Which game would you platinum again?

dannyswfc9

After thinking it over for a bit, I would choose Shadows Of The Damned.

It's gross, gorey, lewd, but oh so wildly funny. I adore everything about it, the ost is an absolute favorite of mine, and I really had fun playing it.

One of Grasshopper Manufacture's titles that I enjoy the most and kinda amazed & disappointed that most of their games haven't gone down the remastered route.

Killzone 2. If this got a full remaster with online for the PS5, then I’d be sold on it.

I did plat it twice originally using an alternate account, I’d happily do it a third time. Rewarding and enjoyable, very satisfying to see the platinum pop at the end of the Elite playthrough. 

Fallout 4, even though it's not the best Fallout game, it's the journey to that platinum and 100% that I remember and would like to repeat. 

Jak and Daxter: the Precursor Legacy and the Spyro trilogy also bring back all the right memories, would plat again for sure. 

Tough one. It would be between Witcher 3, Yakuza Zero or Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen. 

I'd then have to narrow it down to Dragons Dogma and Yakuza Zero because as amazing as Witcher is, it has some pointless trophies tied to things like headshots and stuff which in that game was crap to do. 

I would then have to take into account that no matter how awesome Yakuza Zero is, is has a fuck tonne of annoying RNG shit. 

So Dragons Dogma it is then. 

• 2 weeks later...

Did it for Injustice since I really like this game.

Will do it probably for the free release of gta 5 for ps5, if the criminal mastermind trophy is included in the trophy set and absolutely 1000% would do it for a max payne 3 remaster... hopefully one day the game will be remastered, definitely an underrated one :(

• Like 2

1. GTA5 I would do this game 1 more time if it was possible a masterpiece and enjoyed going for the platinum.

2. Max Payne 3 I’m close to the platinum but if they remaster it in the PS5 I would do again one of the best games that I ever played in a while.

3. Alien isolation well I did all the 3 region stacks of it yes one more version wouldn’t hurt at all ?

I have many more games on my mind but this is just a couple of them ☺️

• Like 3

I'd been shooting around the idea of importing NieR RepliCant after plat'ing NIER (without DLC!) and 100%ing Drakengard 3, but i'll be content to wait until the PS4(?) remake. Maybe I'll finally get past the demo's endpoint in Automata before then...

Star Wars Battlefront (2015)

Even though it wasn't the most well received game at first with its lack of content, after they made all the DLC free, I found the game really immersive and fun to play. Low key kind of hell with getting to level 100, but the gameplay and game modes were a lot more fun than Battlefront 2 in my opinion.