PS+ May 2020 - Farming Simulator '19 and Cities Skylines

HusKy

This is a great month, two very good games. Unfortunality I own FS 19 already, but I bought the Platinum Edition with CLAAS. Is this the Platinum Edition? Cities Skyline yeah, that's my Genre. And FS 19 has a great Multiplayer. Do we wanna create a PSN-Farm?

6 minutes ago, KIERONOO said:

Most important question is how are the platinums for each game?

FS 19 is easy but very time consumpting. You'll need more time as in FS 17.

Edited by Sikutai

49 minutes ago, replete_disguise said:

People complain because it is not fair to make players pay for multiplayer. 90% of people who pay for ps plus only do it for the multiplayer experience

You don’t need PS+ for every multiplayer game. €60 a year to just play online, thats overpriced. But you do get +/- 24 free games a year, not to mention, you save a shit ton of money if you look up the +/- 24 games a year, count up the prices. I do dislike the fact you need PS+ to play some online games, for example you don’t need it to play Fortnite.

Imagine Playstation would make a new service like PS+ to just play online: PS Online but without the monthly games. What would a good price be for a year? Would people still complain about the service cause there would be no monthly games? (I bet so cause all people do is complain) Would PS+ drop in price cause PS Online is a separate service now? Would it be fair to drop the price of PS+ without multiplayer when we get 2-3 games each month?

Just be happy with what you get.

The least they could have done is waited until cities skylines was off of psnow in a month or two before adding it to plus since its one of those time limited games and if you downloaded it through now you wont be able to play it once it leaved the service(farming simulator is permanent i think). They really should have spaced these two games out more.

. . . I knew the rumor was false. The games are way too similar (and incredible) to be packaged together.

Now, this has to be the worse lineup with the two game format. The rumored one would have been the best, but what ends up being the official titles actually classifies this as the worse. There's many reasons for this, with the unusual factors of these games both being simulators (ones where you don't even control actual characters and are tasked with unfolding a mysterious and/or compelling story), currently being in a sale already, and having been distributed over the PlayStation Now service—not just in general but also—recently (guess Uncharted: The Lost Legacy can come sooner rather than later after all) actually adding onto the present existing normal or more common negative factors.

Can this be the petty result of SIE having offered generally quality games via the Play At Home Initiative that, unlike PlayStation Plus games, are actually free? Because this is mostly a stark contrast to what they offered for that.

Edited by EcoShifter
  • Like 1

On 28.04.2020 at 5:41 PM, replete_disguise said:

Yes I paid one month subscription once so I could play COD:MW Remmastered. Still regret about it

And do you think that is fair?

Dude, you are lying. You have multiplayer trophies all over your profile from many, many months, and years. 

And yes. Ps plus is fair for me. In promotion, and every few months there is a promotion, YEAR of plus costs less than even pizza delivery boy earns in ONE DAY in Poland. You are probably from Spain, so it's probably even easier get.

One year is minimum 24 games, many of them I would never bought, but had fun. It's a good addition even for games meant to play single-player like nioh / bloodborne / dark souls. 

But hey! Since you lied, I guess you are like 12 or something, so yes. In your case I would invest in books 

• Like 2