have the Laserhammer, Kugelhammer and Uberhammer all to master level 10 and the trophy has not unlocked yet??????? Like what the fuck? I am not going to start over since I am almost got all my weapons to master level 10.. So it is possible to unlock the "one women army" trophy before "hammer time".. I don't know what is going on..

On 11/24/2019 at 2:33 AM, zizimonster said:

The patches are definitely a huge improvement and do make it closer. I don't know about "much" closer. I think the game is worth the price. But the coin grind and weapon mastery grinds are insane and the patches have only helped a little with that.

On 11/24/2019 at 7:28 PM, Valkirye22 said:

I honestly gave up on this game a long time ago and have no idea (and only doubts they made it better with patches)

But if you enjoyed TNO and TOB (which I have too) - I'd suggest skipping this one. Not because of the platinum but because the game is sub-par and you'll find yourself thoroughly disappointed. 
If you want a AA game for some silly co-op fun rather go Sniper Elite or The strange Brigade (Zombie Army trilogy is also fun with a friend)

Thanks for the advice.

I honestly don't know if I love co-op or not, but I had a hella fun playing Splinter Cell Conviction many years ago. :D

18 minutes ago, emailking said:

The patches are definitely a huge improvement and do make it closer. I don't know about "much" closer. I think the game is worth the price. But the coin grind and weapon mastery grinds are insane and the patches have only helped a little with that.

I guess I couldn't care less about this game now. :(