THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT!!

reiner-

2 hours ago, majob said:

It's not really entitlement when money is involved and stories have been changed or modified when criticism is high enough. Nothing childish about wanting to see if your protest will work at the very least. If you fail you can at least say you made the attempt

It's absolute entitlement... if you go to the movies and it sucks you don't get a refund or rewrite... the only time anyone has a legitimate complaint is if the game was nonfunctioning or broken... ie Fallout 76... 

• Like 4

hahaahahahaahahahaha just finished The Last Of Us Part 2 and come across this post and the petition and ppl are butt hurt that NG swapped out scenes in the trailer that they shown before the game was released all i can say is and wait for it........Hahahahahaahahahahahhahhahah  the ppl that want this game remade because of that can get the fuck out of here 1. NG won't do that and 2 well 2 is the  same as one really 

• Like 1

mass effect 3 was changed after backlash and petitions, but ea are whores. im quite glad this happened the way it did though, aside from being shite it was profitable for sony, a win for them is a win for us, also it showed the world access media can't be trusted, I knew joel would pay for his actions, but the game reads like tumblr fan fiction from your average snowflake.

im happy it did well enough, profitable for sony etc but i wouldn't play it for free and it could have sold so much better, but hey. if they wanna make shit have at it. but expecting nd to rewrite this, hell no they won't.

20 minutes ago, overdrive02 said:

hahaahahahaahahahaha just finished The Last Of Us Part 2 and come across this post and the petition and ppl are butt hurt that NG swapped out scenes in the trailer that they shown before the game was released all i can say is and wait for it........Hahahahahaahahahahahhahhahah  the ppl that want this game remade because of that can get the fuck out of here 1. NG won't do that and 2 well 2 is the  same as one really 

Was I the only one that read your comment as NG = New Game instead of Naughty Dog and didn't make any sense of it xD

13 minutes ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

mass effect 3 was changed after backlash and petitions, but ea are whores.

To be fair, the end of ME3 wasn't changed, was "extended", they just explained a little more what happened in the three different endings, but it was still the same thing but longer.

Edited by DeepEyes7

5 hours ago, Livingstone7728 said:

It's absolute entitlement... if you go to the movies and it sucks you don't get a refund or rewrite... the only time anyone has a legitimate complaint is if the game was nonfunctioning or broken... ie Fallout 76... 

You can get a refund actually, though only if you ask for one before the allotted time has passed and movie endings and/or stories are changed because of test audiences quite frequently. Entitlement is wanting something without giving something in return and as I said, that's not the case when money is involved. The petition is more about showing how many are discontent and not about actually changing anything. 

Edited by majob
  • Like 1

Further evidence that we are living in a perpetual world of, “I’m right and your wrong.”  Here is an idea, if you don’t like something, put your brain to use and go out and create something on your own.  Holy smokes, Cyberpunk can’t get here fast enough...

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.”

Oscar Wilde

Edited by jpmelville
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, majob said:

I won't disagree over the review bombing but that wasn't in your initial post. You made it out that anyone who voiced their discontent was spoiled and childish and that reeks of hypocrisy considering your own attitude.

Oh, i can see how it could seem that way, my bad.

It's okay to think the game is shit, and it's okay to give a bad review. What i think is NOT okay, is hating the game, even before it's released. Giving a "review" for a game you haven't even played, is so dumb too..

But sure, if you bought it, played it, and think it's garbage, please be vocal. Then you can give an honest and informed opinion on the game :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

How dare Sony censor my anime tiddie games.

Yet Abby's tits is ok? and before you try to give the "It's rated M.", Devil May Cry 5, a game that is rated M with nudity in it, was censored by putting a lens flare on a woman's butt, yet The Last of Us Part 2, which is also rated M with nudity, shown Abby's tits, nipples and all. There can only be two explanations: 1. Sony are hypocrites. or 2. Sony saw Abby's tits to look like a man's therefore there is no need to censor them. (I await your mythical third option.)  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, BlackSabre500 said:

Yet Abby's tits is ok? and before you try to give the "It's rated M.", Devil May Cry 5, a game that is rated M with nudity in it, was censored by putting a lens flare on a woman's butt, yet The Last of Us Part 2, which is also rated M with nudity, shown Abby's tits, nipples and all. There can only be two explanations: 1. Sony are hypocrites. or 2. Sony saw Abby's tits to look like a man's therefore there is no need to censor them. (I await your mythical third option.)  

My third option is that I don't care that DMC5 was censored.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

My third option is that I don't care that DMC5 was censored.

I'm glad you don't care about censorship, i'm assuming you would also be fine if TLOU2 got censored as well? In other countries, they will censor content that they don't like (most of the time they censor any scenes with gay characters). The game was banned in the middle east for having gay characters in the game.

Censorship is bad, no matter how you look at it, it's bad to censor a game that is aimed towards adults and it bad to censor a game for having gay characters in a game too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BlackSabre500 said:

I'm glad you don't care about censorship, i'm assuming you would also be fine if TLOU2 got censored as well? In other countries, they will censor content that they don't like (most of the time they censor any scenes with gay characters). The game was banned in the middle east for having gay characters in the game.

Censorship is bad, no matter how you look at it, it's bad to censor a game that is aimed towards adults and it bad to censor a game for having gay characters in a game too.

Nope.

I pick and choose.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

I pick and choose.

You are allowed to pick and choose...

3 hours ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

Also, Naughty should remake The Last of Us 2 and tell a story that doesn't upset me.

Yet anyone who didn't like TLOU2's story is not allow to pick and choose since that makes them entitled?

Keep having that brick wall mindset and keep on skirting around the conversation, it never helps your argument at all.

5 minutes ago, BlackSabre500 said:

Yet anyone who didn't like TLOU2's story is not allow to pick and choose since that makes them entitled?

Keep having that brick wall mindset and keep on skirting around the conversation, it never helps your argument at all.

They can pick and choose too.

I happen to think their priories are whack.

Talking specifically about the people that lose it over Sony censoring their anime tiddie games, but want the Last of Us Part II re-written. 

Edited by Abby_TheLastofUs
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Stardroid said:

Must be tiresome arguing with these people. I see his latest comment is yet again another misrepresentation of your thoughts. Damn I wish people could read.

Honestly, it's the reason why I'm so flippant.

I say one thing and some people read it so differently from what it means. Making long and detailed posts seems like a waste when it'll just be misinterpreted. 

1 minute ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

Honestly, it's the reason why I'm so flippant.

I say one thing and some people read it so differently from what it means. Making long and detailed posts seems like a waste when it'll just be misinterpreted. 

Oh I see you. The classical minds of people who can't think complexly, or just refuse to. "So you are not claiming this?" "Then you must be claiming this!" Just this sense of duality present in a lot of these people. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, BlackSabre500 said:

WAIT, WHAT!!!

Abby is a women??

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Like they gonna call Troy Baker and the crew again. Guys the fans are mad as fuck put on those weird suits again and let's remake 50% of the game. 

Yeah right 1f602.png

"Are these the same people that have been harassing us on twitter?"

"Some of them, yeah"

"Then I guess we have to do it"

• Like 4

Honestly I'm not happy with the way LOU2 has gone story-wise but so life itself also doesn't go the way one wants it to go. But to have a petition made to change a storyline is the most ridiculous thing ever. Serious what has these entitled gamers think is going to happen. These Karens and Kevins are pathetic. It's very easy......if you don't like LOU2 like me then just go on with other games. Not everybody has the same freaking taste. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, SoapMacTavish222 said:

So after finishing the game, I do understand from a certain point why people are upset. I didn't think the game was "God Awful" as a lot of reviews I have read would suggest. It was playable, the parts as Ellie were great. Visually the game was amazing just like the first one. The voice acting and the soundtrack were on point just like the first one. I personally did not enjoy the character Abby. I get what they were trying to do by showing us her motivation for why she did what she did (trying to keep it somewhat spoiler free) however, it did not change my feelings towards her at all. If she had been introduced in like a DLC for the Last of Us part 1 then maybe it would've felt a little bit smoother. But after playing as both Joel and Ellie and seeing what all they went through in the first one, the bond was already there. You felt a lot more of an attachment for them. Even after finishing all of Abby's section, it did not change my feelings towards her what so ever. Not to mention the section where you have to play as Abby actually fighting Ellie. I purposely let her get shot in the face hoping that was going to progress with the story but instead you have to beat the living hell out of Ellie which I did not enjoy. It is certainly not the worst game I have played, there were a lot of really strong points to it, but I couldn't feel for Abby the way I did for Joel and Ellie. It's just my personal opinion and I know that a lot of people agree and a lot of people disagree. I don't feel like calling for a change to the game is necessary though. I get the point that they were trying to make by showing that vengeance can swallow up anyone and that it usually doesn't lead to anything good. But if we're being completely honest here, if someone that you cared about that much had something terrible like that happen right in front of you, most of us would not be able to let it go.

PREACH!

1 hour ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

Making long and detailed posts seems like a waste when it'll just be misinterpreted.

I went ahead and started reading your old posts and i think i'm understanding your point of view...

4 hours ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

How dare Sony censor my anime tiddie games. It's a violation of artistic expression!

Also, Naughty should remake The Last of Us 2 and tell a story that doesn't upset me.

1 hour ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

Talking specifically about the people that lose it over Sony censoring their anime tiddie games, but want the Last of Us Part II re-written.

If i understand right, you think it's stupid that people are complaining about changes in certain games but want changes in another, right?