Worst Game on Ps4 You Ever Played

terminatorx0606

probably ultra time force or whatever it's called. i've repeatedly tried it on another account, I just hate it, too much noise and mess on the screen all the time, and any sort of explosion just foreshadows all incoming projectiles, and when you die in 1 hit and are forced to fall back to the dodgy ass time shifting mechanic (which admittedly is pretty cool) it kinda just gets overly cnfusing and messy. i do wanna do it but it's gunna take more concentration then im willing to give i think.

Still Little Town Hero for me, by a country mile.

I've played some shitty games for a plat, but Little Town Hero seems to go out of its way to make sure you have an awful time every moment you play.

I chose to do it for my 151st because of Pokemon, but I would recommend it to no one if they thought the same thing.

Stay far, far away and your life will be enriched.

Edited by JakeDelahey2008

Dying Light!

• this game frustrates me to no end as i could never get the parkour to work at all. lost count of the number of times i've jumped at a ledge........only to bounce off it instead of grabbing on and plummet all the way to the ground.

also, who in the hell decided it would be a good idea to assign R2 as the jump button!?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Some very interesting choices on this list for "worst game ever played on PS4."

Last Of Us 2, GTA5, Horizon Zero Dawn. Final Fantasy VII remake.

And I repeat..

WORST GAME EVER played on PS4.

Breakthrough Gaming Arcade on the other hand, nobody seems to have mentioned that yet, can't argue with the all time classics I guess.

Well for starters obviously this only takes into account what people have actually played.

Next you have to factor in people expectations and prior game experiences.

I've said Uncharted 4 in here because I felt Uncharted 2's campaign was better and the 3rd games multiplayer was better. UC4 had great visuals but other than that was lacking personally for me in those two other areas.

Yes if we wanted objectively bad games we could just hop on to Metacritic and filter the games lowest to highest rated. Off the top of my head The Culling 2 would be a prime candidate.

However a lot of people have played many open world games and maybe they had high expectations for Horizon Zero Dawn but they felt it was lesser than those other games and since it wasn't what they expected, it leaves a more negative impression in their minds. That game they thought they would really enjoy, they ended up not really enjoying so they wasted their time waiting for the game and then playing the game.

Apart from the obvious money grab games like mayo, prairie, orc slayer, breakthrough games, ratalaika games, powgi games, sometimes you games etc.etc. my worst PS4 game that I regrettably pre ordered is Tennis World Tour

Mediocre gameplay, lack of sound effects and commentary voicelines, dull atmosphere, horrible customisations with no appeal to play the game. At launch it was a glitchy boring mess with a grand total of 2 commentary voicelines and messed up player movement. Since then they have updated it a few times and released a Rolland Garros edition but last time I tried it, it was still a lost cause. The fact Sony denied me a refund for that broken lackluster garbage of a game makes it worse.

At the end of the day it was my fault for pre ordering it, lesson learned through this and cyberpunk pre orders , always gotta wait for games to be released before buying unless its a game series I love like gta, watch dogs or soon overwatch 2.

Also very glad I'm done with money grab games after hitting #1000 Plat so hopefully won't have to deal with such horrible gaming  experiences again but then again I do occasionally play EA games so that's prolly too much to hope for lol ;)

11 hours ago, insaneeeRob said:

Maybe not the worst game but Horizon zero dawn... Too boring for me.

I can see why someone wouldn't like HZD. The initial 10 or so hours are a mad drag. It gets better once you get access to fast travel tho.

About the Topic at hand:
Just Cause 3

Agents of Mayhem

Nothing is as boring as those two. At least I got them for cheap. Otherwise, I'd be mad lol

• Like 1

Vampyr, with no doubts.

I made the mistake of having super high expectations for this game before I started it, and also some friends recommended it to me so I thought that, had things gone bad, it would have just been an ok/mediocre game, but I used to think I would have had a great time with it. The game actually looked promising.

It turned out being complete shit. No idea where to go, what to do, game runs like crap, story was not catchy, the

game would crash/freeze multiple times per session, the loading times were endless (40-180 seconds), and the game wouldn't even instantly load some areas if there were more than two enemies and/or if you were running. In a 2018 PS4 game.

And the thing that I love (Hate) the most, after dying you no longer have the bullets you had used before, meaning that by just dying a couple of times against an hard boss makes the battle completely broken/unbalanced, and if you temporarily quit the battle to go buy ammo... The game crashes because you were loading into a different area.

Trust me, I am smiling as I am writing this but, when I was playing this game, I was crying instead. ??‍♀️

• Like 1

On 7/3/2021 at 8:39 PM, enaysoft said:

Some very interesting choices on this list for "worst game ever played on PS4."

Last Of Us 2, GTA5, Horizon Zero Dawn. Final Fantasy VII remake.

And I repeat..

WORST GAME EVER played on PS4.

Breakthrough Gaming Arcade on the other hand, nobody seems to have mentioned that yet, can't argue with the all time classics I guess.

Well technically, I got a few minutes enjoyment out of the couple of Breakthrough mini-games I played.  Racing for example, trying to avoid the obstacles.

I got absolutely zero enjoyment out of Conan Exiles ?

On 04/07/2021 at 10:03 PM, KenjiCBZ said:

Vampyr, with no doubts.

I made the mistake of having super high expectations for this game before I started it, and also some friends recommended it to me so I thought that, had things gone bad, it would have just been an ok/mediocre game, but I used to think I would have had a great time with it. The game actually looked promising.

It turned out being complete shit. No idea where to go, what to do, game runs like crap, story was not catchy, the

game would crash/freeze multiple times per session, the loading times were endless (40-180 seconds), and the game wouldn't even instantly load some areas if there were more than two enemies and/or if you were running. In a 2018 PS4 game.

And the thing that I love (Hate) the most, after dying you no longer have the bullets you had used before, meaning that by just dying a couple of times against an hard boss makes the battle completely broken/unbalanced, and if you temporarily quit the battle to go buy ammo... The game crashes because you were loading into a different area.

Trust me, I am smiling as I am writing this but, when I was playing this game, I was crying instead. ??‍♀️

While I wouldn't say it was anywhere near the worst game for me, just very forgettable as I don't really even remember much about it after only 3 years. Don't remember having any of those technical  problems on PS4 Pro but the thing about having too high expectation happened to me too, the setting and idea of the game sounded exactly what I would have loved but yeah... just a meh game overal. They (I think it was Gamestop) gave a cool vinyl LP for early buyers with it though and it had some awesomely melancholic tunes!

The worst game for me was probably Bedlam, almost completely unplayable with <5 FPS at some points. Thank god it was a short game. Even Orc Slayer was enjoyable compared to that...

• Like 1