Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Crash Bandicoot 4, this game is really something else comparing to the previous entries, lot of fun, but bloated with content.

Also that plat is absolutely scary, I'm not sure if I have what it takes, the other 3 games were already tough for me, but this one seems to be able to drive someone into insanity.

Edited by Ninjise
  • Like 2

Right now: Diving in the AC PS3 games MP portion. Well, only in Brotherhood and Revelations (2nd installment doesn't have anything related to MP except 2 extra memory sequences for the campaign. Right now, that is my priority, if i get all of the MP (base and DLC) trophies out of the way before September 1st, i have 2 choices: 1.- Head back to the PS4 and get going with Genshin Impact, Multiversus and 2 other games i have left there. 2.- Continue with the PS3 trophy wiping and taking out the MP trophies of AC: Black Flag.

After what probably took way longer than it should have... I finally finished Tales of Graces f last night.

Next up for me... which will start either tonight or tomorrow night... Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time. Not exactly ideal for a break from Tales of. It's just pain and suffering. But it's what's next. So I'll have to deal with it whether I like it or not or if I want to or not. Oh... and my next Tales of is finally the one that I hear about constantly... Abyss. After Crash 4. Uh oh..... ?

• Like 1

Just got plat in digimon survive and got my full refund lol. 

I might speed through Fist of North Star: Lost Paradise on PS4. or Platinum Guardians of the Galaxy or Miles or Horizon FW (ps4 versions), while i wait and take a gamble on Thymesia... and then wait for Saints Row, Soul Hackers 2, TMNT Cowabunga collection, Destroy All Humans 2, Dusk Diver 2 and Last of Us part 1

I've been playing FIFA 22 a lot again, these past weeks :) 

Just building a crazy ultimate team, and grinding some games. 

It's good to go back and just play for fun. Trophies are nice, but sometimes, i find it's good to just play something for the fun of it <3 

Gonna get back on the trophy hunt soon :D 

Currently goring through ACII again, but this time on the Ezio Collection. First time playing it in 10+ years.

Also playing through KeyWe in co-op and have been pleasantly surprised.  It's the best couch co-op game in the style of Overcooked I have found so far, and I might even like it better than Overcooked.  Looks like shovel-ware at first glance, but it is high-quality stuff!

Otherwise popping in to Tetris 99 on the Switch still when I have limited time to play.

I was actually playing Borderlands 2 and Beholder 2 and trying to get them to 100%. But I got SO bored with Borderlands 2 it's just unbelievable. Normally I really like looter shooters but Borderlands 2's awkward humor and the OP enemies after a certain point really make it a slough to get through. Maybe someday I'll pick it up again but I'll leave it in my backlog or something for now.

So, I decided to let my girlfirend chose the next game for me. And she chose Shadow of the Colossus. MAybe she has an eye for these things but Shadow of the Colossus is one of the best games I've played in a LONG time. It's great! I'm going on holiday Friday so I'll have to put the game on hold then but that's okay. I've almost rounded up my first playthrough. Really enjoying it!

2 minutes ago, its_ArchroniX said:

I was actually playing Borderlands 2 and Beholder 2 and trying to get them to 100%. But I got SO bored with Borderlands 2 it's just unbelievable. Normally I really like looter shooters but Borderlands 2's awkward humor and the OP enemies after a certain point really make it a slough to get through. Maybe someday I'll pick it up again but I'll leave it in my backlog or something for now.

So, I decided to let my girlfirend chose the next game for me. And she chose Shadow of the Colossus. MAybe she has an eye for these things but Shadow of the Colossus is one of the best games I've played in a LONG time. It's great! I'm going on holiday Friday so I'll have to put the game on hold then but that's okay. I've almost rounded up my first playthrough. Really enjoying it!

Sometimes my missus picks what ti play next ,  she likes to watch from time to time , and stirs things up a little 

Playstation 4
Fall Guys- Close to Achieving Crown rank 30
Aeterna Noctis
Persona 5 Strikers
Klonoa
Okami
Stray
Lost Epic
Sword & Fairy 6
Judgment
Blue Reflection
Phantom Breaker Omnia
Minoria
Elden Ring
Relayer

Nintendo Switch
Digimon Survive
Fire Emblem Three Hopes
Xenoblade Chronicles 3
Pokemon Legends Arceus
Azure Striker Gunvolt 3
Coromon
Aria Chronicle
Rune Factory 5
Death's Door
Digimon Cyber Sleuth
Death's Gambit
Ikenfell
Disjunction

Other 
Pokemon Go- Currently at level 49- Sort of, got 2 more Platinum Medals
But kind of been stalling it a bit just to see if Mega Lucario ever comes out.

• Like 1

Right now Evil Dead: The Game, I usually don't play a lot of Multiplayer games but I love the movies and the gameplay is addicting. I need to get on Outriders because I've been putting it off too long but I know that won't happen yet because Saints Row comes out next week and I'll be devoting all my time to that.

7 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

An astute choice, good sir!

Yo Dr. Blood! Thank you, I couldn't agree more! I had previously played Outer Wilds (absolute GEM), but after playing Stray I thought to myself (damn, these are some good games). I've played Solar Ash, Artful Escape and am currently on The Pathless. Have you played Ashen? It has been recommended to me but I'm on the fence.

Edited by MikeCheck--
  • Like 1

Just now, MikeCheck-- said:

Yo Dr. Blood! Thank you, I couldn't agree more! I had previously played Outer Wilds (absolute GEM), but after playing Stray I thought to myself (damn, these are some good games). I've played Solar Ash, Artful Escape and am currently on The Pathless. Have you played Ashen? It has been recommended to me but I'm on the fence.

I haven't played Ashen yet, though do have it in the giant electronic backlog somewhere!

Of the Annapurna published list, I've done:

Outer Wilds (agree - astounding game!),

Unfinished SwanFlower and Journey (all fantastic, though I think Annapurna just picked up those rights after the fact on those ones),

Stray (very good)

Sayonara Wild Hearts (excellent),

The Artful Escape (awesome!)

Gone Home (great)

What Remains of Edith Finch (great!)

Gorogoa (amazing)

Donut County (fun)

Telling Lies (excellent)

Last Stop (oops... not so good - a rare misfire!)

Maquette (Good)

Solar Ash (I wasn't a huge fan, but it's interesting)

and have 12 Minutes, Ashen, The Pathless, and Kentucky Route Zero waiting in the wings!

They've got a hell of track record, do Annapurna - maybe the best of all publishers I can think of!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Outer Wilds (agree - astounding game!),

Unfinished SwanFlower and Journey (all fantastic, though I think Annapurna just picked up those rights after the fact on those ones),

Stray (very good)

Sayonara Wild Hearts (excellent),

The Artful Escape (awesome!)

Gone Home (great)

What Remains of Edith Finch (great!)

Gorogoa (amazing)

Donut County (fun)

Telling Lies (excellent)

Last Stop (oops... not so good - a rare misfire!)

Maquette (Good)

Solar Ash (I wasn't a huge fan, but it's interesting)

and have 12 Minutes, Ashen, The Pathless, and Kentucky Route Zero waiting in the wings!

- I've played Journey, but not on a Sony console, haven't touched Flower, or Unfinished Swan, but may pick it up on my Vita to have a reason to turn it on lol.

- Sayonara Wild Hearts, is the game I'll do after The Pathless. It looks so good and seeing you enjoy it has me hyped.

- I've not looked into Gorogoa, but will now!

-Telling Lies, and Last Stop I heard weren't great, so don't plan to grab it.

- Maquette, I know is popular here, due to being free last year (?), but I'm not a primary puzzle game fan. If I'm not mistaken, is what this is.

- The only game I can recommend to you is The Pathless, put it higher on your backlog (at least for your Annapurna backlog). The game is simply fantastic. The movement system is fun, boss fights are gnarly and the soundtrack is A+. The only knock is perhaps the lack of new mechanics being added as you progress.

Edited by MikeCheck--
  • Like 1

Just now, MikeCheck-- said:

- I've played Journey, but not on a Sony console, haven't touched Flower, or Unfinished Swan, but may pick it up on my Vita to have a reason to turn it on lol.

- Sayonara Wild Hearts, is the game I'll do after The Pathless. It looks so good and seeing you enjoy it has me hyped.

- I've not looked into Gorogoa, but will now!

-Telling Lies, and Last Stop I heard weren't great, so don't plan to grab it.

- Maquette, I know is popular here, due to being free last year (?), but I'm not a primary puzzle game fan. If I'm not mistaken, is what this is.

- The only game I can recommend to you is The Pathless, put it higher on your backlog (at least for your Annapurna backlog). The game is simply fantastic. The movement system is fun, boss fights are gnarly and the soundtrack is A+. The only knock is perhaps the lack of new mechanics being added as you progress.

Yeah, quite looking forward to The Pathless - it'll get played for sure!

You're right on with Maquette - it's a puzzle game for sure. It's a fairly good one... but TBH, I wouldn't hold it up as anything particularly "must see" mechanically. It does some interesting stuff with narrative, and has pretty good voice work and a really good soundtrack... but there's certainly many better puzzle games out there.

Only one I'd definitely disagree on is Telling Lies - I loved that game - not sure if you ever played Her Story on iOS? It's from the same dude, and is a pretty similar concept.

That dude (Sam Barlow) actually has another game in that vein coming out soon - Immortality - which has piqued my interest, but I don't think it's coming to Playstation, so might be another iOS joint...

• Like 1