How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

Just had a look at your profile... Very impressive. Kudos to you. :yay:

As for me, across 9 games, (out of the 146 I have) I've yet to earn 179 trophies. a number that will increase tomorrow when I fire up GTAV :lol:

Your profile isn't too shabby either. A big kudos to you as well.

I had never considered unearned trophies before but I have checked and I currently stand at 2260. - I have earned something over 1500.

As part of this interesting number I have 12 games with 5% or less trophies achieved and 19 games with none at all.

I have to say that my Vita is my big cause here as the vast majority of Vita games in my collection have few trophies earned. Since getting the Vita in April my completion percentage has fallen drastically.

I havent bothered using the Vita's ability to hide these games to improve things because I simply cant be arsed!

• Like 1

Still 177. Completed AC3 DLC, 14 trophies. Platinum'd NFS: MW but didn't do DLC and not planning to do so. That's also 14 trophies. So back at and still at 177.

DLC I'm planning to do in the (near) future are BC2 and Skyrim. That's the only way to drop it for now, but I'm very happy with a 95,56 completion rate. :D

Edited by MrCostari