Sora9427

PSPlus September 2019

127 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Wow, that is quite a good, good month!

Will definitely give a try to Batman as I had a good time on the two previous opus. On my alternate account so I don’t have to bother with the shitload of DLC... ;-)

Darksiders is a surprisingly recent game to be in Plus. I suppose I’ll download it as well as I heard positive feedback about it.

Well done Sony 👍

Edited by Neef-GT5

Solid month I have Arkham knight but darksiders iii I will try 

Nice choice! Now i basically have all Darksiders games between PC and PS4. And the Batman: Arkham trilogy, too!

I'm surprised Darksiders 3 is already on PS Plus. Looking forward to playing it.

Wow!! I’m surprised Darksiders 3’s on plus already. Both I don’t own! Now THIS is a month!! 

Perhaps the best month this year

Dayymnnn. Arkham Knight is my favourite Batman Arkham game. Hope everyone likes it. 

As for Darksiders 3 I'm not sure if I want to try it out. I played the first one and while it was fun, I didn't feel like going out to play the sequels because it felt I just about had enough for the time spent playing that game. 

Happy about Darskiders 3. Already had Arkham Knight with season pass, so I guess I'll be selling my physical copy.

Cool, will add Batman Arkham Knight to my ever-growing backlog.

Best month in a while. Plated arkham knight and is still one of best games on ps4. Darksiders 3 i might have to try now

Im a bit gutted they never released the scarecrow dlc for arkham knight unless you pre ordered it

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Batman Arkham Knight: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/3023-batman-arkham-knight-trophy-guide

Both 4/10 and around 40 Hours based on who wrote them :hmm:

Batman at a 4 seems low seeing how the Plat rarity is at 7.66%.  Unless it is really grindy (and people quit beforehand), that platinum % is usually more in line with a 6 difficulty or so.

Edited by djb5f

No good month, but that's good anyway. MHW Iceborne will need time.

Posted (edited)

Batman Arkham Knight is one of the best games of this current gen. Its a great chance for those who didn't play it yet to try it out. Didn't Darksiders III release this year or last year? It didn't success as expected I suppose.  Might give it a go.

Edited by W571WE

Well, I loved Darksiders and platted it but couldn't get in to 2. Maybe with 3 now coming I'll have to try again.

Never played a batman game. Where does this stand in the series?

13 minutes ago, fabiansc83 said:

Deiland will be a free game for Spain and Portugal too.

This is a great game and fun platinum.

1 minute ago, W571WE said:

Batman Arkham Knight is one of the best games of this current gen. Its a great chance for those who didn't play it yet. Didn't Darksiders III release this year or last year? I didn't success as expected I suppose.  Might give it a go.

Came out November of last year. Didn’t think it would be on plus so soon. 

For the people who will try to get the 100% in Arkham Knight, good luck with the Killer Croc and "Curtains Down" trophies, you will need it

Another cracking month!! I have Arkham Knight but Darksiders 3 is going on the list.

Posted (edited)

Quite excited about this news.  Perhaps we'll see the season passes go on sale soon, maybe even this Friday (in anticipation of a Flash Sale).

Edited by IntroPhenom

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Im a bit gutted they never released the scarecrow dlc for arkham knight unless you pre ordered it

I heard that you can get it with the premium edition not quite sure tho.

Edited by W571WE

6 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Batman at a 4 seems low seeing how the Plat rarity is at 7.66%.  Unless it is really grindy (and people quit beforehand), that platinum % is usually more in line with a 6 difficulty or so.

I just Wrote down what the Guy that made the Guy Said in it i don't know about the game so, can't really tell what it is as difficuty. But there's plenty of games that are not that hard and are just long. It's probably a 7.66% because most people palyed the game and that was it, it will probably drop to Ultra-Rare now with the Plus and more people just playing the story and that's it.