Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

• 2 weeks later...

Battlefield Hardline - a few more sessions and I’ll own both weapon drops. I’m also doing the 40k kill trophies for PS4. If anybody is motivated enough to do the same hit me up and I’ll add you to an active group ?

4 minutes ago, cyclicduck said:

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA. Lots of fun, I really recommend it. I decided to try to platinum it, and now I have all the trophies except I need to play through the game again on NG+ on Nightmare difficulty for the last trophy!!

Great game. I really enjoyed platinuming it.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 0 as part of my Resident Evil series playthrough. I'm also going to mop up a few things for the Nioh 2 platinum

I finished Yo Kai Watch 3 and my Nintendo 3DS in general last night.

Really fun game honestly. The tactical stuff will probably help prepare me for Digimon Survive. At least a little anyway. A little help is better than no help at all.

I got the Final Fantasy Yo Kai's in the game too. So I'm pretty much satisfied. RIP 3DS. I knew thee well.

Regardless... I'm officially moving back to the Switch and will be playing Yoshi's Crafted World.

I'm starting to think that I'm getting through my backlog too quickly. Which is what I was afraid of happening when this pandemic started. So I may try to force myself to slow down a little bit. How I'll do that... well... I'm not sure yet. ?

Regardless... I finished Yoshi's Crafted World last night. Cute game. Last world was pretty dark for a Yoshi game though. ?

So I'm back to the PS4 now and have already started playing Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy. I will be attempting the Platinum because it seemed doable for me. We'll see how that goes I guess.

It's been quite a LONG time since I've played the original Trilogy of Ace Attorney games though so it'll probably be good to revisit them.

Quite a few games at the moment, plus might play some other games at random.

Nintendo Switch
Super Mario Maker 2
Animal Crossing New Horizons
Pokemon Sword
Pokken Tournament
Okami
Spyro the Dragon
Resident Evil 4

Playstation 4
Dragonball Z Kakarot
ManEater
Persona 5 Royal
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Trials of Mana
Legend of Kay
Judgment
Saints Row IV

3DS
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky(Usually pick Chikorita as my partner, but decided to go with Riolu this time, might go with eevee next time. I usually play as vulpix though)
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask
Pokemon Ultra Sun- Since there were some version exclusives I need on that game

Xbox One
Gears of War
Recore
Halo 
Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Kameo Elements of Power

Wii U
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
Metroid Fusion
Metroid Zero Mission

Metal Gear Solid.

It feels good to come back to it and play with fresh eyes. Especially after reading about it in The Kojima Kode. In the current playthrough I'm going slowly trying to hear as many optional conversations as I can. You can call your support team every time you enter a new room or pick up a new item or just see something, and most times the will have something to say. This level of thought put into everything and the amount of voiced dialogue is truly impressive for a 1998 game. 

Also, people nowadays say how modern games are becoming too political. Either they haven't played games like MGS, or forgot the parts with political commentary. Just got past the part where the president of ArmsTech talks about bribing US polititians and how he dislikes the liberals. Then if you call Nastasha she tells you about how right-wingers want to keep as many nuclear warheads as possible. And so on. 

Edited by Alderriz
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished Legacy of the First Blade DLC for Assassin's Creed Odyssey. I've played nothing but this for the last two weeks and after 110+ hours on my game clock I think I need to play something else before I start Fate of Atlantis - I'm not going to platinum/100% it until I've done The Last of Us Pt.2 anyway. I might go back and wrap up Death Stranding (just the narrative) before Friday.

Edited by EIdain