What is your new trophy level?

thefourfoldroot

I would have loved to have hit :level: 100 naturally and was working towards that being at :level: 80, so I wasn’t too far away.

However, after a whopping 795% increase, i’m now :level: 716 lmao!! So yeh, absolutely battered it! 

I’ll be interested to see given the size of the jump post update, how quick i’ll get to 999 now?? :think:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lanky-Lemon said:

I'm 34 too, hope I get a similar level once it updates!

Many on here are saying the update happens after you earn a trophy. Might want to try it. I can't really confirm because I was grinding on Crash 4 for a while so the update could of happen to me at any point. 

• Like 1

I fully understand that Sony's idea behind this update is to encourage new or casual people (or players who have to deal with other important aspects in life) to earn more trophies because of the constant stream of positive feedback in terms of ranking up. 

Implementing a system which is, at least for some players who were loyal for years, outdated already, doesn't really sound like a 2020 "next-gen-move", though. 

Edited by Bizzy_Montana_
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bizzy_Montana_ said:

I fully understand that Sony's idea behind this update is to encourage new or casual people (or players who have to deal with other important aspects in life) to earn more trophies because of the constant stream of positive feedback in terms of ranking up. 

Implementing a system which is, at least for some players who were loyal for years, outdated already, doesn't really sound like a 2020 "next-gen-move", though. 

I agree they could have done much better fir top tier players, but they have added an extra 60% to the level cap apparently (you need to get to the equivalent of level 160 now to get 999)