Attack on Completion 2020 (sign ups Closed)

Hmmm... i would like to join, however i dont know how realistic a 5% increase would be. See, i have 756 games on my profile with 16,716 unearned trophies... I made some calculations and if i added 20 games with 100% completion to my profile that would mean an increase of roughly 2%, which makes 5% almost unreachable. However if its ok to join with an unrealistic goal, but nevertheless trying to get as close as possible, id like to join anyway!

Starting at 31,97%

Goal: 36,97% (although i would be happy with anything above 34% :))

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, theSpirae said:

Just a quick question, how actually is the Completion calculated? I know it's not percentage simply based on earner vs unearned trophies. What's the formula behind it?

It's actually similar to how completion is calculated on PSN, but instead of being for one game it's across all the games you've played.  Like PSN, the platinum doesn't actually count in the completion, but they are counted in your unearned trophies.  It seems to be XP earned divided by total possible, but with platinums removed from the equation.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

It's actually similar to how completion is calculated on PSN, but instead of being for one game it's across all the games you've played.  Like PSN, the platinum doesn't actually count in the completion, but they are counted in your unearned trophies.  It seems to be XP earned divided by total possible, but with platinums removed from the equation.

And I think they don't count the 0% games in the total. Else my completion would have changed after deleting a few 0% games of which the platinum became unobtainable. It remained the same after getting only 1 bronze trophy to let PSNP update/remove the deleted games.

59 minutes ago, Kolm said:

And I think they don't count the 0% games in the total. Else my completion would have changed after deleting a few 0% games of which the platinum became unobtainable. It remained the same after getting only 1 bronze trophy to let PSNP update/remove the deleted games.

Yeah, they stopped counting the 0%s some time ago but they also don't count towards unearned trophies from what I've seen.  They have no effect on your profile until you earn a trophy.

Since the new year is upon us, here are my starting stats. (crossed out games are ones I'd rather not play again, italicized games are ones where I don't have the DLC required for 100%).

RLGeTNS.png

1. Final Fantasy XV. Obviously I need to play this one, it would take my completion up to 98.4% by itself. It's been on my list for a while since the comrades DLC was shut down, I'm thinking I'll want this for some milestone, maybe plat 225 or 250.
  2. King's Quest. The only thing stopping me is I somehow miss every time the DLC goes on sale. Hopefully it'll come on sale again this year.
  3. Final Fantasy X-2. I messed up going after the bestiary trophy. I can probably still grind out the rest of the trophies with some time. Not looking forward to the lutycyr tower trophies though, since that part of the game is so bad.
  4. Rainbow Moon. This game is AWFUL. I'm about 10 levels under the enemies in the current dungeon because the gameplay is so bad so I've been skipping every non-mandatory battle. Grinding is basically impossible, I've done battles with 30 enemies that are all higher level than me, the battle takes like 10-20 minutes or something ridiculous and barely fills my EXP gauge. Bosses seem to have multiple millions of HP whereas attacks against them only do like 300 damage. At the very least I can idle until the 100 hours trophy, at the same time I'll try grinding materials for the smithing trophy and see how many side quests I can do. It'd be nice to plat to be done with this garbage fire forever, but I'm not sure I've got that kind of patience.
  5. Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag. This used to be a crossed out game, but then I found out the DLC actually does go on sale sometimes. Hopefully it'll go on sale again this year.
  6. Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes. This used to be a crossed out game, but after seeing how so few points I have from this one, I downloaded it again so I'll give at least one more go. Maybe I can suffer a few of the non-get S rank trophies.
  7. Terraria. It's been a long long time since I've played. I got stuck at plantera last time. Might be able to do the trophies where you hallow/whatever the other thing was to the world.
  8. Fallout 76. I really like this game. Unfortunately I don't have much time for games that you can't pause these days.
  9. Yakuza 0. I'd like to get this platinum, but it might just be too hard for me so may not be playing this one.
  10. Attacking Zegeta. If anyone has any ideas on how to get the Robot Destroyer trophy, let me know. I've tried so many things, I'd love to 100% this game.
  11. Caravan Stories. I've got this grinding battles as I type this. This should be 100%'d soon.
  12. Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender DX. I've been trying to get the infinite espresso trophy off and on for years, this one is HARD. It'll barely increase my completion percentage, but I want this trophy so badly!

It sounds easy to do just listing my unfinished games, but I'm sure to add plenty of games to my list in the coming year!

1 hour ago, Milktastrophe said:

Since the new year is upon us, here are my starting stats. (crossed out games are ones I'd rather not play again, italicized games are ones where I don't have the DLC required for 100%).

RLGeTNS.png

Milktastrophe, I like your spread sheet, however is there a way to find out on psnprofiles my total unearned xp?