Which game would you platinum again?

dannyswfc9

Okami
Kind of wish I thought further ahead, probably would have made this either my 1st, 50th or 100th platinum instead if I could.
But Okami wasn't out or announced back 2010 or whenever my first trophy was.
About why I was disappointed that Okami didn't have a 2nd stack for PS4 trophies.

• Like 1

The game is really beautiful and I love Fidget so much that I bought my own Fidget. I keep waiting for the game to go on sale low enough on Steam so I can pick it up and relive the story again. It did take me a few attempts to actually get into it, but once I got past the beginning I fell in love with it. 
  • Like 1

So many but it comes to my mind:

Skyrim (PS3 or PS4 I don't care)

Infamous 1

Little Big Planet 1 & 2

Nioh

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (Original)

Splinter Cell: Black List

Lego Batman 2: The Adventure Continues

Batman Arkham Asylum

Metal Gear Solid 4

Dishonored 2. Fantastic game and one of my favorite sequels ever. The Clockwork Mansion and A Crack in the Slab are a perfect example of amazing and fun level design. I'm pretty sure I replayed both of them at least 4-5 times. Plus the world building and the abilities you use are so cool. I would definitely re-platinum this game for sure 

Final Fantasy 10

One of my most favourite Final Fantasy games & was pleased when it got re released for the ps3/ps4 & ps vita but was bummed they all shared the same trophy list but it they were to separate them or do a separate list for the ps5 I'd do it again

There's a few that I've already done this with simply because I moved from Xbox this gen and theres a lot that I wanted on my PS profile so with remasters and such I was able to add a bunch of them. That being said Mass Effect, here's hoping for a remaster with all the rumors floating around.

L.A. Noire - I would love to play it for a third time on the PS5.

Until Dawn

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture

Assassin's Creed Syndicate - I played this before playing any of the earlier games, would love to play it again but with the knowledge of the earlier games.

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon

Watch Dogs/Watch Dogs 2

What Remains of Edith Finch

Assassin's Creed Origins

Oxenfree

NieR: Automata

Saints Row IV: Re-elected

Sleeping Dogs - Again for a third time on the PS5.

• Like 1

I platted a bunch of games multiple times. Not counting Ratalaika nonsense, I’ve done:

• dragon age: inquisition
  • skyrim
  • pier solar
  • demon’s souls (3 times)
  • dark souls
  • dark souls 2
  • salt and sanctuary (3 times)
  • kingdom hearts 2
  • dunasty Warriors 8 xl

There are probably more. I would probably plat Dragon’s Dogma again, among many others.

• Like 2

Deadcells, Bloodborne, Risk of Rain 2, Spiderman, Dragon quest XI.  Honestly theres so many games on my list I want to plat again because I can't figure out what I want to play next.  Looks like I will get to do Dragon quest again with the definitive edition announcement and they just announced spiderman ps4 remaster when you buy Miles morales for the PS5 but I dont know if that will have another list or if it will just be an upgrade.