Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

dhrfkm74p6.jpg

Got Quantum Theory and The Pinquins From Madagascar for 18€ including shipping. Quantum Theory is brand new sealed. I needed a Q game with a platinum. Probably gonna boost that soon. I also ordered Watch Dogs PS3 version for like 2€ (1.50 dollars?) but hasn't arrived yet.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 2

Taking advantage of the b1g1 free pre-owned PS3 games from Gamestop

So far I've grabbed

Assassin's Creed Ezio Collection
Assassin's Creed America's Collection

Spiderman Shattered Dimensions

Spiderman Edge of Time

Captain America Super Soldier

Dragon Age Origins Ultimate

Mass Effect Trilogy

I wanted to get Ar Tonelico but Gamestop decided that they don't have that in stock so i'm thinking Way of the Samurai 3 instead for my 8th game

Edited by DEI2EK
  • Like 1

On November 16, 2019 at 4:55 PM, K_Groove_NL said:

Date A Live: Rinne Utopia ?

i bought that a pawn shop for $2. lol

i bought:

• AVP: Aliens vs Predator
  • Alien Isolation
  • LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
  • LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean

i spent about $37 for the above and that is including the $10 PSN card i gave away earlier. 

• Like 1

DiRT-3-Complete-Edition-PS3-PEGI-12-Comp

Seeing as though the DLC has been delisted, I decided to pick this up and got it for a reasonable price.

I was fortunate enough to have downloaded the VIP pass when DiRT 3 was free on PS Plus.. ?

Edited by iXanon
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, IceSoul21 said:

Only got this one last month:

QfzbEA2.jpeg

I think I watched a video once where they said that the ending (or when you're close to it) is really shocking/surprising/something you don't expect, and since it was at a good price, I decided to get it, play it (eventually) and see what it's all about.

It's a really good game. Try not to read too much about it - just play it for yourself. I replayed it a few months ago after having beaten it a few years ago and it still holds up pretty well. Definitely worth a playthrough and it's not all that long either. 

On 11/30/2019 at 1:20 PM, iceblade997 said:

Mwmg0gpl.jpg

Couple of small pickups. Mafia II is a replay - I played the game on PC ages ago, and have been wanting to replay it, so this is a good excuse to have a physical copy. It was super cheap too, and fortunately one of the few games in the Gamestop that had the cover with it (it sucks that they're clearing out the PS3/360 games :( ). As for Mass Effect, I only started the first one but never got too far. It was also CIB (except the DLC) and I figured since it's one of the more expensive PS3 games I can find, I may as well get it while I had the opportunity.

The first Mass Effect is the best one, hope you get back into it...

• Like 3

games.jpg

The Sprint Cars game is very hard to come by here in The Netherlands. I love sprintcar racing and what I have played of the game so far was pretty fun. I am very happy with this purchase, because that's two games at the top of my PS3 wish list in one go and at a very reasonable price.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

games.jpg

The Sprint Cars game is very hard to come by here in The Netherlands. I love sprintcar racing and what I have played of the game so far was pretty fun. I am very happy with this purchase, because that's two games at the top of my PS3 wish list in one go and at a very reasonable price.

Awesome pickups bro. Hopefully one time i will also get my copy of World Outlaws Spint Cars for cheap price.

e2evyqaku8ny6.jpg

Got Watch Dogs for 2€ today.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 3