DEI2EK

PS Store's Big In Japan Sale - NA

66 posts in this topic

Loads to choose from this sale, and unless my eyes deceive me, I think I see actual DLCs on sale.

From what I see theres one thing that catches my eye which is tales of Vesperia and it the price I would pay to get it. Other than that not much for me 

Contra anniversary collection finally on sale. Castlevania one was on previous sales

Episode Ardyn on sale! 😀

It's still too disproportionately expensive compared to how much I picked up Royal Edition for (I think it was $10 or $15), but I think the overall price is pretty good for everything FFXV. Hell, Comrades alone is pretty much worth what I paid for the Royal Edition.

It's a nice sale but I already own most of the games I'm interested in. Nice to see the Vita version of Tokyo Xanadu on sale though

These deals aren't the only thing that's big in Japan. :eyebrow:

I've been waiting for the mgs hd collection to go on sale again for vita since last year. I see it there listed for ps3, so assume hopefully that it will be as well and will definitely be grabbing if so. 

There are some game that interest me like Rainbow Skies among others but finally that Episode Ardyn DLC for FFXV is on sale, I can finally work on 100% FFXV!

Hope to see surprise additions to these sales when the store updates, also excited for Telltale's The Walking Dead Definitive collection getting released!

Well damn now I don't know if I will have enough. A few days ago I bought a $25 card so that I could get the Season 3 pass for Tekken 7 tomorrow, but I don't know how much the price will be.

Is the store going to update tomorrow?

Was waiting for Episode Ardyn to go on sale, so yay. Probably will grab some others, like Silent Hill and The Last Remnant.

When does this sale start? It doesn't seem to be available yet.

7 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

Well damn now I don't know if I will have enough. A few days ago I bought a $25 card so that I could get the Season 3 pass for Tekken 7 tomorrow, but I don't know how much the price will be.

Is the store going to update tomorrow?

Just now, B1rvine said:

Doesn't say anything about a start date, but the NA store generally updates around 11 AM EST on Tuesdays, so probably about then it'll go live

31 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Some of the comments on the sale page mentioned tomorrow.

some of the bigger games like attack on titan barely if ever dip low enough to grab :( i think i'll have to be extra picky since there's things on both sales i want (have about 10$ from the umbrella purchase so it's getting added to the total).

Why? :lol: I already spent quite a bit on the Totally Digital Sale. Sony needs to slow down.. At least there doesn't seem to be much I want from this, at first glance. Looks like it'll finally be time to 100% FFXV soon, though. 

7 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

Why? :lol: I already spent quite a bit on the Totally Digital Sale. Sony needs to slow down.. At least there doesn't seem to be much I want from this, at first glance. Looks like it'll finally be time to 100% FFXV soon, though. 

Or you know just pick the ones you will play like in the really near future, games are not going anywhere

FFXV Ardyn DLC yes please!!

Mary Skelter is a steal at that price.

Edited by BeautifulTorment

9 minutes ago, SKyZoX9 said:

Or you know just pick the ones you will play like in the really near future, games are not going anywhere

:hmm: If I did that, I'd likely never buy anything. Never know for sure when I'll get to a game. 

Thinking about pulling the trigger for 428: Shibuya Scramble, and maybe Windjammers for some nostalgia 🤔

Hmm may finally get around to nabbing Lost Sphear now. 😆

Edited by Tatsuyu

Will there be a similar sale in the EU? Momma needs some new games 😜

According to psdeals Final Fantasy VII and XI was cheaper before, but I may pick one of them up. 

So NA stole this from Europe. Great. We seem to get only crap!