PS Store's Big In Japan Sale - NA

DEI2EK

I'll probably go ahead & grab Episode Ardyn, other than that... Oh, Star Ocean 4 Remaster is on sale... yeah, nope. Although I love the game, I'm not going through that again. ?

The Seven Deadly Sins, &  Ys Origin is tempting as well... damn, I may have to add some more money to my account (pick up the speed Sony Rewards, update my account already, I want my last $10 :shakefist:).

Also I'd highly suggest getting Mary Skelter, it's almost an insult having that game so cheap... ?

Edited by Masamune

9 hours ago, Valyrious said:

Can anybody confirm if Steins;Gate Linear Bounded Phenogram is included in digital copies of Steins;Gate Elite still?

If it is, $24 for LBP is a must buy. Couldn't care less about S;G Elite by itself. 

Definitely getting a few other games as well. Tokyo Xanadu EX+ for sure.

what is it two games in one? i watched a trailer on the playstation store out of curiousity when i seen steins; gate elite in the sale earlier. and in that brief trailer it did say linear bounded phenogram. 

i'm unsure how Elite is received but its coming close to a price i may want it at. i love the series. 

there's some other games on sale that have my attention, but cant get too much. 

15 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

Well damn now I don't know if I will have enough. A few days ago I bought a $25 card so that I could get the Season 3 pass for Tekken 7 tomorrow, but I don't know how much the price will be.

Is the store going to update tomorrow?

Season Pass 3: $33.49 CAD

For any Fellow Canadians:

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/50-PlayStation-Store-Gift-Code-for-only-42-99-Email-Delivery/233333424689

Ebay is selling Canadian $50 PSN Gift Cards for 42.99 (14% discount)

Store Name: Paypal Digital Gifts

Edited by Kishnabe

already got Sekiro, and my shipment of Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash: No Shirt, No Shoes All Service just arrived from Amazon US 3 days ago I just haven't started them yet.

but WTF? why the hell Japanese games are too darn expensive even on special sales?

even old games are still freaking high, $35 for Blue Reflection? I won't gonna call that a discount unless it's $20 or $18.

guess i'll just gonna pick Ni no Kuni 2's DLC Tale of Timeless Tome and be off my way.

19 minutes ago, yellowwindow7 said:

even old games are still freaking high, $35 for Blue Reflection? I won't gonna call that a discount unless it's $20 or $18.

Should see the physical prices, nowadays. :lol: There was a time you could buy disc copies for $20, and I am kicking myself for not doing so back then.. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, yellowwindow7 said:

guess i'll just gonna pick Ni no Kuni 2's DLC Tale of Timeless Tome and be off my way.

Warning! This DLC is absolute trash. Unless you care about 100% completion I’d advice you to stay far away from it...

4 hours ago, RJP_X said:

what is it two games in one? i watched a trailer on the playstation store out of curiousity when i seen steins; gate elite in the sale earlier. and in that brief trailer it did say linear bounded phenogram. 

i'm unsure how Elite is received but its coming close to a price i may want it at. i love the series. 

there's some other games on sale that have my attention, but cant get too much. 

The PS4 version is supposed to include Linear Bounded Phenogram. It's a shared exclusive with the Steam version, while the Switch version has some crappy 8bit thing as its exclusive. LBP has never been localized before, so it's the big score of the package.

S;G Elite is kind of disgusting because it takes away the art that made the OG so great, in favour of copy/pasting scenes from the anime. Some people will like it no doubt, but any fan of the OG VN is pretty disgusted by Elite. People only want LBP out of the bundle. So if it is included, $24 for it alone is fantastic.

3 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

The PS4 version is supposed to include Linear Bounded Phenogram. It's a shared exclusive with the Steam version, while the Switch version has some crappy 8bit thing as its exclusive. LBP has never been localized before, so it's the big score of the package.

S;G Elite is kind of disgusting because it takes away the art that made the OG so great, in favour of copy/pasting scenes from the anime. Some people will like it no doubt, but any fan of the OG VN is pretty disgusted by Elite. People only want LBP out of the bundle. So if it is included, $24 for it alone is fantastic.

this question is likely far off, but if it is included would it have its own trophy list? or would just be a bonus?

yeah i'll probably hold off on it until its lower in price, as i've read the ps3 and vita version of steins; gate, as well as 0, and watched the anime in a matter of a 3 year period or so. i liked the anime of it, but it wasn't as enjoyable as the VN as a lot of the fun was trimmed out. i just want a sequel to 0 already so the elite remake wasn't the most necessary thing for me lol. 

4 minutes ago, RJP_X said:

this question is likely far off, but if it is included would it have its own trophy list? or would just be a bonus?

yeah i'll probably hold off on it until its lower in price, as i've read the ps3 and vita version of steins; gate, as well as 0, and watched the anime in a matter of a 3 year period or so. i liked the anime of it, but it wasn't as enjoyable as the VN as a lot of the fun was trimmed out. i just want a sequel to 0 already so the elite remake wasn't the most necessary thing for me lol. 

Elite has a trophy list. Linear Bounded Phenogram does not. But I don't care about trophies.

4 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

For any Fellow Canadians:

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/50-PlayStation-Store-Gift-Code-for-only-42-99-Email-Delivery/233333424689

Ebay is selling Canadian $50 PSN Gift Cards for 42.99 (14% discount)

Store Name: Paypal Digital Gifts

Have you tried them? Legit?