Coolest video game main menus?

Beyondthegrave07

Lately, I've been playing Catherine Full Body Edition on the PS4 and thought, "Wow, that's cool!!!" when I saw the main menu. Any game ever make you do that when you saw the main menu?

Here's a pick of the Catherine one. It's actually dynamic, but you get the idea here.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'd love to see screenshots of yours too!

• Like 1

The ones in Devil May Cry 5 are pretty cool where after beating the game you will see all the characters sitting around Nico's van.

Spoiler

The other one I can think of is the one from KOTOR II. If you go on the dark side path and beat the game that way the Sith Lord character in the main menu will go from one of the bosses to your character which I remember thinking was really cool when I played it. It was like the game was acknowledging how evil powerful I was becoming :P

• Like 1

Came to say Persona 5.  Forgot about Spec Ops: The Line, but that's a good one too.  I didn't notice the changes until I saw the flag upside down.  Trails of Cold Steel 2 was nice too.  It changes depending on what's going on too.  Valimar standing in front of the Infernal Castle is my favorite.

The Last of Us 

Such a simple and serene scene, a moment of quiet calm accompanied by the gentle lull of the music in the background. And yet...still you have this feeling of immense sadness, as though once you leave this moment things will never be the same. For once you begin the game and experience all of the horrors awaiting you, this beautiful instance only leaves you longing for the time when none of it had happened at all. 

• Like 3

I like the smooth transition from intro to title screen in SMT: Nocturne. When it ends you see the main character and a lot of big demons behind him. They're standing in the dark with light coming from their eyes as they move and blink and wait for you to press Start. 

I'll be the first to mention a Nintendo game. Xenoblade Chronicles is simply spectacular. Main Theme is the most beautiful song ever made and the transition from day to night then an bird's eye view exploring all the different locations was astounding. Sat there for 2 hours when I first booted up the game.

• Like 1