Worst Game on Ps4 You Ever Played

terminatorx0606

Im gonna add one here - not a full game, so maybe wouldn’t count, and I’ll caveat this with the fact that, despite a few flaws, I generally enjoyed the main game - but I think the ‘Lost On Mars’ DLC for Far Cry 5 may potentially be the worst gaming experience I’ve had on PS4.

It’s barren, tedious, uninteresting and eschews everything good about the main game, leaving only the very worst parts.

the enemies are bland, repetitive and no fun to kill. The weapons are all super boring and have no impact. The dialogue is atrocious and cringingly unfunny. The story is non-existant, the movement is dull and all the upgrades only serve to make the tedium slightly less awful.

An utter, abject failure from start to finish.

Rant over!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stan Lee said:

Oh look, all the exclusives, hilarious

/s

Sweetie, this isn’t all of the exclusives. Just the trash.

The Last Guardian, Uncharted: Lost Legacy, Everybody’s Golf, and Ratchet & Clank are amazing.

Different opinions are so gosh darn funny though, you’re right ?

Edited by crauuecrauue

4 minutes ago, crauuecrauue said:

The Last Guardian, Uncharted: Lost Legacy, Everybody’s Golf, and Ratchet & Clank are amazing.

What makes Ratchet & Clank particularily so "amazing" over the vast other PSEs you've played and listed?

Why is Uncharted The Lost Legacy amazing but not Uncharted 4(?), when the gameplay in those games are identical outside some subtle areas where UTTL does it better than U4.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, EcoShifter said:

What makes Ratchet & Clank particularily so "amazing" over the vast other PSEs you've played and listed?

Why is Uncharted The Lost Legacy amazing but not Uncharted 4(?), when the gameplay in those games are identical outside some subtle areas where UTTL does it better than U4.

Darling, I’m sorry you want to be combative over different opinions of stupid video games.

Clearly what makes them amazing is that I thoroughly enjoyed playing them. What makes Lost Legacy better than A Thief’s End is that I don’t have to deal with Nathan Drake’s lame storyline anymore.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Im gonna add one here - not a full game, so maybe wouldn’t count, and I’ll caveat this with the fact that, despite a few flaws, I generally enjoyed the main game - but I think the ‘Lost On Mars’ DLC for Far Cry 5 may potentially be the worst gaming experience I’ve had on PS4.

It’s barren, tedious, uninteresting and eschews everything good about the main game, leaving only the very worst parts.

the enemies are bland, repetitive and no fun to kill. The weapons are all super boring and have no impact. The dialogue is atrocious and cringingly unfunny. The story is non-existant, the movement is dull and all the upgrades only serve to make the tedium slightly less awful.

An utter, abject failure from start to finish.

Rant over!

I am playing through now and generally agree.  I really liked the main game and the Vietnam DLC was fun too but the Mars one is tedious and not very fun.  

• Like 1

There are many games I played who I ended up disliking, but if I had to put my finger on the worst of the worst, then that would be Space Overlord, I feel kind of bad because the title is an obscure indie with no fanbase to defend it but it doesn't excuse the trashfire it was. It has the worst controls, the worst most repetitive story, the worst trophies (no, it's not an easy game, I feel to  the trap too, had to power through to get that damned plat) and the worst experience, for a title like "space overlord" you'd think you'd be an invincible person of mass destruction, yet you're slow and as frail as paper, glad it ended.

Do not play it.

Little Adventure on the Prairie - I don't know why this ever got green lit and went gold enough to make it to the public....but it hardly qualifies as a game. . 

Drowning - I get the message about depression it was trying to tell...but god was I bored to tears with this one

Riptide GP2 - A decent idea at heart completely ruined by some of the worst rubber banding AI I've ever seen.

WRC 5 - WRC 4 was what I was wanting at the time that I bought it. A piss easy arcade racing game, where I could smoke my competition with little issue. So with 5 I expected more of the same, but with slightly better graphics and controls since it was on PS4 and not PS3. But it was some of the worst driving mechanics I've ever played with...learning how to play wasn't an issue, you had to learn to outsmart the games own programming to get through to the Platinum. My dumbass bought the PS3 and PS4 versions at the same time...so I ended up going through that nightmare twice...and it was even worse on PS3. Haven't played the series since. 

Edited by Viper

11 hours ago, djb5f said:

I am playing through now and generally agree.  I really liked the main game and the Vietnam DLC was fun too but the Mars one is tedious and not very fun.  

yeah, Vietnam was very good, but ho-boy the ball got well dropped with Lost on Mars. I haven’t played Zombies yet, hopefully it’s better.

Didn't play these on PS4, but they are also on PS4 and terrible:

Gem Smashers

Not a fun game to begin with because the controls and gameplay are just really awkward and make the game more difficult than it needed to be.  The Vita version is actually worse because there's a glitch that prevents you from getting one trophy and the only known resolution for that glitch is formatting. The PS4 version is actually slightly better because it at least doesn't have that glitch.  Still a terrible game either way.

Frane: Dragons' Odyssey

An absolutely terrible action RPG.  The story wasn't anything great and the gameplay was awful and very slow and clunky at best.  The game failed to explain basic mechanics and I ended up stuck on the first boss.  Hadn't earned a trophy yet, so I deleted that rubbish and moved on to something more fun.

SwapQuest

Very clunky gameplay and bosses often move far quicker than your character does and you can end up stuck in an area with no tiles that will help you move or the game will just not register you selecting a tile to swap.  You'll get defeated a lot because of crappy gameplay since being limited on time doesn't combine well with clunky and slow gameplay.  On top of this it is actually very possible to accidentally sell the best weapon in the game and be unable to get it back.  Had to start the game over again with one trophy to go because of that.

• Like 1

For me, my most hated games are Destiny and Destiny 2.  Only reason I have so much time in the second game is cause of friends, but I couldn't play those games unless I was in an actual party chat.

Worst game overall would probably be Knack or Akiba's Beat (didn't realize it was also a VITA game too... so).

10 hours ago, EliteVega said:

Knack 2

Not terrible, just it got boring quick...and way to long of a game despite the plat. I don't even want to touch the first one to save me the trouble.

Don't. For me, Knack 2 was a decent experience (I'll get around to platting it eventually), but Knack 1 is garbage, especially with the stupid rng. 

• Like 1

On 10/29/2019 at 4:52 AM, LucianaRosethorn said:

First ones which come to mind are:

• The First Tree
  • Alien: Isolation 
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Conan Exiles
  • Immortal Unchained 
  • Lichdom: Battlemage
  • Lords of the Fallen
  • Omega Quintet
  • Salt & Sanctuary 
  • Unravel 

This is for worst games, and not the best, right?! Some of those games are amazing

Anyway, for me it's Orc Slayer, still feel dirty for getting that plat.

50 minutes ago, LucianaRosethorn said:

Do you actually have a reason to disagree? I find it pointless to quote someone without giving a reason, so I'm interested in why you think these games are good. 

Honestly, I'd be more interested to see why you think they're the worst game on PS4?

• Like 1