mumpel

Post Your Newest PS3 Game

4,542 posts in this topic

I’m curious is everyone here buying used? I’m wanting to buy PS3 games but new is often hard to find. What’s the general condition of used as I’ve never bought used in my life. Also where is best to buy in the UK eBay or cex

On 7/3/2019 at 8:04 PM, KIERONOO said:

I’m curious is everyone here buying used? I’m wanting to buy PS3 games but new is often hard to find. What’s the general condition of used as I’ve never bought used in my life. Also where is best to buy in the UK eBay or cex

Quality is mostly good never had problems with used discs, however some cases are scratched. I also buy from UK and find the best prices on amazon co uk.

Grabbed this game cheap:

LEGO Jurassic World.

Picked up a copy of Brütal Legend for $3

Edited by neospoon

Not sure when I'll get another PS3 game...still have plenty more to work through. Got a PSN card from someone, so got it digital.

81Cl8UjWYWL.AC_SL1500_.jpg

Edited by MidnightDragon

On 3.7.2019 at 7:04 PM, KIERONOO said:

I am now in a serious state of collecting PS3 games and I usually buy them used from many different sites. I also bought brand new cases to replace the ones the discs come in, cause they can be scratched and damaged. However this is not the case for the discs itself, since they are pretty much resistant to scratches.

28 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:

I am now in a serious state of collecting PS3 games and I usually buy them used from many different sites. I also bought brand new cases to replace the ones the discs come in, cause they can be scratched and damaged. However this is not the case for the discs itself, since they are pretty much resistant to scratches.

I always buy used. I have about 150 now and they are mostly in such good shape that I rarely even check them anymore before buying. That bit me in the butt a couple of months ago when I bought WRC 5, Farming Simulator and Rapala Fishing Frenzy at a second hand fair. When I got home, all three of them appeared to have been used as beer coasters at the Munich Oktoberfest. :( Either that, or someone put them on their grinding wheel.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb

Got this back in 2009, sold it, got it back and now want the platinum for it...

far_cry_2-1687358.jpg

Edited by neospoon

1.)

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - one of the very last exclusive games ever released on the PS3. Also one of the most graphically impressive PS3 titles on the system. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant game. Unfortunately it released mere months before the PS4 launched, so it was almost completely ignored. True Hidden Gem. It's dirt-cheap online, so if anyone gets a chance PLAY THIS.

See the source image

2.)

Sega Vintage Collection: Monster World - This includes Wonder Boy in Monster Land (Arcade), Wonder Boy in Monster World, and Monster World IV.

See the source image

Edited by Fragtaster

wanted to add some ps3 games that i obtained on sale. Back in the day had a huge ps3 collection, gave everything to my nephew when the ps4 came out.

so just re-obtaining games i had back then

gOB1sxd.jpg

Q9ZFgWA.jpg

Sorry about the images being upside down.

2cxjhu1.jpg

Tarantino/Kill Bill style action with Eliza Dushku as the main character's voice actress? Yeah, this certainly got me interested. ^_^

16 minutes ago, Dankey Shaun said:

2cxjhu1.jpg

Tarantino/Kill Bill style action with Eliza Dushku as the main character's voice actress? Yeah, this certainly got me interested. ^_^

never knew she was the voice actress. After your post i sussed out her imdb shes does heaps of voices for shows and games that i didn't know.

18 minutes ago, GodL355_KniGhT01 said:

never knew she was the voice actress. After your post i sussed out her imdb shes does heaps of voices for shows and games that i didn't know.

Never knew either until I start reading up some of the reviews of this game. Is that right? I'll have to see these other games as well. I used to love watching her on Buffy the Vampire Slayer back in the day, as well as in Wrong Turn.

Saboteur, and Force Unleashed 1 and 2

Never played the 3 of them on PC so figured i'd get them for PS3 for the trophies