Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

• 1 month later...

Trepang² demo (PC) - An upcoming FPS inspired by the F.E.A.R. series, except a bit faster paced. Besides the bullet-time, you also have a cloaking ability. Slide kicks can be done with one button. Weapons found in the demo are shotguns, machineguns, grenades, and pistols. Hopefully there are more to be added later. Medkits can't be stockpiled for later... you have to use them immediately. The demo has 2 missions and a hub. You can dual wield after the first mission is finished. So far it looks good, and hopefully it'll get a PS5 port.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm playing Starlit KART Racing right now, trying to get enough to unlock all those carts. What a grind lol

59 minutes ago, Vampirehunter145 said:

Alternating between: Bleach: Brave Souls (getting those 250 wins in Brave Battles is a chore, currently on 130), Castlevana: Advance Collection (Playing Harmony of Dissonance) and Castlevania: Requiem (Focusing on Symphony of the Night).

If I may offer some advice about Bleach. I also struggled with that trophy because BBs are filled with those strong, one-shot characters that are impossible to beat (at least for me.) What I did was wait until I got demoted to a higher league with players that aren't as strong. I stacked up the tickets until I had about 150-200 of them (mainly because I took a break) and then I tried to choose opponents with lower power or that didn't have those OP characters. It made it so much easier! Sorry if this annoys you, I know you didn't ask but I hope this helps you out and good luck getting it! ?

• Like 1

PS5: God of War: Ragnarok. I also have a nice trophy streak going, so I have Bouncy Bullets 2 going for when I need to earn a trophy for the day (GOWR is one of those games where you can play all day and not earn one). 

Switch: Super Mario Odyssey

N64: WCW vs. nWo: World Tour

Edited by Viper

God of War Ascension. I upgraded to Premium for just 29 cents since my Extra subscription is going to end really soon, so I'm basically playing this with a countdown of sorts in terms of getting the platinum in time.

Basically I've got the rest of today to finish my playthrough (only a handful of chapters left), grab the couple artifacts I'm still missing and clean up a handful of misc trophies. Should be very doable even though I'm meeting some friends at night.

On 6/1/2023 at 8:28 PM, Annoyingtiger888 said:

I'm playing Starlit KART Racing right now, trying to get enough to unlock all those carts. What a grind lol

If I may offer some advice about Bleach. I also struggled with that trophy because BBs are filled with those strong, one-shot characters that are impossible to beat (at least for me.) What I did was wait until I got demoted to a higher league with players that aren't as strong. I stacked up the tickets until I had about 150-200 of them (mainly because I took a break) and then I tried to choose opponents with lower power or that didn't have those OP characters. It made it so much easier! Sorry if this annoys you, I know you didn't ask but I hope this helps you out and good luck getting it! 1f60a.png

No problem. I appreciate the advice. In fact, that is the exact same strategy that i am using to collect wins. I go in a slow pace (getting 5 wins per day). RIght now, i have 135. To fight the "burning", i play some chapters of the story mode. Never watched Belach's anime (i want to give it a shot).

Lame but Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion came back to PS+ since I last checked and I was stuck at 4 trophies refusing to buy the game for $39.99

So I'm going to try and clean that up before I move on to other games. Should take a couple days depending how busy work is and what time I get home. 

High on Life. Didn't know how it will sit with me, given the mixed press/user reviews due to the specific brand of humor but I like it overall, and in small doses - love it actually. Sometimes it's just mildly amusing, sometimes it's laugh out loud funny, but the humor definitely makes up for the mediocre gameplay. 

PS3: Mass Effect - I still question myself if I can get all Platinums of the Trilogy. Played a little bit more of my Insanity Playthrough yesterday. That Krogan Battlemaster on Therum was true pain, but I got it. If I can complete Insanity, the rest of the trophies are not that difficult!

PS4: Just Cause 3 and Yakuza 6 - I'm very close to the Platinum of Just Cause 3. And it will most certainly be my next one! Still one of my most favourite PS4 games, I got 5 gears in all challenges already on my test profile and now I can make it one more time! ? And Yakuza 6 is a game which I play on my test profile as well. I just want to get more into the story and I play it in my Livestream as well for a specific Substory.

PS5: Elden Ring and Crusader Kings 3 - These two games are even more I play on my test profile! ? Elden Ring is really fantastic, already beaten a few bosses. Right now busy to level up more because I'm stuck at the Raya Lucaria Academy. And in Crusader Kings 3, I still try to become King of Ireland. It hasn't happen so far, but in my current run, it looks not that bad!

PC: Hearts of Iron IV - I just got my very first achievement of the game a few weeks ago, after realizing that you can't get them in HOI4 while playing in Steam offline mode. In other games I got achievements while playing in offline mode. Very addictive game but I mostly play mods from the Workshop!

• Like 1

MOH: Warfighter on PS3 and Star Trek Online on PS4. I'm only in need of 1 more lore item in the 2409 lore list (8.8) and I need a handful for the New Romulus one, mainly from chapter 5. But I'm at a point where I keep getting duplicates and the rest not being available on the Exchange or the price asked is astronomical like 100,000,000 EC.